Content

A question About Attacks

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hello Guys I want to know how can I change position of attack for example like I am doing with Spirit Bomb it's on top of Goku but how can I put it in front of him here is a screenshot

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 21, 2014

You'll need to check out the tags that are part of the character's mesh files. These determine the positions of various code-related phenomena.

Reply with quote Friday, August 22, 2014

Zeth wrote : You'll need to check out the tags that are part of the character's mesh files. These determine the positions of various code-related phenomena.

Thanks I gotta check it

Zeth wrote : You'll need to check out the tags that are part of the character's mesh files. These determine the positions of various code-related phenomena.

It really Worked Thanks Zeth
and you can delete this thread or whatever you think is better

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

You are making addons since even earlier than me and you didn't know about tags ?...

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, August 23, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) that doesn't mean a thing there's always something new to figure out. Confused good luck

Reply with quote Sunday, August 24, 2014

>ryku

Tags are a thing you surelly knows after more than 1 year of editing. (at least for attacks). Knowing more about tags can increase quite well your knowledge about modeling and ZEQ2-lite things. (animations/coordination/attack)

Doing steve was maybe a stuff idea but it permitted me to know much more about modelisation things, and things about the game. (I discovered techniques on few disciplines)

It's not by editing everytime (scripts/textures/models/attacks) that someone learn, but by searching and creating, not only creating a character model and textures, but a WHOLE character with good use of effects and full use of every techniques you can find to make it better for the eyes and your gameplay sessions. (what I'm currently searching and trying to do on new auras and particles, different style of auras/ new techinques for attacks, optimisations etc...) (I'm even searching how to make a good menu without coding and starting to apply what I currently know)

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

maybe he forgot that ever crossed your mind? but enough fighting like girls Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) what are you working? do you have any projects, or characters, maps? Very Happy

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

You are making addons since even earlier than me and you didn't know about tags ?...

You don't need to know about tags to edit attack properties, player tier configurations, effect or character textures, make new maps, adjust interface elements, and a slew of other modifications.

Reply with quote Monday, August 25, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : You are making addons since even earlier than me and you didn't know about tags ?...

don't know what to say Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Reply with quote Monday, August 25, 2014

>zeq2dbzfan

Try to make a character/object from nothing. (I'm currently making a guitar Laughing )

It helps for improving skills.

>ryku

Of course, but if I work on them now, I'm too much afraid they will be even worse than stuff... That's why I'm training my skills on April Fools/gt characters on moddb. Once all of this will be finished.. It's a secret :p

>Zeth

Of course you don't need it for that, but it's a step to go further in character edition/creations.

Searching to understand everything else outside characters creations (interface/maps/different scripts etc...) permit to know even more about the game. (and do an easier way to make good further gamepack)

But I think tags are something you surrelly notice sooner, or it's like you only do 8/10 of the character..

Edit: I just though about it, editing anims (poses) and tags (or coordination between attacks models/player models) in the same time can be a good training for getting used to tags works.

Using 2 tags for attacks can be good too for double charge using particle and their scripts.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]