Content

<<  1, 2, 3

I need some answers. :)

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Kane wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Iceman wrote : I fight with Annhil, he is cute fighter who fight with max power level.. *laughing out loud*

Ann!hilatorZ...

Is anyone better than me in this game to train you ?

Hi.

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Yeah Kane, I am sure all old veterans are better than me now. I don't play for months, so yeah I could use some trainings...
Hi Maszek. Very Happy

Kane View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 29, 2013

Iceman wrote : Yeah Kane, I am sure all old veterans are better than me now. I don't play for months, so yeah I could use some trainings...
Hi Maszek. Very Happy

No one is better than me and you know it hahahahha. I show off now but I am the weaker here Very Happy

Kane wrote :

Iceman wrote : Yeah Kane, I am sure all old veterans are better than me now. I don't play for months, so yeah I could use some trainings...
Hi Maszek. Very Happy

No one is better than me and you know it hahahahha. I show off now but I am the weaker here Very Happy

Same, I became very easy. We should just return and play for like 6 months non-stop *intense laughter*

Maszek I saw players getting back.
Ones who played 24/7 they aren't something special, I am sure you can beat them, if I can beat me few times.
Only thing they doing now is, insults.
Skills, well spam is okay and mêlée but come on, 24/7 in games and still I get them most of time.

Reply with quote Saturday, November 30, 2013

Iceman wrote : Maszek I saw players getting back.
Ones who played 24/7 they aren't something special, I am sure you can beat them, if I can beat me few times.
Only thing they doing now is, insults.
Skills, well spam is okay and mêlée but come on, 24/7 in games and still I get them most of time.

I was speaking relatively. When I joined last time, I demolished everyone except G, but that doesn't mean I'm as good as I was Razz

Reply with quote Sunday, December 01, 2013

I must agree with you Maszek.
There is so few good players now and ones who was good they lose skills even playing game 24/7.
I wish I can meet you once and had good time with no insults and other lacking craps.

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Maszek is weak.He often runs from a server just because someone backstabbed him. Laughing Laughing

Nahh, he is just tired of kids who can't even talk normally, but cry, insult and more.
That kids, killing all fun. so there is no need to stay any sec longer.

Iceman wrote : Nahh, he is just tired of kids who can't even talk normally, but cry, insult and more.
That kids, killing all fun. so there is no need to stay any sec longer.

How about fighting me?Maybe you could teach me a little if I am too weak.Maybe we could spam too Very Happy

Well mate I teach spam and mêlée a lot of people and get insulted and hated by that same people. I won't teach non-PW ever again. Sorry Dida mate.

Iceman wrote : Well mate I teach spam and mêlée a lot of people and get insulted and hated by that same people. I won't teach non-PW ever again. Sorry Dida mate.

No problem,we can just duel then.

Reply with quote Monday, December 02, 2013

Kakarot2550 wrote : Maszek is weak.He often runs from a server just because someone backstabbed him. :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

Where did you get that from? Are you talking about the time you and your brother backstabbed me 2v1 because you couldn't fight in mêlée?

Why would I want to run from you when I can beat you eyes closed? In fact I can take on both of you with one life bar.

Iceman, if you have Steam you can add me and we can arrange a few friendly duels in-game.

Maszek wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote : Maszek is weak.He often runs from a server just because someone backstabbed him. :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

Where did you get that from? Are you talking about the time you and your brother backstabbed me 2v1 because you couldn't fight in mêlée?

Why would I want to run from you when I can beat you eyes closed? In fact I can take on both of you with one life bar.

Iceman, if you have Steam you can add me and we can arrange a few friendly duels in-game.

We never fought so we won't know.No,I am not talking about that time.How do you know that you can beat me with eyes closed?Besides even if you did win before(very long time ago)that doesn't mean you have a chance now.

I don't have steam Maszek mate, but trust me soon when I had little more free time, you will see me more on servers. For now, don't have that much time.
But if I win Maszek, you buy me pizza(I love it *laughing out loud*)

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Maszek wrote :

We never fought so we won't know.No,I am not talking about that time.How do you know that you can beat me with eyes closed?Besides even if you did win before(very long time ago)that doesn't mean you have a chance now.

Were you training every single day for the last 6 months? If not, what makes YOU think you have a chance at all?

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Maszek wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Maszek wrote :

Were you training every single day for the last 6 months? If not, what makes YOU think you have a chance at all?

I left ZEQ2 Lite for months and came back few weeks ago.But I am very sick now and can't even be on PC
I'll wait until I get better

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Maszek wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Maszek wrote :

I left ZEQ2 Lite for months and came back few weeks ago.But I am very sick now and can't even be on PC
I'll wait until I get better

I wish you good health then. I became pretty inactive myself and only play when I want to spar a bit with old friends Razz

Maszek wrote :
I wish you good health then. I became pretty inactive myself and only play when I want to spar a bit with old friends Razz

Thanks,I'm feeling better today.I couldn't sleep this night...I had chest pain
I was at the doctor today as soon as I was movable I felt better

sirjordang View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 16, 2013

I Currently have been playing on destined duel servers on ZEQ2 revolution 5. And I personally own a server myself. So for anyone who hasn't played of that kind of server what happens is as you charge your ki your power level rises thus making you stronger. If anyone knows how I can make my server like that please let me know. does it halfto do with the character's tiers? or something else? please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

<<  1, 2, 3

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]