Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 228, 229, 230 ... 237, 238, 239  >>

ZEQ2lite F3+

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 28, 2015

NELLO!! wrote : Vegeta the prince of all Saiyans .. is coming!to wrestlemania!! :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

now I will fix the smoothing groups and I will put the new glowes. after that will be rigged and will step into the arena Wink

Great Very Happy

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

>Nello

Misfit ? oO

Why the heck are you still opening this program ? *intense laughter*

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >Nello

Misfit ? oO

I am use it too....

Majin Jake View user's profile Send private message

go go nello (mission in action) Exclamation

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Misfit ? oO

you dodn't noticed that I make the whole animation sets in Misfit Model 3D? I did Goku, GarlickJR, Ginyu, Tenshinhan. and are all good enough.. Wink this Vegeta will be very good too.

Misfit Model 3D has everything to make a good work for zeq2lite. the only thing that does matter is how to use it.. I've learned alone it and I've taught also to some user like IvanhoeGT who was the second after me to animate with Misfit Model 3D bones I this community.. he was doing Gote and Trunks team.. and he did the some animations for Future Trunks.

here We have the new Vegeta..
all the new animation from "0" will be all new.. Wink an accurate animation set..
this is the Vegeta that will be available for the F3+ stable, the only one, Vegeta cell or Vegeta Saiyan nothing like that.. this is just Vegeta..
you can notice the many new details I made, new armor new arms, shoulders.. "skinny legs" well yes the body look is more about the Namek saga style.. well in there he has also skinny arms, those arms are like in Buu saga the legs like in Namek saga.. head face hair made by Vlad like in the Buu saga..
if we will change something we will notice togheter what to change.. I personally like this new style for Vegeta the Prince of Saiyans..

sorry Vlad I forgot the coin collection Laughing (easy to fix by the way..

EDIT: the first look as always deceive me.. I just noticed how is small Vegeta and how big is his head.. I have to fix these proportions..

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : here We have the new Vegeta..
all the new animation from "0" will be all new.. Wink an accurate animation set..
this is the Vegeta that will be available for the F3+ stable, the only one, Vegeta cell or Vegeta Saiyan nothing like that.. this is just Vegeta..
you can notice the many new details I made, new armor new arms, shoulders.. "skinny legs" well yes the body look is more about the Namek saga style.. well in there he has also skinny arms, those arms are like in Buu saga the legs like in Namek saga.. head face hair made by Vlad like in the Buu saga..
if we will change something we will notice togheter what to change.. I personally like this new style for Vegeta the Prince of Saiyans..

sorry Vlad I forgot the coin collection :*laughing out loud*: (easy to fix by the way..

EDIT: the first look as always deceive me.. I just noticed how is small Vegeta and how big is his head.. I have to fix these proportions..

nice .3.

Majin Jake View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, January 29, 2015

nello!! this Vegeta is like in the anime (if you see the anime is the same) I hope the animations will be also great good luck

NELLO!! wrote : here We have the new Vegeta..

sorry Vlad I forgot the coin collection :*laughing out loud*: (easy to fix by the way..

Heh Vegeta looks awesome, but hair is small need some fixes. Ahhh how I dislike perspective view in this game....Model don't look like it should be...

Face looks like anime and this is great.

>Nello

No tutorials are needed to learn using misfit, it's basic as heck. Maybe just on bones, but the rest is understood quickly.

The problem with it, is that it's incomplete on the modelisation part (too much basic), the md3 exporter is REAAAALLY bad, the program is bugged too and bring many constraints. (even on anims parts)

That's why it is safer and better to combine 3dsmax and blender.

But that's just my opinion. Unless it doesn't disturb the progress, there's no problem about it. Smile

>On topic

Vegeta's hairs and arms looks weird to me.. Maybe making hairs bigger and arms less straight would do it.

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

I prefer Vegeta Buu, but I like it..please continue Exclamation

No tutorials are needed to learn using misfit, it's basic as heck. Maybe just on bones, but the rest is understood quickly.

