Content

[NEW/HELP] Naruto Shinobi War

Zabmaster View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 18, 2014

I am looking for squad of talented, idle guys/gals on here that would like to help me develop this new game I've theorized called Naruto Shinobi War Cool

I have an idea on how I want everything to work but I need the know how on a few thing and the people to cut the time needed in half.

I plan to make the off the mechanics of ZEQ2 (or a more favorable mod of ZEQ2) and would love to have guys on my team that know what they are doing and can get it done fast with me.

Message me if you are interested.

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 20, 2014

Zabmaster wrote : I am looking for squad of talented, idle guys/gals on here that would like to help me develop this new game I've theorized called Naruto Shinobi War Cool

I have an idea on how I want everything to work but I need the know how on a few thing and the people to cut the time needed in half.

I plan to make the off the mechanics of ZEQ2 (or a more favorable mod of ZEQ2) and would love to have guys on my team that know what they are doing and can get it done fast with me.

Message me if you are interested.

I will do but you have to wait
for me and tell me what I will do in the game I can do some biped characters add high quality shadings and can make high quality textures and also I can do editing on misfit model 3D if you want to test me just ask anything on the listed things to make

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]