Content

Pets

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I was Playing Dragon Ball Online since last 2.years ago, and they were Using these "Pets" to fight together and gather items etc. I wonder if I put some Pets in ZEQ2 lite too.

I made this Puar, I am putting a little vertices so that I could put it in a character, more vertices cannot allowed:

deadwalkin View user's profile Send private message

DBZkrisfhugz wrote : I was Playing Dragon Ball Online since last 2.years ago, and they were Using these "Pets" to fight together and gather items etc. I wonder if I put some Pets in ZEQ2 lite too.

I made this Puar, I am putting a little vertices so that I could put it in a character, more vertices cannot allowed:

this is not a mmo, but that would be awesome to have and maybe later Zeth could add some type of in game pet creation

I know this is not a MMO I am not lacking, I just want to add some pets , for only decoration

deadwalkin View user's profile Send private message

DBZkrisfhugz wrote : I know this is not a MMO I am not lacking, I just want to add some pets , for only decoration

oh I thought they where going to be pets that like just sit on the side of the character and move freely

deadwalkin wrote :
oh I thought they where going to be pets that like just sit on the side of the character and move freely

exactly what I am doing

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Best way to do it would require giving said pet some form of A.I. to tell them to follow a specific player.

The cheap and dirty way to do it would be to add the pet mesh in as part of the base character mesh, either on the lower or upper, but it would look very clunky and not move properly at all, and it's animations would have to match what the player is doing in every frame.

Alternately, you could code in an additional model component and anchor the mesh with a new tag location, which you could in theory animate separately similar to how the heads work, but it would still look odd as you turn in place or what have you. The first solution would provide a much better visual experience though.

what I am doing is : The pet is going to be animated and it would be merge in Head.md3. I know what to do, yes I am just a beginner but I am trying my best to do it

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]