Content

<<  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  >>

Random Stuff

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 10, 2014

Hehe cool stuff anty. I actually like this rendition of adult Gotenks, although it doesn't make sense for him to have these clothes at least he's not just a Gogeta recolor.

I'm personally not sure about this shading style. Nice experiment. But it just clashes too much with my old guy retinas. Razz

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, February 13, 2014

TRL wrote : Hehe cool stuff anty. I actually like this rendition of adult Gotenks, although it doesn't make sense for him to have these clothes at least he's not just a Gogeta recolor.

well... I guess he is going to wait a little... anyway thanks man Cool

I'm personally not sure about this shading style. Nice experiment. But it just clashes too much with my old guy retinas. Razz

is just an experiment, anyway they can change the shading style any time...

well... there's a big problem with that Gotenks... first of all the tag torso problem can't be fixed (I could but I should fix 999 frames... frame per frame...) and that coud be a waste of time just for a single addon... (it's the same with all Nello's versions of Goku) I guess they can't be played on this version of ZEQ2-lite... such a shame because those characters (rig/animations) are just perfect...

and second... the character have to many vertices to put the upper and lower in the same place (upper.md3) so... like a said before is kind of improbable put them in-game (without those bugs)...

anyway I'm going to release this Goku:

the bugs are minimal and it's a good charater...

mj_98 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, February 14, 2014

Hi Anty,

why you don‘t make these:
*snip*

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

mj_98 wrote : Hi Anty,

why you don‘t make these:
*Snip*

This is not the place to be requesting characters, and this has nothing to do with the topic. In fact, you're not suppose to be requesting characters in the first place(and this is the second time I've seen you posting something like this...)...

On topic: The Gotenks model looks pretty spiffy, and while I agree with TRL that it doesn't really make sense to have different clothing(I think all of those fusions were implied to have the exact same clothes traditional to the planet/people that created the fusion dance), I do think it's a unique design and definitely interesting. Not really a fan of that pose for the charging animation though... Looks kind of stiff.

Think View user's profile Send private message

*deleted*

Think wrote : I also agree. The charging animation looks bad and should be reworked. I have never seen Goku Super Saiyan 4 power up like that.

I didn't say it was bad, just that it looked stiff...

And also you should change his idle to folding his hands or cracking his knuckles.

The problem with that idea is the game only supports one Idle animation currently, meaning unless it's a really long animation, it's going to get repetitive fast when Goku cracks his knuckles every 3 seconds...

Many other games with secondary animations like that(cracking knuckles, looking around, yawning/stretching, tapping dirt off of boots onto the ground, exc.), have systems in place to randomly blend into those secondary animations when sitting idle for too long. This is something that ZEQ2-Lite doesn't have yet, as far as I'm aware, because many older game engines, Quake 3 included, never considered the need for secondary animations like that because the player was never expected to be sitting still for that long. Especially since, in a multiplayer focused FPS, sitting still just gets you dead.

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote :

TRL wrote : Hehe cool stuff anty. I actually like this rendition of adult Gotenks, although it doesn't make sense for him to have these clothes at least he's not just a Gogeta recolor.

well... I guess he is going to wait a little... anyway thanks man Cool

is just an experiment, anyway they can change the shading style any time...

well... there's a big problem with that Gotenks... first of all the tag torso problem can't be fixed (I could but I should fix 999 frames... frame per frame...) and that coud be a waste of time just for a single addon... (it's the same with all Nello's versions of Goku) I guess they can't be played on this version of ZEQ2-lite... such a shame because those characters (rig/animations) are just perfect...

and second... the character have to many vertices to put the upper and lower in the same place (upper.md3) so... like a said before is kind of improbable put them in-game (without those bugs)...

anyway I'm going to release this Goku:

the bugs are minimal and it's a good charater...

Good but if you need some help with models ask I will help Wink

Shenku, I know the clothes should be like the ones of Gogeta or Dragon Ball Z Gotenks, but why you want another Gogeta re-color?...

Think wrote : I also agree. The charging animation looks bad and should be reworked.

you know? you're right... so... YOU should download the .Misfit Model 3D file (you can find it on the SVN) and work on those "BAD" animations...

And also you should change his idle to folding his hands or cracking his knuckles.

like I said before download the character and feel free to do anything you want...

VLadD, thanks, could be great if you could make the hair for this Goku Super Saiyan 4...

anyway some other pictures of this character...

AnTy wrote : Shenku, I know the clothes should be like the ones of Gogeta or Dragon Ball Z Gotenks, but why you want another Gogeta re-color?...

I wasn't saying that you needed to change them, I was just agreeing with TRL that they were not accurate, but was also trying to say that I liked the uniqueness of them. Too many people just repaint or recreate the exact same things. This is different, and hence "interesting", and I think we need more of that around here.

Reply with quote Saturday, February 15, 2014

Shenku, well thanks for that, I will work again on that gotenksGT but is going to be on 3ds max...

anyway the .CFG animation file is almost finish, all I have to do is change the ones from the mêlée...

anyway if someone wanna change something of this character I will put too the .Misfit Model 3D file when I release the character in-game...

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, February 16, 2014

Anty, still doing high quality stuff... that's good seeing how many zippy addons are on moddb....

