Content

Super Saiyan God Hair Color

MadaraZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 27, 2013

Some people (1 person) seems to think 1. is the right colour of Super Saiyan God Goku's hair and 2. is fake

Which is the right colour Razz ?

Awsome425 View user's profile Send private message

Salty Sam wrote : Some people (1 person) seems to think .1 is the right colour of lloyd Goku's hair and .2 is fake

Please use correct English: "This should've <p>been settled"

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

Salty Sam wrote : Some people (1 person) seems to think .1 is the right colour of lloyd Goku's hair and .2 is fake

I say number 1.

mantis tubogan wrote :

I say number 1.

Oh and Awesome you better ring up and Complain to Namco Bandai because the Battle of Z lloyd Goku has pink hair Surprised

Salty Sam wrote :

mantis tubogan wrote :

I say number 1.

Oh and Awesome you better ring up and Complain to Namco Bandai because the Battle of Z lloyd Goku has pink hair Surprised

Funny, that's not pink, that reddish-purple. You just proved me right.

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

mantis tubogan wrote :

I say number 1.

Rightttt...

I never said it didn't have some red in it but using those pictures your saying Super Saiyan God Goku's clothes are that colour? Confused But anyway these colours are from games and that doesn't count.

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

mantis tubogan wrote :

I say number 1.

Rightttt... I never said it didn't have some red in it but using those pictures your saying lloyd Goku's clothes are that colour? Confused But anyway these colours are from games and that doesn't count.

*ponders*.. You're such a hypocrite. You just used to a game. *Facepalm*

Plus, with that logic that means you can't say that any model of Super Saiyan God Goku from ZEQ2 can be used.

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

mantis tubogan wrote :

I say number 1.

Rightttt... I never said it didn't have some red in it but using those pictures your saying lloyd Goku's clothes are that colour? Confused But anyway these colours are from games and that doesn't count.

Plus, with that logic that means you can't say that any model of Super Saiyan God Goku from ZEQ2 can be used.

Wrong, I wasn't using it, I just said will you complain to them?

Instead of writing lacking in identifiable function essay's for me and trying to force your collection of unsupported data on everyone, lets see what all has to say hmm?

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

mantis tubogan wrote :

I say number 1.

Complain to them for what? You didn't prove anything. All you proved was that he has reddish-purple hair... Like I said. Not pink.

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

mantis tubogan wrote :

I say number 1.

Complain to them for what? You didn't prove anything. All you proved was that he has reddish-purple hair... Like I said. Not pink.

I never said it didn't have reddish in it :/ your saying it's full on red... I swear you are mentally disturbed.

Actually, if you have been paying attention. I said that I was wrong on it being full red. But it's reddish-purple, you're saying it's pink.

Awsome425 wrote : Actually, if you have been paying attention. I said that I was wrong on it being full red. But it's reddish-purple, you're saying it's pink.

I've only said it has some red in it 10000 times. you're the one who's been saying it's all red and there's no pink or purple at all. And the Devs use the same colours I do, does that make them wrong to?

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote : Actually, if you have been paying attention. I said that I was wrong on it being full red. But it's reddish-purple, you're saying it's pink.

I've only said it has some red in it 10000 times. you're the one who's been saying it's all red and there's no pink or purple at all. And the Devs use the same colours I do, does that make them wrong to?

Would you dance with me and listen already? No, you haven't. I called you out on the pink and you told me it was pink.

You can't just take that I'm right, and you can't move on from this topic. You're always bring it back up.

The developers of Battle of Z did the reddish purple.

I will admit, yes, at first I did say it was all red. But later, I said differently. While you kept going with, "My model's right" "You're wrong" "yadda yadda yadda"

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Would you dance with me and listen already? No, you haven't. I called you out on the pink and you told me it was pink.

You can't just take that I'm right, and you can't move on from this topic. You're always bring it back up.

I will admit, yes, at first I did say it was all red. But later, I said differently. While you kept going with, "My model's right" "You're wrong" "yadda yadda yadda"

Again not true. No more replies for you. All though you're the one who did that

Awsome425 wrote : "My model's right" "You're wrong" "yadda yadda yadda"

ChristopherBrekke wrote : My Super Saiyan lloyd is still a better representation of Super Saiyan lloyd then yours. You don't even have the hair right, it's red

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Again not true. No more replies for you.

Actually, true. I'm pretty sure I would have 200+ people to back me up.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

I'm for that the 2 is the right one I've watched the movie and the hair is like that, commercial games make everything look different they make it look "better" but not accurate MY OPINION

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Again not true. No more replies for you.

Actually, true. I'm pretty sure I would have 200+ people to back me up.

Before I stop replying fully:

1. No one care's

2. It's number 2

3. =/

4. Won't say it again, I've seen red in his hair in a few scenes, but only a bit, the off state is more purple, but the 2. shown above is the main, DEAL WITH IT!

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Salty Sam wrote : Some people (1 person) seems to think 1. is the right colour of Super Saiyan lloyd Goku's hair and 2. is fake

I would pick no. 2

Reply with quote Saturday, December 28, 2013

Got the HD ver of battle of the Lloyds, I noticed the animators are really lazy or lloyd form is just weird, randomly Goku's hair was flipped or he didn't have a 4 th spike on the right side, also it appears his colours changed a lot, to a lot more red then to a lot more pink, very strange I can tell if this is from lazy animators or this is from the lloyd form, off state has the same.

On state:

Off state:

And as I said look

You can see the the symbol on his Gi hasn't flipped yet the hair has, lazy animators or lloyd form it's self? But FREE REFS! Go ahead and use these for refs if your going to make a Super Saiyan God model Razz

Edit: Case closed...Lazy animators

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, January 10, 2014

he looks like he turned into teen ager

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]