Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 229, 230, 231 ... 237, 238, 239  >>

ZEQ2lite F3+

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, February 01, 2015

VLadD wrote : Yamucha

*laughing out loud*, why the heck you guys make everytime a smaller eye? Laughing he has symmetric eyes..this is supposed to be an expression..at least, as I remember.

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

no gigirs
Razz

Don't add the first picture that you see in google, this is an expression when he is in battle mode, mostly on early sagas: when he is normal, the eyes too are normal..he hasn't an impairment. It's fine to use it but seems that he has only this(and seems very weird)

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

gigirs50 wrote :

VLadD wrote : Yamucha

*laughing out loud*, why the heck you guys make everytime a smaller eye? :*laughing out loud*: he has symmetric eyes..this is supposed to be an expression..at least, as I remember.

here Gigi

you still don't understand my point...but I don't wanna bother you more, do as you like Wink

gigirs50 wrote : you still don't understand my point...but I don't wanna bother you more, do as you like Wink

I understand. I can do for normal expression symmetry Wink

Reply with quote Sunday, February 08, 2015

Okay new ups my shirt fused with gen 6. Render of full Goku Smile

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, February 08, 2015

that looks amazing Shocked

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 09, 2015

>VladD

Can you show how it looks in game please ?

Reply with quote Monday, February 09, 2015

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >VladD

Can you show how it looks in game please ?

Sorry I can't...

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, February 13, 2015

guys hello.. I had internet and telephone problems for about 2 weeks.. but in that time I've finished Vegeta animations.. also the skills everything about it.. actually is the best character I have made..
you must see him ingame.. I will make a video later.

for now here some pictures.. Vlad great job.. I will use your body for the new Goku.. Wink

the cel shades I'm using are the alternative..
now we have anime - shaded.. 2 style

also I think this Vegeta will never go up to super Vegeta but to Vegeta Super Saiyan 2.. this is just an outfit the armor but doesn't mean that he must be like the android saga.

he have the best special moves

explosive wave - bakuhatsuha - galick gun - big bang attack -final crash - final flash -renzoku energy dan.

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Wow best Vegeta ever , Awesome work nello! Shocked !!!

ZaichiZ View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : guys hello.. I had internet and telephone problems for about 2 weeks.. but in that time I've finished Vegeta animations.. also the skills everything about it.. actually is the best character I have made..

for now here some pictures.. Vlad great job.. I will use your body for the new Goku.. Wink

I usually don't care about in-game characters, but this Surprised Shocked

dbzfan2000 View user's profile Send private message

WOW just WOW Shocked

Someone talked about xenoverse ? Meh.. Laughing

Great work nello, I don't even think my computer will be able to handle that. Laughing

by the way, no more head animations or it's still on going ?

I will also make facial animations.. I'm finding the way for it.. just more bones to control some group of vertices.. 1 bone for 2 or 3 vertices.. all I have to do is to make one frame set with the expression poses. then I will copy and paste the position in the animations I want.. it's possible Wink

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

I will also make facial animations.. I'm finding the way for it.. just more bones to control some group of vertices.. 1 bone for 2 or 3 vertices.. all I have to do is to make one frame set with the expression poses. then I will copy and paste the position in the animations I want.. it's possible Wink

You could just use morph targets (in max) to create the vertex animations directly. Even though it's ultimately flattened down, this would be a better approach with a LOT more control provided over using bones. This is the method for facial expressions used in ZEQ2-lite.

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : guys hello.. I had internet and telephone problems for about 2 weeks.. but in that time I've finished Vegeta animations.. also the skills everything about it.. actually is the best character I have made..

also I think this Vegeta will never go up to super Vegeta but to Vegeta Super Saiyan 2.. this is just an outfit the armor but doesn't mean that he must be like the android saga.

he have the best special moves

explosive wave - bakuhatsuha - galick gun - big bang attack -final crash - final flash -renzoku energy dan.

some body pinch me....I must be dreaming.... Shocked

Reply with quote Saturday, February 14, 2015

>Nello

I have attempted few times with good successes, but I think it would be easier to do that on 3dsmax. The program offer more helps than misfit basic functions.

By the way, have you used particles and multiple tags for some skills (double charge on final flash for example) ?

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, February 14, 2015

Looking snappy Vlad and Nello!
Great work!

I don't usually enjoy soft gradient on these kind of models, but somehow your "approach" to the matter is looking fairly neat.

As for the cel-shaded one, big props on the color selection.
I love how the shading steps on his jump suit blend together.
That's a really pleasant navy blue.

Keep it up!

Reply with quote Sunday, February 15, 2015

well for now this is my test.. I'm finding pretty good results also in this way.. just have patience and you can do it.. now this animation pose can be copied on any animation I want..

heh he need teeth now..

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Zielan. Show this man the way. Post your old PIP work expressions to demonstrate the control you have with vertex animations over skeletal ones!

Wink I think I have a good control too even in this way... done this one I think I can try with everything..

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : Zielan. Show this man the way. Post your old PIP work expressions to demonstrate the control you have with vertex animations over skeletal ones!

I don't have any of those pictures anymore Confused

Mmhh.. I don't want to make things harder but the lips maybe need more vertices, they look not enough detailed compared to the rest of the model.. Confused

I think something like this would be perfect:

Plus, making them as same as current ZEQ2-lite models wouldn't look good in game:

I just see a square. Laughing

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 229, 230, 231 ... 237, 238, 239  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]