Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, February 06, 2015

okay thanks for the warning. *super mega extreme intense laughter*

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 02, 2015

ZaichiZ View user's profile Send private message

qwerty wrote :

I stopped posting information when I learned about the plot... Terrible... Now this form...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdkcNO3YqGY

This gave me eye cancer Smile

Differences?

1. He's gold as well as his hands and feet are purple.

2. Super Saiyan 3/Namekian like brows.

3. Eye outline is thicker and is mainly only on the opposite sides like Super Saiyan 3.

4. His arms and legs are darker then the rest of his body.

5. The purple shapes on his body are missing from his shoulders and have changed in shape slightly.

6. He's taller.

7. His thigh is changed.

8. Semi realistic flame aura.

9. He looks like trash.

Summary: A 7 year old could make a better design.

MrSharinganLP View user's profile Send private message

Number 9 is my favoriet Laughing

Seriously, it looks like a bad fanmanga.. -_-

SSJ50000 View user's profile Send private message

Oh, the irony... Goku and Vegeta no longer turn gold, but Freeza does! Laughing I guess Toriyama likes very simple transformations these days. Super Saiyan God was slightly thinner (as opposed to bulkier) with red hair, and now we get what could almost be a "shiny Freeza" with a few small differences. Oh well, it has it's pros and cons. I suppose I like it better than some of the crazy over the top "further transformation" designs I've seen; just like I would gladly take the actual Super Saiyan God form over that gold colored Super Saiyan 4 nonsense any day.
And I never expected to see Jaco used in any new Dragon Ball material outside the prequel manga. You can see his ship on the opposite side of freeza's in the scene where the army charges forward.

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 03, 2015

SSJ50000 wrote : Oh, the irony... Goku and Vegeta no longer turn gold, but Freeza does! :*laughing out loud*: I guess Toriyama likes very simple transformations these days. Super Saiyan lloyd was slightly thinner (as opposed to bulkier) with red hair, and now we get what could almost be a "shiny Freeza" with a few small differences. Oh well, it has it's pros and cons. I suppose I like it better than some of the crazy over the top "further transformation" designs I've seen; just like I would gladly take the actual Super Saiyan lloyd form over that gold colored Super Saiyan 4 nonsense any day.
And I never expected to see Jaco used in any new Dragon Ball material outside the prequel manga. You can see his ship on the opposite side of freeza's in the scene where the army charges forward.

Super Saiyan lloyd didn't have red hair... It also had many differences...

lloyd form differences from base:

1. Skinnier.

2. All hair slightly lifted.

3. Random small hair strands removed.

4. Frontal bangs replaced with Super Saiyan frontal bangs.

5. Slightly taller.

6. Red iris with pupils.

7. Fluid Flame Aura.

8. Different colours, way more of a difference then Super Saiyan's colours.

9. Pink30/Red30/Purple40 hair.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Looks like a bad character creation from Xenoverse...

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

Peanut Butter Petey wrote :

qwerty wrote :

I stopped posting information when I learned about the plot... Terrible... Now this form...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdkcNO3YqGY

This gave me eye cancer Smile

Differences?

1. He's gold as well as his hands and feet are purple.

2. Super Saiyan 3/Namekian like brows.

3. Eye outline is thicker and is mainly only on the opposite sides like Super Saiyan 3.

4. His arms and legs are darker then the rest of his body.

5. The purple shapes on his body are missing from his shoulders and have changed in shape slightly.

6. He's taller.

7. His thigh is changed.

8. Semi realistic flame aura.

9. He looks like trash.

Summary: A 7 year old could make a better design.

Looks like a horrible recolor of frieza

I'll keep an eye on moddb from now. Laughing

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote :

I'll keep an eye on moddb from now. :*laughing out loud*:

Why do I have a feeling that some one is going to recolor frieza or cooler into gold for ZEQ2 ._.?...

That's why I'm watching the addon section carefully. Laughing

Hope you didn't think I was going to do.. That..

TRL View user's profile Send private message

This looks better than frieza. It's a golden turd...

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

What are you guys talking about?!

I totally adore DeviantArt Frieza.

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

Goku got a crappy new form, they're just upping the ante with Frieza. Par for the course!

>Zielan

DIAMOND FRIEZA !!!

>Skatter

Are you really surprised ? It's that way since 1997...

I swear...

Combine these

And Cooler

And you have Akira's lloyd Frieza...

