<<  1, 2, 3 ... 224, 225, 226 ... 237, 238, 239  >>

ZEQ2lite F3+

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hey Guys is this Project Dead I love to see it
nello!! I think you really Dead *intense laughter* never mind

dbzfan2000 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 15, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) I dug thew the SVN and I didn't find the ssjgod aura and I did mange to find the model but as you know it crashes my game for some reason I don't know why Sad

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

>dbzfan

I already told you about all of that...

then why did you say they where in the SVN on the other paige this is what I said on that paige. and I just happen to have his auras all of them Cool.and this is what you said.All is on the svn, stop showing off of nothing.... now you are making no sense. and I'm now trying to finger out how to make spiky hair on Misfit Model 3D to start on Dragon Ball Absalon ssjgod Goku.caues it looks like a super Saiyan lloyd should look like.

Your post just have no sense.. And of what I showed off ?? oO

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Why are you keep posting lacking in identifiable function posts in here guys? This is supposed to be Nello's F3 thread, so..wait for him. Wink

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

okay gigris

WAIT A MINUTE GIGIRS!

you know something we don't! >: D

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Nello lost interest in the pack. I lost interest in ZEQ in general, I only played F3 because it got the anime look down. Xenoverse is on the horizon, why bother myself. This is dead.

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 17, 2014

DarkPrince_92 wrote : Nello lost interest in the pack. I lost interest in ZEQ in general, I only played F3 because it got the anime look down. Xenoverse is on the horizon, why bother myself. This is dead.

Sad

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, September 18, 2014

I only played F3 because it got the anime look down.

Having more contrasting shade bands & inking isn't "getting the anime look down".

Xenoverse is on the horizon, why bother myself.

Did you ever consider that the two projects are nothing at all alike in terms of game flow, design, capacity, or even really ball park genre? But no, do go on. Lets apple and orange this all day.

>DarkPrince_92

Even if ZEQ2 REALLY was a game, I don't even know why there would be a comparison.. Why everyone are always doing a comparison between fanmade and professional.. That has just no cense... 1 to 4 fans mostly without a big game development experience vs a full team of professionals that was trained for this job.. :\

Some fanfics/fanmagas are really great and well done, even if they aren't official/professional made. It's same for this..

Having more contrasting shade bands & inking isn't "getting the anime look down".

I think he talked about the whole thing, not only characters. It's true that when you are on F3 you have more the impression of being in the Dragon Ball universe than other mods that are centered on the fun of having what if characters etc... (like Dragon Ball addons/mods for mugen)

Just the intro/menu already drive you in this universe, even without Dragon Ball Z musics. You just feel it will be good. That's why F3 is the most appreciated and well done mod ever made since 2 years, It join quality and accuracy. What everyone is normally looking for.

Even if the akt stopped to work on ZEQ2-lite (:'<), I'm still happy (and I thanks them) that they have released F3. :>

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

This is probably off topic but I don't think ZEQ2 lite is dead. I'm sure people are just learning things, or busy with life things.

This is probably off topic but I don't think ZEQ2 lite is dead. I'm sure people are just learning things, or busy with life things.

I think it never been something else x)

Except for the beginning.

Reply with quote Saturday, October 11, 2014

I'm trying to use nellos aura to make a flame aura like in the movie but I haven't got very far caues I don't know how to use Misfit Model 3D-make auars iv been studying this aura. so can someone teach me how to make them PLEASE. iv been studying the English verion of ssgod Goku. never do what bills will do here http://youtu.be/xcgxyZuxQxc?t=17m4s

Reply with quote Sunday, October 12, 2014

>dbzfan2000

If it was so easy to make this fiery aura, don't you think it would have been already made ? x)

Kris is trying to reproduce this kind of auras I think. Except if other qualified peoples reply to you, you'll have to wait for this aura. Smile

but still I don't know how to create aura can you tell me PLEASE

I don't know. There's many ways to create them... It can be a simple texture(that can be animated), like the Raditz ssg of marco, it can be by tags (ZEQ2-lite use them but it's a little more complicated) and the last is models use like I have shown on Brolly for exemple:

New aura system ? - Mod Dragon Ball

But it isn't really the place to talk about this..

pm me on here or modb then

I don't have anything to add.. I said that in the case that would continue.

dusty122 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 07, 2015

this addon is so buggy its crazy.
I get kicked every server, or it crashes to desktop. I can't play on any of my servers for more than 3 min and then it crashes.

any clue?

>dusty122

Surelly the engine. (and maybe the code too)

Seems like the engine cannot handle that much datas to be loaded in the same game (depending on ram quantity as well). It seems like it returns to the menu to avoid critical error (like the crashes to desktop you may have encountered).

I looked a bit in f3 files and there's a lot of optimisations that can be done (hundred of Mbs)(and that would surelly reduce a lot of crashes), but if someone can etremely optimise F3, that means he has the level to make another gamepack and surelly a better one.

But something really needed to fix that is a change in the code. None will be able fix these problems totally by optimising characters..

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

Nello is alive... somewhat Goku Shirtless F3+ moveset

dusty122 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, January 08, 2015

is this gamepak still being worked on?
if it is.....think about fixing bugs. this pack may look fancy and full of characters but if it crashes and laggs every time someone changes a character or joins then this is lacking in identifiable function.

if it is still active then perhaps working on the game itself and stop adding things.

I could work on this game but I have no time. and I don't have all my other programs either.

Reply with quote Thursday, January 08, 2015

>DarkPrince_92

You look like a paparazzi. Laughing (no offense)

Hello guys quite by accident I found myself on zeq2lite forum comunityonce again. and I came back to mind many memories. I still have all the work done in the past by me and my friends. just yesterday I took a tour with this magnificent Goku .. my absolute favorite. as 3D editor and 3D modeler, animator and texturer I can safely say that this is the best Goku ever seen in Zeq2lite, the one closest to the essence of the anime. I know that a version of this has already been released by Anty who used my job well, this is the original version of Goku created by me.

Is that a goodbye message ?... Sad

>dusty122

Just read again what you've written..

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 224, 225, 226 ... 237, 238, 239  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]