Content

mêlée

KINGVEGETA View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, June 12, 2014

How do you beat people who block all the time? They ruin the game, they're improbable to beat and they're usually ***holes about it.

And how do you block all the time? Is there some extra program I can get, or use stickykeys in windows or something? I've tried it manually but I can't hold the block key down the whole time I play this game.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

ummm you can hold the block key all the time or use a console function, can't remember it didn't play ZEQ2 Lite for a long time.

Also there it the so called "block" breaker it think it's the left mouse button or maybe it the right those buttons are used for breaking the block and if the opponent is "running away" using S to avoid attacks, they are also used for powerful kicks they also can be combined. Experiment or find someone in-game that would teach you.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

The only thing peoples know to do on ZEQ2-lite is spamming ki balls and false addon creating... The first thing is the only solution for "blockers of the infinite and beyond"

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

That's true to a degree I've met plenty of people who don't spam but try mêlée. it is hard to become skilled but with time and practice you'll get it (not saying I'm skilled) ^_^

Thanks for the replies.

Ryku, yeah I started out spamming ki because I couldn't understand how to mêlée. Now that I know how, its how I prefer to play. I'm decent at it but don't understand how to beat players who just sit there and block.

I've been using RMB to counter for a while now, it seems to work against both speed mêlée and hard mêlée or whatever? So LMB counters blocking? I don't think I've tried that, and when I've used LMB to counter speed mêlée (I think that's what the Frequently Asked Questions I read said) I've just gotten my buttocks kicked. I think if you use LMB at the wrong time you automatically get hit and take like 1/2 your health bar in damage? But anyways, I guess I'll give it a try.

Gokua View user's profile Send private message

Well there is a command to let you block all the time just open your console and type /+button13 if I'm correct and to remove it /-button13

Reply with quote Friday, June 13, 2014

that cheat gokua :p

The reason why peoples spam ki ball is that when you get hitted by them your character can't move even in block, but when you become agressive with your keybord you can flee *super mega extreme intense laughter*

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Also you can just change you block button to caps lock so the block button is on toggle

Thanks ryku I'll try that, that sounds like the best bet. I've got like borderline carpal tunnel so that's why I can't just hold ctrl all the time.

Or the ultimatest Cheat, if the server allow it, you can play The Best Fighter Ever: Gogeta Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) with the over cheated stats and Big Bang Kamehameha that can kill everyone on the map :p

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]