Content

Goku Hand Spirit Bomb Help?

Lysheria View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 13, 2014

So, I'm trying to add Goku's Hand Spirit Bomb to an existing Goku. The Standard Goku.

The only Goku addon I see that has this move correctly is Goku HD by AnT.

However the rest of that Goku has choppy animations so I don't like it very much. However the Hand Spirit Bomb is spot on.

I tried adding Hand Spirit Bomb from HD Goku to the original Goku. I copied the Hand Spirit Bomb Code from the grfx and phys to the original Goku's and added the move to the bottom.

Then, I tried copying and overwriting the Spirit Bomb Anim Code to the original Goku's.

But..what happens in game is...Sad.

Goku looks like he's doing slow aerobics. He does slow dodging animations and the Spirit Bomb Charges up.

Then the Spirit Bomb forms in the right place, in his hand. But he still does the dodging anims. And when he throws it, he throws it like a regular Spirit Bomb. Even though the actual bomb itself is the correct size and shape.

Any idea's? I really wanna import this move but I don't wanna use AnT's Goku as it has choppy animations mostly and I don't like the constant aura (Which ik I can remove...but the anims I don't like)

Thanks in advance! <3

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

In fact gokuHD is a released/modified version of nello's unfinished Goku (that's why anims looks weird)

If you want it on the original Goku, it's model must have animations for this move. (then you set it in animations.cfg

Ahh okay I see, is there a way to do that?

If this model doesn't bug on misfit you can add some frames to the animation and make them. I think 3 or 4 frames for the charge and 2 for the firing is okay.

Hmm...aaand I'm already confused *Laughing my loving butt off*.

I have no real experience with animating.

I tried looking a tutorial but...yeah.

Must...Not...Give...Up...

Reply with quote Thursday, August 14, 2014

Inf fact it's not skeleton animations (with blue bones and all).

Go to animations --> enter animation mode (sorry if it's named differently, I have another language on it) --> look at the bottom left, there's a number. (Around 500 or 700) you can modify it to add/remove some frames. Just add some then select by vertex (dots) and move them with the cross tool (moving tool)

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]