Content

About characters sounds/voices

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, May 12, 2014

SOUNDPACKS ADDONS ARE COMING:

================================================================

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Hi, I created this thread because me and surelly other peoples can't find many sounds or enough sound quality of Dragon Ball characters...

If someone has some sounds or folders, could this person post them here ?

It would help for creating or add new things to some characters of ZEQ2. Thanks for your support (if someone noticed this thread and want to help :'3)

I think you should go to IRC and idle a bit to find Zeth/Brad or someone else online maybe they have what you need or maybe they know where you can get it so goodluck with that Smile

erf Confused

I created this thread to give the community an access to these files too.

And maybe someone has sounds that Zeth doesn't have Laughing it could attract more people if they contribute a little, it's for everyone after all :3

But thanks for the reply ^^

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Well you should've post an example of what you found if you wanted it to be a thread where that kind of stuff would be collected...hope you'll find Zeth on IRC he probably can help you with this at least more than I can Laughing

okay :>,

I'll see if I can post some ZEQ2 sounds for begginning.

Reply with quote Thursday, May 15, 2014

nyyyaaooowkayyy, I found some videos of sounds compilation Smile going to separate all sounds from the video and post some .rar packs here Smile

just need a little time.

I'm converting them to Ogg Vorbis in 22050Hz (ZEQ2 sounds frequency), but I don't know if it will correctly works in game (slower). But they will be separated and could maybe need a fix(hoping not).

Reply with quote Friday, May 23, 2014

!!! First Addon Posted (Click The Picture In The First Post: Goku Super Saiyan 4 Sound Pack !!! :3

The link deosn't works because of the word filter on the forum -_- thanks Zeth... I had to put a link to my addons' page...

If someone want a Soundpack for his favorite character I would be happy to make it Smile (if I find sources...)

!!! Second Addon Posted requested by Aravind: Dragon Ball Z Raging Blast 2 Sound Effects !!! (Click on the Dragon Ball Z Raging Blast Sound Effects.rar not on the picture)

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, June 14, 2014

ah great thank you Wh1t34Gl3 Very Happy your doing an Nice Job helping the community!

Reply with quote Saturday, June 14, 2014

No problem ^-^. Does it works on zed-you ? (*laughing out loud*, word filter x) )

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]