Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  >>

Random Stuff

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 28, 2014

I say make them fight together it'll represent the anime even better there always fighting together or you can do both fully separated and another addon when ther together its all up to you Very Happy

mj_98 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hi Anty,

Make them separated and another two in one

and make Goten and Trunks gt for your Gotenks gt also separated and another two in one and good luck

Gokua View user's profile Send private message

well anty, its your choice you know your limits and your human not a robot you can't do everything by yourself so do what your capable of

Think View user's profile Send private message

You have to stop licking his arse man.

UltimateBroku View user's profile Send private message

Think wrote : You have to stop licking his arse man.

Laughing I am agreeing with Think here. You guys need to stop pestering him, he already has so much support. Just let him do his thing, and we will get the dang character! Laughing Now please stop bothering him.

Gokua View user's profile Send private message

AnTycrisT wrote : FireMan, hah, thanks, later some other quality stuff...

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS), thanks, anyway the work with bones is always much better because you can you those animations over and over again, about the characters, the base if from Nello's Goku, the heads and the other things are from older addons with some extra vertices... and I'm not sure, I have other things to do (in my life) so... not sure to be honest...

mj_98 thanks, for Buu I'm planning to do some stuff like the absortion and things like that...

ivanhoeGT, thanks, well... it's going to be kind of hard but everything is possible so... don't worry about that... before I wanna make a perfect animation but that's going to take like 2 days I guess...

anyway... before to release that Vegetto I will work in Goten and Trunks, after that I'm going to release a fusionPack (Vegetto, Gogeta and Gotenks) in that pack you will see the fusion stuff...

let me ask you... do you wanna play with Goten and Trunks at the same time? (I mean in the same character like a tag team) (kind of like the ones from bid for power) or like separated characters? (just like another addon)

guys you must be more careful he asked .....

think, and broku when someone ask's a question most people answer that question. he asked we answered so we are not pestering him. Confused

Hi,

we just answer his question

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Anty

okay oh and next time anty don't try to make pubs for you on moddb and insult one of the few addons that aren't only recolors...

I don't find this nice and it's not like you to do that kind of things..

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

mj_98 wrote : Hi Anty,

Make them separated and another two in one

and make Goten and Trunks gt for your Gotenks gt also separated and another two in one and good luck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpsAlq_7x6Q

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Think, so... they are kising my a$$ just because they aswered my question?... you should read everything before you post brainless things like that...

UltimateBroku, no-one is bothering me I ask something and they answer...

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS), I reply this (of course you delete the reply just because I show something better) :

assassin1556 wrote : It's been a very long time since I've seen a good addon.

all I made was show him there's better quality addons than that... mmm... fan character... I didn't insult any one... you should read carefully before to get mad...

vegeta183, take it easy man...

ryku220, mj_98 and Gokua, thanks to answer my question, for now I will put them as a team (to make something different in ZEQ2-lite) ...

well... here's the promotional picture:

UltimateBroku View user's profile Send private message

AnTycrisT wrote : Think, so... they are kising my a$$ just because they aswered my question?... you should read everything before you post brainless things like that...

UltimateBroku, no-one is bothering me I ask something and they answer...

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS), I reply this (of course you delete the reply just because I show something better) :

assassin1556 wrote : It's been a very long time since I've seen a good addon.

all I made was show him there's better quality addons than that... mmm... fan character... I didn't insult any one... you should read carefully before to get mad...

vegeta183, take it easy man...

ryku220, mj_98 and Gokua, thanks to answer my question, for now I will put them as a team (to make something different in ZEQ2-lite) ...

well... here's the promotional picture:

Well, actually I was referring to the part where whoever said "you know what you're capable of" and "take your time". I am pretty sure you know that! All they want is the character and I have no idea why they would say something like that when it's pretty self-evident that you would know what your capable of. Just recalling it is NOT AT ALL going to help. Some may think that saying things like this may be "nice", but really it is just pointing out the obvious Rolling Eyes They should just let you do your thing and wait for it to happen, not just trying to be nice so you can get the character faster or something like that.

EDIT: Nice Goten and Trunks.

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Anty, some constructive criticism?

Too muscular, heads too small? If you want you could maybe improve that.

by the way, Trunks head and body skin color shader seems a bit different or maybe it's the texture colors.

I agree but to me Goten on the side of his head looks weird but in all nice. broku still the point doesn't change and why are we still arguing. Confused

Hi Anty,

nice Goten and Trunks but need some improve little

UltimateBroku, well... the important things here are the addons so... let's stay on-topic... and thanks

Nemix, yup, I can take constructive criticism... I will fix the arms/torso later, and I took the wrong shaders for the heads...

ryku220, which side?...

mj_98, okay, thanks for the pictures...

well... that picture was just the preview (because I worked like 10/15 min. on this characters) anyway I will fix all those wrong thing later (I'm kind of busy doing other things in my life so...)

anyway a little update on the heads (shading and size):

nice update

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

Looks really good.

mj_98 and mantis tubogan, thanks

Super Saiyan:

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

Looks good but also looks like they have big foreheads.

Will they do this attack?

never mind just that camera angle Very Happy

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 30, 2014

mantis tubogan wrote : Looks good but also looks like they have big foreheads.

Will they do this attack?

I'm 100% sure that attack is possible, since there is a Gohan model that has a FATHER/SON kamehameha wave. Goku is gray, to be more like a ghost and also anime accurate, so Anty or someone else could do the same but keep both of them, Trunks and Goten colored like they are now and it would not be needed to play with both of them at the same time, only when they are using "team" attacks like that one. Cool

Think View user's profile Send private message

I'm interested to see how the mêlée would work with 2 models in one

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

anty, just wanted to know why on our one -_- why not on devil Gohan... I expected more good sense from you..

anyway good Goten/Trunks, can you do a gameplay video ?

ryku220, okay

Richma, yup, I made that long time ago (I was trying to make team attacks but I failed because all those in-game bugs...)... anyway that "animations" was very static...

Think, well... I will change the mêlée animation that way the will fight as a team...

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS), 1 because that was the only addon that I check and 2 because that addon is overrated buttocks heII... anyway I can't make videos because I have no time right now...

mantis tubogan, this is a quick picture of that:

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]