Content

mêlée Ki attackers

Kainen View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Guys, you should make a rule against people attacking mêlée fighters(people who are fighting in mêlée at the time) with ki, because it puts them off, kills them prematurely and most of all, causes anger and annoyance. You should really put a stop to this, the game would be better without it. Make it like Earth Special Forces or something (people who mêlée are in a ball and cannot be attacked by others while in the ball).

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Except that makes absolutely no sense in the Dragon Ball Z universe to have moments of invulnerability from mêlée. It's extremely exploitable, for one.

There are plans in the next update patch to prevent those in mêlée from being locked on by outside players, but this will not stop players entirely from attacking at any rate.

Dealing with multiple fighters strategically is part of the play experience.

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Three words... Free For All.

mel "I'll Mop Your Face!" View user's profile Send private message

or you guys can but an energy bubble around the mêlée fighters, like Earth Special Forces, so they can't be hurt

mel wrote : or you guys can but an energy bubble around the mêlée fighters, like Earth Special Forces, so they can't be hurt

Already been suggested, Don't think that will be happening.

]NaKeDSnAkE[ View user's profile Send private message

yeah I agree with Zeth

you shouldn't modify the mêlée...when did you see on a Dragon Ball Z episode that they are covered on a energy ball while mêlée *intense laughter*
(don't blame me Earth Special Forces Razz)

and like Zeth said its a good strategy for other players, specially while you´re fighting in teams

if you don't want to get hit by a beam..JUST DODGE!!! *laughing out loud*

(sorry for my English...I think *intense laughter*)

mel "I'll Mop Your Face!" View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 15, 2009

to tell you the truth I really have no problem with the mêlée, I like it the way it is, taking on two oppoenents is awesome, so if I happen to be blown out of the sky by a ki attack while meleeing, I don't care because I'll get back and attack the person who killed me.

yeah I know but its discomforting, and when in Dragon Ball Z do you see people attacking Goku with ki attacks when he is fighting somebody else in mêlée?

Azurite Master William View user's profile Send private message

By choice, not limiting factors.

yeah but still, the androids were just programmed to kill Goku, not to have a choice of not attacking him. They never attacked him with ki while he was killing other androids. If I was an android, id hit him with all I had while he was destracted

I think someone once told me that ZEQ2-Lite was a game that is to be most accurate to the show Dragonball Z.

Super Snake View user's profile Send private message

TheXenon wrote : I think someone once told me that ZEQ2-Lite was a game that is to be most accurate to the show Dragonball Z.

Not true. That was about ZEQ2, not ZEQ2-lite.

Well that's why I said I think.

Ginyu Force. Bojack's henchmen. Cooler's henchmen. Future Androids 17 & 18.

There have been plenty of instances where fighters were outnumbered and effected by energy attacks even while they were in mêlée with others. A mêlée bout will typically abruptly end when an energy attack is fired to give the fighters a chance to dodge and what-not. Since this is the series handling of the situation, you can expect something similar in the future in ZEQ2-lite.

Reply with quote Friday, October 16, 2009

yeah as long as they sort it so we can move or dodge it while we are fighting

maydaysos View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 17, 2009

I think they should just make it faster to disengage mêlée. plus they should make the camera unlock and go free cam like during power up. This way it is easier to look around while in mêlée. It would be easier to see oncomming attacks.

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 21, 2009

yeah, and possibly give a 2-3 second invincibility time once you get knocked to the ground, just so you can ******* get unfatigued and charged. There's this uninformed participator spammin dude called Kai on sometimes. Soon as he hits you down, you get up and he INSTANTLY does it again. Its discomforting cos you can't stop him. Your too fatigued to zanzoken away, and if you move he just fast ki's you

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 21, 2009

There will absolutely NOT be any time where the player has literal invincibility. It's impractical, inaccurate, and exploitable.

The mechanics in beta 1 are not finalized as the blog clearly explains. The current game is not even meant to be played beyond a simple run-through or for development debugging.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]