Content

Muscle refs

Ravven ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hello, reference buffs!

Like the title thread suggest I'm in need of Dragon Ball Z muscle references. This mean I want muscle refs for all body parts.

While supplying references keep in mind few things:
- all refs should be high quality;
- all refs should represent latest drawing style (so they should come from either Majin Boo Saga or movies 10-13);
- all Reference Forum Guidelines apply (if you are not familiar with them, please READ them carefully before posting here);
- all refs should be highly detailed (no refs from far off camera angles);
- refs showing body muscles should be close enough to show either full torso (from waist up and with neck) or legs (from waist down).

If more things will come to my mind, I'll post an update here.

Well then! Thanks for your help!

Djosama View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Well let me know if anything is missing I'd be glad to upload refs from some of the other fights. (Although I didn't because from my perspective, anything more would be redundant.)

ZEQ2-Lite Muscle Refs.rar

The legs were fairly difficult to find as many of the characters wear baggy pants.

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, July 20, 2013

This is the first batch of references. Mostly references of arms from different angles. Another batch will come soon.

Muscles 1.rar

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 26, 2013

Djosama wrote : Well let me know if anything is missing I'd be glad to upload refs from some of the other fights. (Although I didn't because from my perspective, anything more would be redundant.)

in Dragon Ball GT. when Goku was transforming into Super Saiyan 4. look at there

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]