Content

Menu Crash Issue

Raymanfan2000 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, February 09, 2014

I CAN'T EVEN JOIN MY OWN SERVER WITHOUT CONSTANTLY BEING TAKEN BACK TO THE lacking MAIN MENU! I'VE EVEN TURNED OFF VOTING SO THAT NOBODY CAN VOTEKICK ME OUT, AND NOBODY IS DOING THAT YET I'M ALWAYS BEING DISCONNECTED WHENEVER SOMEONE ELSE IS JOINING! WHY IS THE PRIORITY GOING TO THEM AND WHY DOESN'T IT KICK THEM INSTEAD OF ME? HOW DO I FIX THIS!?

deadwalkin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, February 09, 2014

Raymanfan2000 wrote : I CAN'T EVEN JOIN MY OWN SERVER WITHOUT CONSTANTLY BEING TAKEN BACK TO THE lacking MAIN MENU! I'VE EVEN TURNED OFF VOTING SO THAT NOBODY CAN VOTEKICK ME OUT, AND NOBODY IS DOING THAT YET I'M ALWAYS BEING DISCONNECTED WHENEVER SOMEONE ELSE IS JOINING! WHY IS THE PRIORITY GOING TO THEM AND WHY DOESN'T IT KICK THEM INSTEAD OF ME? HOW DO I FIX THIS!?

its a glitch every one has it you don't fix it unless you know how to remake the ZEQ files you're self or someone else

Raymanfan2000 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 10, 2014

But this NEVER used to happen until recently! It only happens when people join too!

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Raymanfan2000 wrote : But this NEVER used to happen until recently! It only happens when people join too!

don't use Gamepacks use stable revision !.

TristannV View user's profile Send private message

Revolution and F3 work fine. 1536 tiers are garbage.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

I'm downloading a program that can read vm files (system files I think) and will see about the code(if I can understand Quake 3 code :\).

deadwalkin View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : I'm downloading a program that can read vm files (system files I think) and will see about the code(if I can understand Quake 3 code :\).

what program is it? I want to make a few changes in the vm file my self

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Revolution and F3 work fine. 1536 tiers are garbage.

Gamepacks don't do any code changes therefore they cannot be "fixed" in comparison internally. The issues described likely relate to client/server mismatching of content or local hunkmegs settings.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]