Content

Omega shenron

Anas View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 15, 2014

Hi all I wanna request you guys that PLEASE make an addon omega shenron PLEASE make omega shenron I love it please guys complete my request thank you ! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Wait for anty's pack that will regroup tk3 characters..

Making character is lacking in identifiable function now..

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

PLEASE!!!!!! stop requesting none of the people here do request.

Gokua View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, August 16, 2014

Anas wrote : Hi all I wanna request you guys that PLEASE make an addon omega shenron PLEASE make omega shenron I love it please guys complete my request thank you ! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

stop requesting its a free project if you want something then at least help in doing it don't come here and say PLEASE make it PLEASE and spam smiley faces etc. + this is an addon forum you post your work here not make requests

Anas View user's profile Send private message

I don't know how to create an addon or work in it and help you guys so I am requesting you guys are not good Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Anas wrote : I don't know how to create an addon or work in it and help you guys so I am requesting you guys are not good Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

not good? are you kidding me?

1. requests are not allowed

2. do you know how much time it takes to make a character and make it playable?

3. you don't know how to create then learn...

stop requesting , crying and spamming faces

leogone View user's profile Send private message

Listen Anas, if you read rules, you will see that requests are not allowed here, or do it using private messages (but don't spam okay ?) Aaaaaand don't create topics for requests 'cause it's just lacking in identifiable function , you just have to understand that you don't have to be sad for something like that ._. .

Alright , I think you've understood what you did.

not good? are you kidding me?

1. requests are not allowed

2. do you know how much time it takes to make a character and make it playable?

3. you don't know how to create then learn...

stop requesting , crying and spamming faces

1. It is, only by pm Wink

2. It doesn't take that much time to make a character, it's even easy (cf: steve/edits), but creating quality is another thing...

3. The best way to learn is to learn alone, but completing with things you can't. (ex: making skel anims)

Reply with quote Sunday, August 17, 2014

2. It doesn't take that much time to make a character, it's even easy (cf: steve/edits), but creating quality is another thing...

what I meant is creating a REAL SEPERATE character with good models and animation not infinite bugs etc.

sure making a FAKE character is easy, its like people just take other peoples models color textures and say here my new character its awesome right? it's not even
called an edit now its called a recolor

Reply with quote Sunday, August 17, 2014

what I meant is creating a REAL SEPERATE character with good models and animation not infinite bugs etc.

That's what I said Smile

it's not even
called an edit now its called a recolor

I know.. I'm seeing this everyday on moddb..

EVIL Gohan SSJGOD!!!!!!!!!!
CHAOS Vegetto!!!!!!!!!!
BABY Gogeta Super Saiyan-5!!!!!! (freaking retexture of an addon I made..)

Reply with quote Monday, August 18, 2014

Woah , I still remember my first days here...Always doing retextures of models (Goku) *intense laughter*.

But for some reason I stopped that , because I realized that making a model is hard for me x)

Well , here's a message for all who do requests/Doing retextures of old models :

If you can't create models, you still can be useful by learning how to code , and maybe with that you can add new stuffs for huds like score or a separated hud ,
HP : 100%
Ki : Depends of the character *intense laughter*

3D is hard? There's 2D Wink

Of course 2D isn't easy ! So you have to learn the C language, LEARN !

Aaaand for the people who'll ask me why I'm not doing that hud stuff , here's my answer !
I'm already working on my own game %D

That's all what I have to say for this.
So Anas , you have to understand that we don't take requests (I think he's even not reading this thread anymore *laughing out loud*)

leogone wrote : Woah , I still remember my first days here...Always doing retextures of models (Goku) *intense laughter*.

But for some reason I stopped that , because I realized that making a model is hard for me x)

Well , here's a message for all who do requests/Doing retextures of old models :

If you can't create models, you still can be useful by learning how to code , and maybe with that you can add new stuffs for huds like score or a separated hud ,
HP : 100%
Ki : Depends of the character *intense laughter*

3D is hard? There's 2D Wink

Of course 2D isn't easy ! So you have to learn the C language, LEARN !

Aaaand for the people who'll ask me why I'm not doing that hud stuff , here's my answer !
I'm already working on my own game %D

That's all what I have to say for this.
So Anas , you have to understand that we don't take requests (I think he's even not reading this thread anymore *laughing out loud*)

yeah he probably doesn't read anymore, anyway I apologize if I was too mean in the last posts I'm not always like that but its always the same tell the requester no and he'll start crying.. *laughing out loud*

Postscript : what's the game your working on? I don't think I've seen it.

Yeah , sure Very Happy
My game is called "Sonic New Adventures"
A 2D Sonic Fangame with a modern Sonic gameplay style Wink

Here's a little in game screenshot.

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

Pretty Cool Loegone.

>Leogone

Your picture remember me a part of one of sonic advanture's level near station square's pool (I think it was the level 2.. Good times with the dreamcast...

it looks good its graphics remind me of the old sonic games

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Are sonic sprites from sonic advance on gba ?

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Yes , actually it's just for the beginning , I'll change them by modern sprites ^^.

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 20, 2014

What is the resolution of the game *intense laughter*

Does it render like vba in full screen ? (quite aggressive for eyes) Laughing

Reply with quote Thursday, August 21, 2014

I think it's 800x600.
Oh well, I think I'm going to make it better after fixing some issues x)

jerpharney View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, February 28, 2015

HEY douse enyone here know were I can finde a kame house map Question if you do PLEASE give me the link okay Very Happy

Reply with quote Saturday, February 28, 2015

>jerpharney

Download ZEQ2-lite F3 or revolution 5 on moddb if you want this map.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]