Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Random Stuff

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 19, 2014

WHAT O.o ? IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF HE IS NERVOUS AND A SUCH A CHILD >: ( I WASN'T EVEN COMPLAINING ABOUT HIM AND I WAS JUST POSTING MY OPINIONS (not really negative). IS IT FORBIDDEN ? IF HE LEFT, IT'S BECAUSE HE IS SENSITIVE! IT'S 10x WORST ON MODDB HE JUST HAVE TO TAKE PILLS OF ANTI-DEPRESS.

And by the way, you all, are just hoping anty, nello etc... would do all the work on this ? Why nobody else work on it ? (Don't talk about me I'm still learning and doing svn work now would be hard...) But there's some peoples (they will recognize themselves) that just wait the work and do nothing when we really need them...

high five me or not but seeing this is depressive -_-. What a great community... Anyway, I'll still learn to work on this after, despite the community -_-

And once again love THIS WORD FILTER Mad

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : always the same characters ?

at least I was doing something useful...

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : WHAT O.o ? IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF HE IS NERVOUS AND A SUCH A CHILD >: ( I WASN'T EVEN COMPLAINING ABOUT HIM AND I WAS JUST POSTING MY OPINIONS (not really negative).

no, it's not your fault, it's just you are anoyi1ng as heck...

IS IT FORBIDDEN ? IF HE LEFT, IT'S BECAUSE HE IS SENSITIVE!

sensitive?, I'm sensitive because I don't wanna do anything for anoyi1ng people like you?... I already spend some years in this project and I'm done that has nothing to do with sensitive stuff...

IT'S 10x WORST ON MODDB HE JUST HAVE TO TAKE PILLS OF ANTI-DEPRESS.

seriously?, I'm 10x worst in moddb.com?, can you show something that proves that? I don't even talk to anybody in that page... anti-depress? hahah, so... now you are a doctor... you don't even know what are you talking about...

And by the way, you all, are just hoping anty, nello etc... would do all the work on this ? Why nobody else work on it ? (Don't talk about me I'm still learning and doing svn work now would be hard...) But there's some peoples (they will recognize themselves) that just wait the work and do nothing when we really need them...

and you are doing something?, you think you are a such a great addon maker just because that rigor stuff?... or because you are waiting for someone to rig a simple tail (because you can't even do that) to work in something?...

high five me or not but seeing this is depressive -_-. What a great community... Anyway, I'll still learn to work on this after, despite the community -_-

this is not a community you know why?, because all you (almost everyone here) just wait the releases of the other people to judge (I didn't see any contructive post from you, all you're are saying is "use that thing from my character" "it's better if you make it as I want" ) or make those bad paint works...

anyway the reason why I'm leaving is because I can't take those jolly clowns anymore... almost five years here and is always the same (I already said that before) just a bunch of ego-boys talking about they brainless paint work as a masterpiece... this project is going to nowhere so... I don't wanna lose my time in this...

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

(SAS) first why come to anty's thread if you dislike his work? second moddb really........ you should't talk big about other's work as if your better. And third I wast to impressed with rigor so don't compare him to peoples work Confused also if someone made a thread just to talk stuff about your ''Rigor'' would let that stand there without you saying anything? Answer that for me (SAS) Confused

(SAS) first why come to anty's thread if you dislike his work? second moddb really........ you should't talk big about other's work as if your better. And third I wast to impressed with rigor so don't compare him to peoples work Confused also if someone made a thread just to talk stuff about your ''Rigor'' would let that stand there without you saying anything? Answer that for me (SAS) Confused

I see that you understood nothing...

enyerbeth View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 21, 2014

Friends, am trying create to the player (Super Android 17) . missing some things to finish the player , I leave a picture

Think View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 21, 2014

Whatever happened to the old ZEQ2 Lite community...

Reply with quote Tuesday, April 22, 2014

>enyerbeth

I have a head model which I still working on: http://www.moddb.com/members/wh1t34gl3sas/images/maybe-the-last-update#imagebox

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >enyerbeth

I have a head model which I still working on: http://www.moddb.com/members/wh1t34gl3sas/images/maybe-the-last-update#imagebox

thanks, but few days ago I started to modify the head ,
I will post an image of the head

Kay as you wish Smile

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, April 24, 2014

enyerbeth wrote :

thanks, but few days ago I started to modify the head ,
I will post an image of the head

ew, needs improvement

Reply with quote Friday, April 25, 2014

> Nemix

I have a head model which I still working on

Very Happy

it was made in december I think

mj_98 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hi Guys,

AnTycrisT back and he working on cooler now

and I will show you a picture of his cooler

Gokua View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 26, 2014

mj_98 wrote : Hi Guys,

AnTycrisT back and he working on cooler now

and I will show you a picture of his cooler

\

great news

Reply with quote Sunday, April 27, 2014

you really believed that he left ? *intense laughter*

He love too much this project and making characters, he just went sulking Laughing

Just hoping there will be new characters Confused

Friends , the player ( Super Android 17 ), is finished, but I need the help of anty or nello to start the animation and then export the player ...

I will post 3 images of the player ( super android 17 )

Richma View user's profile Send private message

That really yours enyerbeth?

>enyerbeth

http://perlbal.hi-pi.com/blog-images/8405/gd/1137238228/images.jpg

This could help you to improve it :>

Richma wrote : That really yours enyerbeth?

http://perlbal.hi-pi.com/blog-images/8405/gd/1137238228/images.jpg

This could help you to improve it :>

Richma, yes , the player is mine... Wh1t34Gl3(SAS). I improved the player super android 17 .

anty , I need your help, for you to take care of my player ( super android 17 ) , to start the animation and then export the player

mj_98 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 28, 2014

Hi Guys,

Bardockzshowz is making story mode for ZEQ2

and he will release it but now he start with Goku versus Raditz

so please support him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1VrrCEEE08

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]