Content

HURRY please!

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 30, 2014

ZEQ2-lite's MODDB page needs a new admin and someone who's often there Sad there's false/undershit addons again. please IT NEED A NEW ADMIN ToT'

I'm getting tired to fight with this without anything is done Crying or Very sad

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

I don't think we really have much control over what people upload to ModDB as addons because it's technically not even an official page of ours, that's something fans put up, it's up to them and ModDB's moderators to police it, not us...

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

no-one here can do anything about that... they close the "official" addon uploader for all those bad addons, but that does not work at all because every user can create a new project/mod and upload their "great" work...

anyway I don't get this:

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : I'm getting tired to fight with this without anything is done Crying or Very sad

what does that means?... you "fight" them with "bad" comments?... do you really think they care if you are mad?... anyway this is the last addon (so far) on moddb:

someone remember this picture?, I made the animations render and made that picture long time ago and now someone is using it... of course that's just a troII work... anyway like I said before no-one here can't do anything because moddb.com it's a free page without rules (like spam or stuff like that)...

the only way could be if the administrators of that page close/b@nn all the progress of this whole project in that page... sad but true...

Reply with quote Monday, March 31, 2014

1. Linxp is not active anymore Sad so there no active admin...
2. A new admin on this mod page would be perfect what do we care of others false mods...
3. This last addon was revealed to be a fearsome creature... But if I had not spam it could be still there (he said to me that he will delete it today)
Anyway it's the only thing I can do Sad
4. Do we need to create a new official mod ? Sad one that is controled everyday ? With fairness and no spams, stuffs, pubs etc...

Seeing ZEQ2-lite project and moddb page not going forward makes me sick :-S

This project has too much potential to be forgotten (haven't found the word... Hoping you understood :,-(

1 more thing... slam THE doodling WORD FILTER Dx

That page was not, is not, and never will be official. We can't and should not attempt to be siezing it from them. There was also never any intention of putting an official page up on that site because it gives a lot of people the false impression that ZEQ2-Lite is a completed game when it's not.

If there's no one moderating the addons there and they're all that horrible that it bothers you, then don't go to that page and feed into their inflated egos. You're only making them do it more because it gives them attention.

So where can I continue my works and where can I follow others works :'( for me moddb was easy to use and cool for addons/mods Sad

it just need moderators..

I never though ZEQ2-lite was finished when I went there (and I'm even motived to help)

I don't want mediafire, forums or another sites like that Sad

it could be good without those spammers...

The best place to follow someone's progress for addons is here on these forums. It's the only place that has the highest level of activity of community members who can help newer members and give constructive criticism to help them get better at creating things, while also being maintained by some fair level of moderation by the powers that be.

Anything else out there in the wild interwebs is beyond our control.

mmmh...Sad so.. I'll have to create a thread for my own addons ?

by the way is there a tutorial on tag ? because I didn't saw one there.. it could help me to finish steve..

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : mmmh...Sad so.. I'll have to create a thread for my own addons ?

by the way is there a tutorial on tag ? because I didn't saw one there.. it could help me to finish steve..

Tags are just meshes with only 1 vertice point. You can make them pretty easily by creating a plane, and welding all the vertices down to one point and resetting the pivot point to be centered on that vertice by clicking the "center to object" button. From there, just name it appropriately to the tag/s you're creating and copy/rename for each other tag.

There should be a few tutorials that cover this in the learning forums.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]