Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4

My works

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, May 27, 2012

oh yes we will use the pk3..

out of ZEQ2 folder in the main folder.. so when you want use the realism shades you just copy and paste inside ZEQ2 folder the pk3.. if you want return back to the celshades anime, you delete the pk3 in ZEQ2 folder..the backup of realism always remain in zeq2lite folder the main folder..

I will do in this way when I need Wink ..

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : look guys I tried too the celshade like you did..he looks vey detailed Wink and from here you can see the perfect smooth,,, so is useful use this celshade..also for see how works the smoothing groups..

I have one idea.. I will make these celshades too.. so F3 will have realism effect and anime effect.. Wink

funny...

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

yes I think like you Laughing anty

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : oh yes we will use the pk3..

out of ZEQ2 folder in the main folder.. so when you want use the realism shades you just copy and paste inside ZEQ2 folder the pk3.. if you want return back to the celshades anime, you delete the pk3 in ZEQ2 folder..the backup of realism always remain in zeq2lite folder the main folder..

I will do in this way when I need Wink ..

I'm using that pk3 Laughing

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

so when you want use the realism shades

It's not really "realistic" by any means of the word in terms of shading or lighting. It's basically just standard gouraud shading with a multiplicative blend (to attain darkened tones).

If you really want to go different types of shading, you could easily produce a large range of other styles pretty easily. Everything from gooch to noir to manga to dithered types is replicable. Your only limitations (in ZEQ2-lite) is limited to the fact that the texture is read as a 1D band. The degree at which you [ab]use steps, gradients, highlights is of your own choosing.

Just remember that unless you adjust the core textures to be outlines only, you'll have to play off knowledge of blendfunc behavior to get the final color.

Mitsurugi View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, May 28, 2012

Seriously, I don't know what can I do now...

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, September 13, 2014

Check mine (don't say I stole Very Happy)

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, September 13, 2014

Check mine (don't say I stole Very Happy)

<<  1, 2, 3, 4

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]