how many attacks can characters have Question

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 30, 2014

AnTycrisT wrote :
mantis tubogan, this is a quick picture of that:

That's awesome. Shocked

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 31, 2014

It's because it just looks like rigor of dbna and fans of dbna/ZEQ2 liked it... Admit that you are jealous because it's rated 9.8 for a beta, almost the same rate o your addons Wink

On topic: nice one. Good luck for fusion dance and after dance effects Smile

Richma View user's profile Send private message

I can make videos Anty, if you want me to. Cool
I could start right now with Goku and others that you've relased recently. Wink

EDIT: Here it is GokuHD I'd love to test him better but no server supports him and my lacking router can't port forward more than 10,000 Embarassed

The gameplay video is HD 960x720.

ha ha ha ha *intense laughter* it was more like an athletic video x) but was the music needed ...

anyway, thanks for this video richma Very Happy

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : ha ha ha ha *intense laughter* it was more like an athletic video x) but was the music needed ...

anyway, thanks for this video richma Very Happy

Well if you can port forward for a ZEQ2Lite server I would help you step by step if you do not know how to create one and then we could have a fight with GokuHD and would have more to show.

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

ryku220, well... I'm not sure, he sould have team attacks and normal attacks (while some rest the other one will attack)...

mantis tubogan, thanks

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS), you know what means "overrated"? (no, overrated have nothing to do with the ratings)... jelaous?...

okay... let me ask you something community, do you really think I could be jelaous of this?:

Richma, thanks for the video, could looks better with a metal song, but looks cool Cool

I was waitting for you to say that Laughing

Wow antycrist going angry Surprised

so why ? I expected better of you :\

anyway this discussion is lacking in identifiable function...

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Wow antycrist going angry Surprised

so why ? I expected better of you :\

angry? nah, don't worry, I meet people like you all the time... anyway, now I'm the bad guy?, you are the one who come here saiying "you are jelaous"...

anyway this discussion is lacking in identifiable function...

yup, but anyway I realise of something with this talk... man... I'm in this community since 2010 and it's always the same talk but with different users... it's funny because is always the same ego talk, I always read the "you are jelaous of my "great" addon" why I should be jelaous?... if you could do a quality work I could be proud not jelaous... I guess this community will never get that...

ha ha I never said our addon is "great" Laughing

but coming on the only one that is surely one of the best recent addons on moddb... look on other next time..

by the way I didn't know you needed to make ads for your addons when all know what you do...

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

I guess the entire world will never get that, the world is small.. but here we have any kind of user you know, and many are little boys..to become humble some people have to take some kick buttocks for a while. Razz to get the good results it takes so much effort..

Oh hi nello, you're not there often x D

I already know that... I never said my works was great, I just think anty chose the wrong one :\.

for rigor we could finish him without the loving tag problem on vegetass4 lower..

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : ha ha I never said our addon is "great" :*laughing out loud*:

I can't believe it... you don't even get that...

but coming on the only one that is surely one of the best recent addons on moddb... look on other next time..

sure kid, that's the best addon in the whole addon history... you want a trophy or a medal?... I mean why you should need Nello, gigirs, even me if this community have such a great addon makers as your self...

by the way I didn't know you needed to make ads for your addons when all know what you do...

like I said before I just reply a comment... are you braindamaged kid?...

NELLO!! wrote : I guess the entire world will never get that, the world is small.. but here we have any kind of user you know, and many are little boys..to become humble some people have to take some kick buttocks for a while. Razz to get the good results it takes so much effort..

yup... but it's always the same story, I guess I'm kind of old now for this kind of stuff... and to be honnest I will not try it anymore... I mean this have nothing to do with my real life, I don't even get money with this and the most important I don't wanna have the same ego talk with every new addon maker...

Think View user's profile Send private message

*deleted*

>Anty

And it's your calm side...

where does the "ha ha" comes oO

sure kid, that's the best addon in the whole addon history... you want a trophy or a medal?... I mean why you should need Nello, gigirs, even me if this community have such a great addon makers as your self...

I'm not sure you understood what I mean... or you just don't mind all the others 'things' that are posted on moddb

like I said before I just reply a comment... are you braindamaged kid?...

yeah but why like that ? yeah, you are too old for this kind of stuff..

1. I never said I was a good addon maker, but I'm not blind to see that what I do is better than Raditz making Super Saiyan poisoned armor -_-(it's on moddb for those who haven't see it yet)...
2. I don't try to argue with someone, I just wanted to say to anty to not do that child attitude anymore(look picture on precedent post), or he could post it on Raditz zdzd I mentioned higher in this post..

*deleted*

I never said you wasn't a good addon maker, and if I did (which I am sure I didn't) please quote where I said that.

In french it's called autoderision (don't know if same in English or if it exist) it means that I insult myself intentionnaly x).

And I don't want to talk about those lacking in identifiable function addons on moddb, which I think should have been removed a long time ago.

completely agree you.you

Also, let me just reiterate the meaning of arguing which is to give reasons in support of an idea, typically with the aim of persuading others to share one's view. Knowing that, you was clearly arguing.

Arf already I have problems with English *intense laughter*

But I said "I don't try to argue" and I don't want, but seeing this from anty shocked me...

*deleted*

yeah sorry -_-... going to work on my sh its (slam word filter)

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3 why are you and Anty arguing we should get back on topic and stop acting like kids on a playground I'm sure were all old enough to comprehend something that someone said but that doesn't mean responed in a childish way. if anything laugh it off. NONE OF US ARE 2 YEARS OLD GET OVER IT! Confused

Think, hah!, all those memories Cool

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS), this is getting boring...

ryku220, yup...

well... let's continue... a random picture of those good friends:

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

AnTycrisT wrote :
well... let's continue... a random picture of those good friends:

Looks good.

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

MIGHTY MASK! *laughing out loud* Very Happy

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  >>

Actions