Content

Some bugs on ZEQ2-lite/Misfit

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hi! All is in the title... On some models I can't edit something and save without having a kind of bug that delete all tags in there Sad someone have the solution ? (I use misfit)

Reply with quote Sunday, May 25, 2014

thanks for the reply, it was really helpful...

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, May 25, 2014

I find the advice helpful.

Reply with quote Monday, May 26, 2014

>mantis tubogan
You search the solution too or it's just a form of compassion ? x)

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Can someone help PLEASE ?

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 22, 2014

You're either accidentally deleting a whole group with the tags inside, or the modeling tool/ edits that you make cause collateral damage (which I can see easily happening when you're using Misfit Model 3D).

You should really try to provide us with a step by step analysis of what you are doing to the model, I am sure that'd help pinpoint the issue a lot more efficiently.

People aren't always going to reply to you quickly.
No need to bump your thread with pretentious remarks when it isn't even getting buried.
Any-who, if you'll provide a more in-detail description of the actions that lead to your problem instead of bickering at the wind, I am positive that you'll get a helpful response in no time.

Reply with quote Monday, June 23, 2014

Thanks for the reply (I posted it since 1 month so that's why I'm hurried I need the solution as quick as possible Sad).

For the details.

Tags problem:

I open any Goku or Vegeta lower with a tail --> I edit the model (ANYTHING I DO) --> saving model --> close --> re open --> MAGIC! No tags anymore Very Happy.

I think it seems to be the reason of additionnal textures for the tail. (so I'm not alone to have this problem...)

Vertex problem:

I open a head model --> many edits --> save --> close --> re open ----> AND BOOM, half of the model has different size of the other one and some vertex are moved or even deleted. It works 2 or 3 edits and then the problem appears and get worst and worst

For the vertex problem, it happened on most of Goku faces and when I edited c17 face too...

Pictures exemples now:

I used the same head model from April Fools Goku to do ssjgod Goku

Then, dbzkrisfhugz's !??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?! Goku exemple (it seems he had the same problem)

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, June 26, 2014

From your description of it not happening each and every time I'd assume that it's an export problem.

You need to try editing the models with a different program. However if you do not wish to do so, in the least use them as an exporter (That would involve saving in a format that Misfit Model 3D is comfortable with exporting and importing that into a program which can then export it direcrly into md3).

I recommend using either Blender or Milkshape 3D (should feel more at home with it since it is similar to misfit model 3D).
I am in no way an expert in this, as I have very limited (and mostly negative) experience with Misfit Model 3D.

Reply with quote Thursday, June 26, 2014

mmh.. I have 3dsMax too but I'm afraid it's too hard to use for now.. I'll try to download blender.

Thanks for your reply Smile

Reply with quote Friday, June 27, 2014

Renamed the thread to avoid creating another thread everytime I have a question/bug...

I get this error when I try to install my dbna Goku assj4:

WARNING: RE_AddPolyToScene: NULL poly shader

It comes from the new aura. I saw that it can be fixed by installing rigor in the same game.. But I want to fix it, so there will be not needs to install rigor for it to work...

By the way, both aura have same script code (except for paths to textures)

So I don't see what's wrong :\..

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 16, 2014

New question! x)

I'm creating a final shine for a new Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta, but when I shoot it, the trail appears over the flash... Is this possible to change it ?

by the way it's just a test, don't hurt me ^^'

Edit: if someone could help me it would be really nice.. I posted the last post 1 month ago..

Edit2: Problem not solved but finished by other ways..

Reply with quote Monday, December 08, 2014

Heya there, I was working on a separated psys file (particles) for a character so there's no risk of modifying other particles, everything is fine in it (no conflicts or anything else) but now Goku's kamehameha charge particle is slower and bigger. what the heck happened again.. I modified nothing in the main psys files.. :\

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]