Also while I'm here, I'd like to take a moment to rub in Shenku's face that the movie won't be using the anime's fIllers like I said, including Dragon Ball Z Home for Infinite Losers and will instead be using hell as a forest with hookers, Frogs, Babies with wings, Armadillos with cymbals. Oh you also get tied up to a tree for the rest of eternity in a cocoon.

How high do you think Akira was when he made this anyway?

>Peanut Butter Petey

*laughing out loud*, that hability to talk using pictures only. Laughing

aipash View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Peanut Butter Petey wrote : I swear...

Combine these

And Cooler

And you have Akira's lloyd Frieza...

*laughing out loud* quit playing with Cooler's RGB channels Toriyama! Laughing

dbzfan2000 View user's profile Send private message

I can't believe that his tranformation is gold whith purple feet I was never exspecting that I though he would look more like cooler.looks like Vegeta might be going ssg or powering up to full power

>dbzfan2000

Something you may haven't understood is that Dragon Ball franchise died in 1997. Then all what came after got the situation worse, especially since bog.

With that, now peoples start to realise. Wink

dbzfan2000 View user's profile Send private message

then what's the point to keep working on ZEQ2 or keep playing Dragon Ball Z games

Until the last two, Dragon Ball games were quite faithful to the manga/anime (included gt as bonus too, just so everyone is happy). Now it's all centered on things looking like fanmangas, full of inconsistences. Since BOZ and BOG new contents clearly show it's only for money and don't even care about the rest... (I would even say since movies like the one when we see tarble..)

Dragon Ball GT in 97' was the beginning, it could have well worked, but bad scenario. And then it only got worser..

There is peoples that still like this and claim that they have read the whole manga (awsome425 to not name him Rolling Eyes ). I highly doubt it. Peoples that like this are 12 year old and know nothing about Dragon Ball...

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

dbzfan2000 wrote : then what's the point to keep working on ZEQ2

Continuing any sort of work on ZEQ2Lite will just improve your skills in various areas. If you get better at doing something as a result, that's the point.

As I've gotten older, Dragon Ball Z has lost all but the faintest bit of luster for me. That said, whether I'm here, interested, helping out, or somewhere else not caring in the slightest, ZEQ2 is set apart in its goal of trying to create an interactive anime-like experience. If it's ever fully realized, there simply won't be anything like it. I'm as cynical as the next guy about most things, but I believe the statement I just made.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Until the last two, games were quite faithful to the manga/anime

Perhaps in terms of loosely coherent "story" mode, but most of the art assets have been about as faithful to Dragon Ball Z as to Toy Story.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Peoples that like this are 12 year old and know nothing about ...

I don't like these new additions very much myself, but I don't think it's fair to throw around insults against the people who do.

If you want to get technical, Dragon Ball Z was headed down the road you're describing since the end of Namek. More and more cool techniques, lucky gambits, and strategic thinking were replaced by a contest to see who could be the most blonde guy in the universe with the most constipated yelling. Vegeta is the prime example of this, as he was at his tactical best on Namek, catching people off guard, using cheapshots, being effective, and then by the time the series is over, he's taken Krillin's place as the guy that gets a few hits in, but is ultimately beaten down so Goku can save him, but he's a Super Saiyan so it makes him a more effective foil.

That doesn't make you a 12 year old who knows nothing about Dragon Ball Z if you disagree with me, though.

I don't like these new additions very much myself, but I don't think it's fair to throw around insults against the people who do.

If you want to get technical, Dragon Ball Z was headed down the road you're describing since the end of Namek. More and more cool techniques, lucky gambits, and strategic thinking were replaced by a contest to see who could be the most blonde guy in the universe with the most constipated yelling. Vegeta is the prime example of this, as he was at his tactical best on Namek, catching people off guard, using cheapshots, being effective, and then by the time the series is over, he's taken Krillin's place as the guy that gets a few hits in, but is ultimately beaten down so Goku can save him, but he's a Super Saiyan so it makes him a more effective foil.

That doesn't make you a 12 year old who knows nothing about Dragon Ball Z if you disagree with me, though.

If we start thinking like that, the "Dragon Ball Z" arc is a total fiddle sticks compared to the kid arc.

But on bog, it is still in the same arc and it already destroyed the whole story.

Kami-sama's myth ? Fked with lloyd of the deadly diededed.

Utility of the last championship when Goku meets uub ? Don't give a doodle anymore, just mind about the doodling ssjgod and a cat.. -_-

It broke the manga's story even worser than gt.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]