Content

Demo record.

Anas View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, August 24, 2014

Hi I have to record a demo and upload on Ferdinand Braun / face book. When I finish recording demo or press f3 I go to menu open console type /demo 0001.dm_75 and then game stucks and it shows menu screen nothing happens and in console it's written Unable to load demo 0001.dm_75 PLEASE help me guys !!!!!!!

ASD View user's profile Send private message

You misspelled it. Type /demo demo0001

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

wasn't Quake 3 demos .dm68 ? :\

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 25, 2014

There are multiple threads about this, you should've used the search function or just check the forums because they were mention and commented recently but I see you people are just lazy to do it...anyway here is how to do it

To convert a demo into a video:

1.Open the console and type

example:
/demo demo0001

2.Wait for the demo to load and then open the console again and type

example:
/video demo0001

3.It will record the demo into video slowly, sit back and wait for it to finish, once it's done it will be in videos folder

Anas View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Thanks a lot Guys but when I run my demo and press f5 it takes a lot of time to be created into an a.v.I file.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 27, 2014

It's normal, it convert frame per frame and play the video at the same time, when I did some videos on another game Quake 3 based, on a 5 min video, I think it converted 15min.

Do it before going to sleep, next morning it'll be ready Smile

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]