Content

Krillin with Hair

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, January 17, 2014

Guys Krillin With Hair See in pictures only head is completed will make his body and legs later

MadaraZ View user's profile Send private message

ZEQ2DBZFAN wrote : Guys Krillin With Hair See in pictures only head is completed will make his body and legs later

Congratulations on pressing download on a budokai tenkachi 3 model... Please stop Sad

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

ZEQ2DBZFAN wrote : Guys Krillin With Hair See in pictures only head is completed will make his body and legs later

For the love of imaginary lloyd Thor stop embarassing yourself.

Edit: Fuackingg word Filter.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

we can make too..just need practice..by the way,its easy to spot if its rip..

ivanhoeGT wrote : we can make too..just need practice..by the way,its easy to spot if its rip..

Man I made myself if you do not believe then go to ............

ZEQ2DBZFAN wrote :

ivanhoeGT wrote : we can make too..just need practice..by the way,its easy to spot if its rip..

Man I made myself if you do not believe then go to ............

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

I have been silent all this time, thinking that it would change automatically ..
but you do not, you continue to lie anyway.. creating lacking in identifiable function threads..

STOP with lies! you are not a modeller.. I you continue in this way breaking forum rules,you will Finish B,ann,ed(word Filter not enough to stop this)..

keep 3dsmax and start learning..

if you are a kid or a teen I could of course understand you.. but in this community there are also taller guys as me and many others, we should respect each other. you are here to learn ,improve or lying calling commercial models your?
if is about Dragonball well I can say I remember everything about it.. I can quickly understand from where they come..

NELLO!! wrote : I have been silent all this time, thinking that it would change automatically ..
but you do not, you continue to lie anyway.. creating lacking in identifiable function threads..

STOP with lies! you are not a modeller.. I you continue in this way breaking forum rules,you will Finish B,ann,ed(word Filter not enough to stop this)..

keep 3dsmax and start learning..

if you are a kid or a teen I could of course understand you.. but in this community there are also taller guys as me and many others, we should respect each other. you are here to learn ,improve or lying calling commercial models your?
if is about Dragonball well I can say I remember everything about it.. I can quickly understand from where they come..

Richma View user's profile Send private message

ZEQ2DBZFAN, we know that you didn't create this so don't show stuff from commercial games because it's against the rules and NELLO is right, if you keep doing this and creating threads for every single thing you "make" and have to show it, you will get released. Use commercial stuff inside your ZEQ2 Lite, but don't show it here nor relase it.

Richma wrote : ZEQ2DBZFAN, we know that you didn't create this so don't show stuff from commercial games because it's against the rules and NELLO is right, if you keep doing this and creating threads for every single thing you "make" and have to show it, you will get released. Use commercial stuff inside your ZEQ2 Lite, but don't show it here nor relase it.

this is not fairr Confused

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]