Content

LOCK-ON CAMERA POSITION

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 02, 2014

Hey guys is there any way to change the lock-on camera system in ZEQ2?

I just want to change it this way:

why? because for me it's clear to shoot ki and it's not near to the Character. When I lock-on the character is at the left side and your near to the character like 1st person shooter. Being at the side left, I can only see the right side, and I really can't see the other player on the other side, so I can't really see someone attacking me at the left side, and lefty is not thing because I'm righty and most 70% of people are righty

At this Camera position, you can see the left side 60% and the right side 40%

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 03, 2014

Shouldn't the default already be similar to this? Try playing with the cg_thirdPersonSlide value (maybe -40) until you are content. There are separate cvars for the locked camera state as well.

Reply with quote Friday, October 03, 2014

..no I mean, I want to change the Lock-on camera position..is there anyway to edit the lock-on camera ? or maybe you can make a tutorial for it.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 04, 2014

I think we should create a thread for these kind questions that aren't answered yet. Because making 1 for each questions.. Confused (I don't say it for you in particular, me and some others do that too.. It's a little confusing. 1 thread would regroup pertinent questions and answers. After.. It it's not improbable that there won't be replies Laughing )

Reply with quote Sunday, October 05, 2014

Zeth wrote : Shouldn't the default already be similar to this? Try playing with the cg_thirdPersonSlide value (maybe -40) until you are content. There are separate cvars for the locked camera state as well.

Problem solved. I can edit it in console commands. thanks Zeth. you should've answered to my answer.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]