Content

<<  1, 2

Time to settle this.

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I though you was working with chi chi or are you done?

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

or have you done? correction..
well give him time,and by the way you can see that he made this superman pretty fast of course, is well done..
with chi chi require more time ,because she need a personal animation set to be sure...so shenku will need to focus that's why is not continuing her,haven't enough time properly ..

TRL View user's profile Send private message

It's actually "are you done" in this case nello. In some cases you can have "have you done this or that" but there the focus is on the actual verb "to do". Here it's more like "are you finished", "to be done".

Italian guy trying to correct people on their English. Rolling Eyes Razz

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : It's actually "are you done" in this case nello. In some cases you can have "have you done this or that" but there the focus is on the actual verb "to do". Here it's more like "are you finished", "to be done".

ops *laughing out loud* Laughing you know I'm not an expert as you in English Razz .. I thought I was right..okay

nangaZ View user's profile Send private message

Shenku wrote :

nangaZ wrote : *laughing out loud* superman, how about the Avengers and Batman :*laughing out loud*:

I think someone was working on the Avengers for some other kind of project in the Fan Projects section (Civil War based game or something like that?), and let's be honest here; as awesome as Batman is, Goku would punch him once and wonder why he just exploded...

Different leagues entirely.

The only reason Batman is able to stand up to Superman is because he carries around Kryptonite with him all the time, or he's using a power armored suit (Go Watch "The Dark Night Returns" Part 1 and 2 if you haven't already!). Without those two things, Batman isn't as much of a challenge for the big guy.

make Justice League then *intense laughter*

nangaZ View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote :

TRL wrote : It's actually "are you done" in this case nello. In some cases you can have "have you done this or that" but there the focus is on the actual verb "to do". Here it's more like "are you finished", "to be done".

ops *laughing out loud* :*laughing out loud*: you know I'm not an expert as you in English Razz .. I thought I was right..okay

*laughing out loud*....

NELLO!! wrote : or have you done? correction..
well give him time,and by the way you can see that he made this superman pretty fast of course, is well done..
with chi chi require more time ,because she need a personal animation set to be sure...so shenku will need to focus that's why is not continuing her,haven't enough time properly ..

I would like if he could make chi chi go Kaioken and he should make kamehameha as hers special move

I'm not think that she can use the Spirit Bomb because she is to weak to control it but I'm pretty sure that she can use super kamehameha.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, June 22, 2013

Just a quick update. I know I said I'd release this this week, but it's taking me a little longer to work on this than I initially thought. Life Aggro, as well as two new kittens(Who are sorely starved for my attention at any moment when I'm not petting them...) are currently monopolizing my time...

Should still have the addon finished sometime within the next few days though. Wednesday at the absolute latest.

In the mean time, enjoy a fabulous picture of my adorable little cats...

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, June 22, 2013

Shenku wrote : Just a quick update. I know I said I'd release this this week, but it's taking me a little longer to work on this than I initially thought. Life Aggro, as well as two new kittens(Who are sorely starved for my attention at any moment when I'm not petting them...) are currently monopolizing my time...

Should still have the addon finished sometime within the next few days though. Wednesday at the absolute latest.

In the mean time, enjoy a fabulous picture of my adorable little cats...

*intense laughter* I only have 1

Reply with quote Thursday, June 27, 2013

Minor update:

Going to be another day or so before I can get him finished, having some strange issues with Max crashing every time I try to work on his attack animations for some reason... Me thinks Max is trying to decide our victor for us... Rolling Eyes

Anyways, to make up for the delay, I'm going to be adding an extra "surprise" to this addon when I release it, but you'll have to wait until I release it to find out what it is. Wink

Reply with quote Friday, July 12, 2013

Can you release chi chi too? I waited to long

Reply with quote Saturday, July 13, 2013

putchi20 wrote : Can you release chi chi too? I waited to long

Chi-Chi is a separate project, and is not currently being worked on because of a wide variety of reasons(namely, she's not a major priority compared to other projects/tasks on my plate), nor does she have anything to do with the project this thread is about. Stop asking...

On topic: Sorry for the delay on this addon, I ended up getting side tracked on a few other projects(non-ZEQ2-Lite related), but I promise I will get it finished before the end of the month.

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 15, 2013

hey shenku, something new with this character?...

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 15, 2013

brother are you going to releae that superman that stuff raw as heck *intense laughter*.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 20, 2013

that month ended long ago : P

Reply with quote Saturday, December 21, 2013

najeeb wrote : that month ended long ago : P

I said "end of the month", I did not however specify which month "the" was, now did I? For that matter, I didn't specify which year either. Wink Razz

UltimateBroku View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 22, 2013

*loses faith in Shenku*

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Shenku wrote :

I said "end of the month", I did not however specify which month "the" was, now did I? For that matter, I didn't specify which year either. Wink Razz

well any updates ? : P

I'm waiting to beat the stuff out of Super Saiyan 3 Goku using superman Twisted Evil

Reply with quote Saturday, December 28, 2013

najeeb wrote :

Shenku wrote :

well any updates ? : P

I'm waiting to beat the stuff out of Super Saiyan 3 Goku using superman Twisted Evil

Two things.

First, Because of that statement, using Dragonball Z Abridged units, I'm going to make Superman's powerlevel only 5 Raditz, where as I think Goku as Super Saiyan 3 would be something like 15.64 Million Raditz(Don't ask me how I converted it from Powerlevel units to Raditz units... Razz). Yeah... Superman is going to be Goku's new whipping boy.

Second, I'm at the point now with the number of projects I have currently (All unfinished...) that I may just toss the unfinished files for this one out there for other people to tweak and finish because I'm too lazy to finish Supes attacks... I've actually been considering doing this for a while now, but keep putting it off...

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 29, 2014

After months of procrastination, I'm uploading the 3DS files and textures(ONLY!) for this project, along with an extra "surprise" project, and you can find the zip file of everything added to the first post in this thread. He's mostly animated already, all that's left is weapon tag/attack animations, and attack meshes(likewise for the "extra" bonus character). Anyone who wants to take these files and complete them is welcome to, just remember to give me credit if you do!

Edit: By the way, no in-game files are included in the zip file, you'll have to make those yourselves. Be creative! I'm looking forward to someone finishing this. Very Happy

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Shenku wrote : After months of procrastination, I'm uploading the 3DS files and textures(ONLY!) for this project, along with an extra "surprise" project, and you can find the zip file of everything added to the first post in this thread. He's mostly animated already, all that's left is weapon tag/attack animations, and attack meshes(likewise for the "extra" bonus character). Anyone who wants to take these files and complete them is welcome to, just remember to give me credit if you do!

Edit: By the way, no in-game files are included in the zip file, you'll have to make those yourselves. Be creative! I'm looking forward to someone finishing this. Very Happy

I wnt to take this challenge..let me try to finish it and see how it is Laughing

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]