Content

<<  1, 2

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z 2014

Dbzfan9000 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, June 21, 2013

Smile I'm getting for vita I saw the trailer today it was awesome brother I hope it is like $39.99 that would be the regular price at least I'm getting 50$ so if it is $39.99 I can get it cheaper

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Slow-Motion version - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf9nP7bodLs

I'm actually digging the scope of the battlefield to be honest plus the way Krillin vanished looks pretty sweet Cool

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

The game looks stylized. I kind of like it, excpet for the really big hands and feet, remind me of one piece. Other than that, awesome stuff. Freeza looks weird, but I can get past that, all I want is that gameplay.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : Heh I don't care if the story is right one bit. They can mess with it all they want.
This looks slam fun to play especially the parts where you see multiple guys flying around an Oozaru and hitting it in different places. Really looks like accurate Dragon Ball Z mêlée so far. Even more so than Budokai Tenkaichi 3 achieved.

They seem to be going for a street fighter 4 kind of style. I like the models it's fresh and new. Although the aren't going for accuracy either like the previous 2 games at least they put up a decent alternative style. Which reminds me actually of that awesome intro of the first sparking game.

you made me remind of budokai tenkaichi1 that I really liked,infact was the best game for the graphic on PlayStation 2,something in tenkaichi2 and 3 has changed in worse with the graphic..

look if you present me also today a Dragon Ball Z game with still this graphic I would still enjoy it.. probably for the 2 and 3 to improve the gameplay and add more characters they've required to less the graphic,for more power,on the background stages for sure the quality less..

sorry for this offtopic revival..

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

DarkPrince_92 wrote : The game looks stylized. I kind of like it, excpet for the really big hands and feet, remind me of one piece. Other than that, awesome stuff. Freeza looks weird, but I can get past that, all I want is that gameplay.

True though if they had to sacrifice graphics with gameplay, I'll sure take that Razz Gameplay is all we need

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :
Why do you say that? The mêlée still looks mostly like a standard fighter game to me. I didn't see any proper sequence mêlée or speed mêlée bouts therein to convey accurate series representations. I'm not saying it won't be enjoyable, just that it's not an accurate reflection.

Because of how they jump from location to location when they're landing mêlée hits against those oozarus. In Budokai Tenkaichi 3 you could kind of do it by using the teleport function but the opponent was stationary. The best to do it is still Dragon Ball Z legends where the opponent was going along with you and you were spiralling around him landing hits. It's this part of Dragon Ball Z fighting that I was referring to.

Reply with quote Thursday, July 04, 2013

Updated First post. Again.

New TRAILER!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP9mFGM6JMs

Reply with quote Thursday, September 19, 2013

LET'S GOO!!!!

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 13, 2013

Uhhhhh the trophies....
Say's there's a trophy for getting all character's, excluding DLC character's, so there might be some sorta DLC
http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2329-Dragon-Ball-Z-Battle-of-Z

and look, someone already got one of the trophie's *laughing out loud*

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 15, 2013

actual there will be DLC´s due if you buy dayone or Goku edition you get Vegetto dlc code

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 18, 2013

So finally they learned 1 thing from the Dragon Ball Z mods , multi player with more than 2 users . though I'm sure this is a kind of a game that would rock on the pc .

Its something iv always wanted and surely going to get it on release , a Dragon Ball Z game done right.

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 18, 2013

So after playing the demo... the game seems alright. I can't say I didn't enjoy it. The lack of a proper story mode doesn't bother me at all. The only thing it really needs is a less chaotic camera and better mêlée combat and defense. Also, it needs local multiplayer. My roommate got so mad when he found out he couldn't try it with me.

Anyway. I think I may pick this up later on when it's cheaper, don't think it's worth the full price as of yet.

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 20, 2013

& 1 more thing, were are the combo's? Just keep pressing triangle?
I expected way more.

GOKU_2020 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 20, 2013

Nello is right in March-April.
I played Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 1,
4 hours a day.

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 21, 2013

The demo is fun. can't wait for the full version to come out.

Reply with quote Sunday, January 26, 2014

I actually preordered this game, despite what I mentioned earlier. I think I'll enjoy it. Definitely more than Ultimate Garbage they released years ago.

Awsome425 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Well, the game is really fun! I got the full thing with Naruto Sage and Super Saiyan Bardock

Reply with quote Thursday, January 30, 2014

I got Super Saiyan lloyd Goku, Beerus, and Whis tonight!

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, January 31, 2014

So did I !

What system do you guys play the game with ?

Reply with quote Friday, January 31, 2014

SAMCROSS wrote : So did I !

What system do you guys play the game with ?

I got it on PlayStation 3

Reply with quote Monday, February 17, 2014

So, I'm going to be bold and ask... for those with the PlayStation 3 version, any of you willing to share them DLC codes per chance? I want Super Saiyan Bardock and Super Vegito, and not even hacking the game can get me them anymore. (I'm not a hacker by the way). HELP MEEEE!!!! If you can.

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]