FireMan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 18, 2014

AnTy wrote : Shenku, well thanks for that, I will work again on that gotenksGT but is going to be on 3ds max...

anyway the .CFG animation file is almost finish, all I have to do is change the ones from the mêlée...

anyway if someone wanna change something of this character I will put too the .Misfit Model 3D file when I release the character in-game...

Great job! When will you release lipid Buu?

UltimateBroku View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 18, 2014

It looks great, but why is it so skinny? Just a suggestion that you could make the arms bigger.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, February 20, 2014

Good work Anty! I'm glad you are using my base animations of Goku Smile

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, February 20, 2014

FIRST THING, you made a great job anty I like this one ^^

but there's some parts I don't understand :\ :

- Where are the red lines under the eyes ? (it's not a Super Saiyan 4 anymore *intense laughter*)

- I find the arms a too tiny compared to the torso.

(ah final bout Embarassed )

- The blue part over the shoes are too tall x D (exemple on the previous picture)

- And the fur is too much in the hand (exemple in the previous picture)

But I like how you made the upper (roundish shoulders)

And the face model makes me remember budokai 3's one Very Happy

Don't see any offense, it's just my opinion ^^'

Once again great job :>

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hi Anty,

These are tags from nello:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m30va837kti1bet/tags.rar

Reply with quote Saturday, March 01, 2014

Nemix, thanks, tell me about it... a bunch of rubbish with different names...

FireMan, thanks, not sure, for now all I wanna do is put thise gokus in-game without any kind of bug...

UltimateBroku, to be honnest I was trying to show nello's animations, for that reason this Goku Super Saiyan 4, but anyway maybe I will fix that...

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS), thanks for the references, but like I said before I was trying to show those animations in-game...

mj_98, thanks for the tags but I know how to put/rig a tag anyway that's not going to help right now...

well... I found the way to put those gokus in-game without bugs and without merge anything... but that's going to take like 4/5 hours just for one part of the character (upper or lower)... because the Misfit Model 3D file is kind of... different... I have to do so many thing to put the character in-game WITHOUT any kind of change (model/animations)... so... this is going to be a really, really slow work...

Reply with quote Sunday, March 02, 2014

Nello, no problem, no-one is trying to put those gokus in-game without bugs so... I made my try... and yup, I made it, it takes to much time but I fixed all the tag_torso bugs... today I worked just in the skirtless one (and is done already), tomorrow I will fix the bugs on the normal one...

anyway I change a little the shading and here's the result:

all I have to do is fix the .CFG animation, put the Super Saiyan and the other transformations and after that I will upload it to moddb.com...

EDIT:

Kaioken:

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 03, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS), thanks for the references, but like I said before I was trying to show those animations in-game...

okay Smile

Nice one anty I like this Goku Very Happy
I can't wait moddb link :')

Very Happy

Gokua View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote : Nello, no problem, no-one is trying to put those gokus in-game without bugs so... I made my try... and yup, I made it, it takes to much time but I fixed all the tag_torso bugs... today I worked just in the skirtless one (and is done already), tomorrow I will fix the bugs on the normal one...

anyway I change a little the shading and here's the result:

all I have to do is fix the .CFG animation, put the Super Saiyan and the other transformations and after that I will upload it to moddb.com...

EDIT:

Kaioken:

I think you need to change the normal Goku pants color
(don't if you don't want to its just my opinion)

Hi Anty,

Nice work and you can tell me what nello do now or not?

and what about Gotenks GT and Goku Super Saiyan 4

and any help you need tell me

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS), thanks, anyway I will upload it soon...

Gokua, yeah... maybe later, for now I wanna continue with the other transformations...

mj_98, I don't know what Nello is doing... anyway about those characters... well... I wanna finish this one first... and don't worry, all I'm doing now is create those shadings... anyway thanks...

False Super Saiyan:

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

nice anty love the shader if I may say so myself *laughing out loud* and what year is your 3D max also will the transformations be like this: normal,Kaioken,false Super Saiyan,Super Saiyan,Ultimate Super Saiyan,Super Saiyan 2,Super Saiyan 3,Super Saiyan 4, or do you have your own ideas if so I'm pretty sure there awesome anyway. Very Happy

ryku220, thanks, I use 3ds max 2011, kind of old I guess but to me is the best one... anyway this are the transformations he is going to have:

Normal:

Kaioken:

False Super Saiyan:

Super Saiyan:

Super Kaioken:

Super Saiyan 2:

Super Saiyan 3:

Super Saiyan 4:

and I was trying to add this one:

Black Hair Super Saiyan:

but each character can have only 8 tiers so... is going to be "rejected" I guess...

anyway ivanhoeGT already send me the .CFG animation so... all I have t do is fix the one with the orange/blue shirt and upload it to moddb.com...

Gokua View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote : ryku220, thanks, anyway this are the transformations he is going to have:

Normal:

Kaioken:

False Super Saiyan:

Super Saiyan:

Super Kaioken:

Super Saiyan 2:

Super Saiyan 3:

Super Saiyan 4:

and I was trying to add this one:

Black Hair Super Saiyan:

but each character can have only 8 tiers so... is going to be "rejected" I guess...

anyway ivanhoeGT already send me the .CFG animation so... all I have t do is fix the one with the orange/blue shirt and upload it to moddb.com...

wow amazing!! fast and cool progress great work wish you luck Exclamation

<<  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]