Content

Hey guys..

Hoodjuro View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, August 03, 2014

Hey everybody,

You know, I never forgot about this community, even after all these years. Sometimes I really miss those days making maps for this awesome project!

I don't really know if anyone still remembers me, but for the ones that stuck around;

Hello everyone, how have things been? Smile

greets,

Hood

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 04, 2014

I do remember you and some of your works, welcome back! I didn't see you in quite some time Razz

Yes I have been away for long, I tend to do that from time to time haha. Good to see you still online Richma, I too remember you from way back. Are there more people from way back, active in the community?

Snow1025 View user's profile Send private message

Well not only are some of the older members still active but the community has grown slightly with new comers like me who are trying to learn how to code and makke characters and such. Welcome back.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Hoodjuro wrote : Yes I have been away for long, I tend to do that from time to time haha. Good to see you still online Richma, I too remember you from way back. Are there more people from way back, active in the community?

NELLO has no more interest so I guess he left the community. Skatter left too but he is online from time to time, don't know if you were here when Xatoku left. IvanhoeGT is barely active same goes for VladD, AnTy left but luckly he came back.

In short the main contributors that have done something for ZEQ2Lite have either left for other projects or someother reasons or they are less/barely active.

Gigirs his brother MajinJake and me started a One Piece based project. Aravind and someothers started ZED-you. Stuff happend good and bad. Hope to see more of your work because currently ZEQ2Lite looks dead but there is AnTy who relases addons from time to time and makes this community feel more alive.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Hey mr.Kami's Lookout! Laughing

Never though you would came back after all this time absent, welcome back. ^^

Reply with quote Saturday, August 09, 2014

Haha Hey! Thanks you Very Happy I don't know if I'll start making new maps, although I'm kindda itching to get started again. Main reason was to talk to you guys again, see how everyone is doing. Smile

Gokua View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, August 10, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Hey mr.Kami's Lookout! :*laughing out loud*:

Never though you would came back after all this time absent, welcome back. ^^

I'd rather call him Mr. amazing maps *laughing out loud*

decided to call you that when I found this

http://www.ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4827&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Yeah I never did finish that one huh. Razz Was so busy at the time. A lot happened in the mean while, I finished Art school, and have a major in animation now. I'm still interested in this project, but mainly because I love the community. Smile

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

Hoodjuro wrote : Yeah I never did finish that one huh. Razz Was so busy at the time. A lot happened in the mean while, I finished Art school, and have a major in animation now. I'm still interested in this project, but mainly because I love the community. Smile

Well that good news.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 11, 2014

>Hoodjuro
That's the way everyone should think Very Happy

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 14, 2014

welcome back brother

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]