The problem with it, is that it's incomplete on the modelisation part (too much basic), the md3 exporter is REAAAALLY bad, the program is bugged too and bring many constraints. (even on anims parts)

That's why it is safer and better to combine 3dsmax and blender.

But that's just my opinion. Unless it doesn't disturb the progress, there's no problem about it. Smile

>On topic

Vegeta's hairs and arms looks weird to me.. Maybe making hairs bigger and arms less straight would do it.

thanks for the advice about Vegeta, I immediately thought as soon as I tested. I was happy with some results but less happy for two things .. head and arms... the rest is just your collection of unsupported data... the program is fine for me..
my method is completely different from the others who use Misfit Model 3D... I use also 3dsmax ... 3dsmax-Misfit Model 3D-Npherno.. all is fully editable, models,animations, everything (in my method naturally)..no crashes and no bugs.. even the smoothing groups I can do perfectly and modestly no one before me made them properly in Misfit Model 3D .. I know well the potential of this program and I can match well the things ...

TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

Good luck on the animations! but you are only going to remove the move/fighting/etc animations not the skill animations from characters?

>Nello

Which version of misfit do you have ?

>Gigirs

I agree. Maybe the same kind of hairs would be perfect on this model.

Edit: by the way nello, what are your inspirations for the
models ? The anime only ?

Edit2: you should make the armor a little more roundish

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

misfits is really, really good at making animations..

and NELLO is still using misfits? I am really stunned. this is what pro is. he is just using Misfits and still.. what a character.

for using an old program and yet he makes a good quality characters

oh.. the Vegeta is good.. what I see is the Vegeta Cell Saga.
for me.. we don't really need to Copy Perfectly the Anime..
it's enough if he looks like him. Doing Really Perfect Models is not very important.. look at the popular games, tenkaichi have very simple models, what is important is the codes and animations for me.

Reply with quote Friday, January 30, 2015

you are right. the quality of those models is just enough. code and animations.. also this Vegeta is very good already we only have to fix some proportions but the quality is not lacking.. I made as well the most important details, Vlad is working to fix the head hair proportions. Wink

making this armor more roundish is not required depends from which ref you are taking reference.. the model is rigged already I could also step back at 3dsmax to add some more vertices and make this thing ,importing and rigging again but as I said is not required...

update. fix

we was joking before.. playing at ZEQ2 Lie.. Laughing Laughing

I never complained about the quality, don't misunderstand me.

For the refs I thought normal to take them from the manga since everything can be found there and colors on the anime. Again, I don't complain since it's from something faithful to the the art.

I just give my opinion, don't take it as an aggressive order. :\

You are master of your works.

>Kris

Tk3 has great models, I'm sure you block on the medium polys (remember that it was a PlayStation 2 game and games on it had constraints). A subdivision would do it I think.

I don't think nello made the model on misfits.. It's way to hard to do that. I tried once to make a guitar, it looked good, but the way the model was done and the way to create/develop faces is a mindfuck.

Misfits is enough worked on the animation part to make anims sets. The only things that doesn't make it perfect are certain bugs, constraints about anims edition and few lacking functions.

I don't insult misfit by the way, I like this program, I stayed 1 year on it. It permitted me to make few fun things (at least for me..).

Just pointing out flaws from everything as I usually do. Laughing

how is going with Gpbikes ? maybe later I will show some of my bikes unreleased..only about 500cc two stroke

Yamucha

TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

Nice Yamucha head Surprised

cool Vlad!! Wink going to be very nice Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7aa96W9qxE&feature=youtu.be

progress

Reply with quote Saturday, January 31, 2015

Shirt in progress

Reply with quote Saturday, January 31, 2015

how is going with Gpbikes ? maybe later I will show some of my bikes unreleased..only about 500cc two stroke

The devlopment ? Piboso is still active and working on his project (beta 6c actually). The community is doing really good, some are even coding tools to help modding. Smile

I love this game and it's community. ^^

On topic:

Nice animations, seems good enough and fluid to me. Hoping Quake 3 won't deform them too much..

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 228, 229, 230 ... 237, 238, 239  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]