Reply with quote Sunday, January 04, 2015

Hi Everyone.
I want Link For AutoDesk 3dsMax 2010 or 2011 student version
if anyone have link Post here Please
Thanks
Regards. Very Happy

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Seriously ?.. You can choose which version to download on the site, just search..

You MUST, have the 2010 maximum, because the md3 plugin doesn't works on higher versions.

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

I searched Many Times
But I didn't Found Anything
I want Student Version The Other Is Expired
Can Anyone Help Question
Regards Smile

mj_98 View user's profile Send private message

Hi,

I found one in 4shared website: Warez Link Removed

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

It asks you everything.. OS, Version, student or pro etc..

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

MJ_98, I'm going to have to ask that you please remove that link. We are not suppose to be encouraging plundering booty on this site. Period.

ZEQ2DBZFAN, go to Autodesk's website, they might still have older student versions available for download, and they're all free, and LEGAL, assuming you have a student email address. Downloading from any other source is questionable at best, and illegal at worst. Either way, you should only be getting it from Autodesk.

If for whatever reason you can't download legitimate versions of either 2010 or 2011(They are a few years old after all, and Autodesk may no longer be offering them), download Blender instead. The tools are different, but it should still support exporting MD3s just fine.

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Shenku wrote : MJ_98, I'm going to have to ask that you please remove that link. We are not suppose to be encouraging plundering booty on this site. Period.

c'mmon shenku, don't be like that, at least now some users can download this version, because the 2011 version is the most compatible with some computers (I'm going to downliad it too).

anyway, thanks MJ_98, I was searching for this version some time ago (1 or 2 hours ago)...

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, January 05, 2015

Still doesn't change the fact that it's against the forum's rules to be posting links to such things.

There's enough legal and free, or at least reasonably priced, resources for 3D software out there that we shouldn't have to post such things to begin with.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]