Content

Dragon Ball Z Movie 2015

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 14, 2014

It's happening here folks, another new film.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-07-15/dragon-ball-z-gets-new-2015-film-by-creator-toriyama/.76681

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I hope it is good.

Acaryus Cutting-Edge View user's profile Send private message

Should be good if Toriyama sensei is involved.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

For once, I find this badass, maybe they made too much on hairs colors... Hope it'll be good this time..

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

It promises more action, I'm totally fine with this. The last one was a little too whacky despite the "Kami tai Kami".

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Wow pretty big news. I honestly didn't expect anything dragonball wise coming from Toriyama anymore since he made Dragonball 0 manga or what do you call it. But yeah I'm all for it why not.

Although I only recently (2 weeks ago) watched the last movie for the first time. I thought it was pretty dull. The action was good but there was never a real sense of suspense or threat. The stakes couldn't of been any lower, you never believed Birus was serious about destroying anything. Basically he should've killed someone. Razz The movie was just mindless banter leading up to a practice sparring match. Which isn't my idea of a suspenseful movie.
Hopefully the new one has a classic Dragon Ball Z villain formula with henchmen who are first super strong and then get killed by some powerup or incoming help. Basically I need to see some people die! Razz

I need to see some people die!

... I know really competent doctors if you are interested...

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Heh, I don't know how to feel about this. My inner 7 years old is screaming "MOAR" but on the other hand I wonder how the heck they keep releasing games, movies and whatnot about a 30 years old manga.

The fact that Toriyama is involved in this doesn't really bring my hopes up. He worked on this "Battle of Lloyds" movie as well, didn't he? And yeah... we all know how that turned out. Besides, the man hasn't done anything Dragon Ball Z-related for what? 20 years? I doubt his involvement is relevant at all, does he remember who Babidi is?

Truth be told I don't really like most of these movies, not as much as the original manga/anime, but I think I'd be happy with a "classic" Dragon Ball Z story. Adding countless transformations, fusions and attacks won't make it any better. I don't even know why Saiyan Lloyds are a thing.

Something that shocked me in bog is that nobody give a love of kami (or even dende) x) He is meant to be lloyd! He was something in Piccolo daimao saga.

Zeth had nothing to do with his leisure time that he made that doodling word filter ? -_-+

WordFilter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

Zeth had nothing to do with his leisure time that he made that doodling word filter ? -_-+

I was not made by anyone. I created myself.

*laughing out loud*, yeah in 19xx I know, when internet wasn't even born..

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, July 19, 2014

as esfer said , tori does not even know about Dragon Ball he forgot major things , heck I remembered allot of stuff until recently watching all of Dragon Ball Z again 2 weeks ago . they are messing up the franchise . good thing these movies are not cannon

Reply with quote Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pfff.. New contents are made for cash $. Since Dragon Ball gt. It should have ended at the end of Dragon Ball Z.. Dragon Ball minus (gine chapter) has even more incoherence than Dragon Ball GT... Battle of Lloyds, just ruins all kami's myth, the brother of Vegeta... What's more ? Even Dragon Ball new age is more coherent..

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Pfff.. New contents are made for cash $. Since Dragon Ball gt. It should have ended at the end of Dragon Ball Z.. Dragon Ball minus (gine chapter) has even more incoherence than Dragon Ball GT... Battle of Lloyds, just ruins all kami's myth, the brother of Vegeta... What's more ? Even Dragon Ball new age is more coherent..

All of Dragonball past the Pilaf Saga where the first gather the dragonballs was made for money. Pilaf was the first intended end since he was the main antagonist envisioned as it was based on journey to the west.

It was continued because it was popular and making so much money. There have been multiple confirmed endings that were skipped past because if the money it was making.

So GT is not really as guiulty as you make it out to be. Z is equaly as guilty and plothole ridden.

Also does no one of you wonder what happened to all the animal people. as the series goes on there is vewer and fewer animal folk as if the normal humans just decided to go genocide on their buttocks.

Even if it should have ended at the end of pilaf saga, the next was in the same universe (a little fantastic but still on the same theme, adventure and martial arts), until Piccolo comes and it begins to be ki battles only... But it was not the worst thing, on the point of view of "Dragon Ball", "Dragon Ball Z" is a fiddle sticks, the saiyans, everyone knows ki, namekians replace demons, Super Saiyan, talking bubble gum with magic abilities and that has the power to destroy the galaxy...

In fact it HAS to be seen on a different view. "Dragon Ball" "Dragon Ball Z" and "Dragon Ball GT" are good (or almost...), but it has to be seen on another side.

"Dragon Ball", talks about adventure, martial arts.
"Dragon Ball Z", talks about origins, astronomic battles and save the day a millions of times.
Dragon Ball GT, push the thing more (Super Saiyan 4, MORE powerful battles, even if it doesn't seems like *intense laughter*). Personnaly, I find Dragon Ball GT like a parody of "Dragon Ball Z", more transformations, battles that use the whole universe as a fighting arena ( Goku Super Saiyan 4 can't fight on the earth.. It's improbable..)

But... It's a different thing.. I'm sure Dragon Ball GT could have been cooler if it wasn't a Dragon Ball theme (and less incoherences too..), as for "Dragon Ball Z", it's not the same thing as "Dragon Ball"

For the animal peoples.. It seems like the whole planet is not the same between "Dragon Ball" and "Dragon Ball Z". "Dragon Ball Z" peoples are just leaping lizards that get exited by the view of the world champion. *intense laughter*

Dragon Ball become more and more fked up... Like I said in the last post, toriyama completely ruins his story with incoherences..

Edit: WOW... Did I just written this wall of text ?

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 21, 2014

@esfer: Are you sure this isn't canon? I mean this continues from were Buu saga left off.

mj_98 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hi Guys,

These are new Dragon Ball Z movie images:

http://dragonballzkai.net/first-dragon-ball-z-2015-movie-teaser/

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Your link doesn't works :\

Isn't it this one ?: http://dragonballzkai.net/first-dragon-ball-z-2015-movie-teaser/

dbzfan2000 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 01, 2014

I think some evil guy or Vegeta that obtains the power of a SSG goes power crazy and wish all of Dragon Ball Z's eneimes like kid Buu Brolly cell Bojack frezai cooler king cold ginuy force andriod 17 who else am I for getting

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]