Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 233, 234, 235 ... 237, 238, 239  >>

ZEQ2lite F3+

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 09, 2015

great !!love the work you are doing Yeiko.. actually I'm doing the same on Tenshinhan right now.(pupills moving)

yes the files are in .max ...here take a look this is Tenshinhan by Acaryus.. I would just take a look to this model, maybe I will use the Half green shirt. save this in FBX for me so the smoothing groups will be right there too.. or simply reexport this in .max for 2010..
http://ZEQ2.com/SVN/Media/Characters/Tenshinhan/

if you can make me this favour thanks.
Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
Wink

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

I'm currently on another computer (the main one I was using has it's fan dead). When I saw your message I directly went on autodesk site. I wait for the download to finish (3dsmax 2015). Will you be able to read fbx if they are saved with a 2015 version ?

Here are the models in fbx. I hope it'll work on your version..

I could export them to obj, but I don't know if it would have kept all the necessary datas (such as animations, groups or something else)

thanks anyway Wink

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Uwww.. They didn't worked, did they ? Neutral

I did it opening them.. but they are all distorted and no green shirt model included in each one.. thanks for your help by the way.

The link you gave me was invalid. I went to the folder where it was meant to be and saw a "Tenshinhan" (instead of tenshinhan) folder. Just took the files in it and converted them to fbx.

Cannot do miracles without the nescessary. :s

Acaryus Cutting-Edge View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hey Nello. Unfortunately, the shirt is long gone and does no longer exist if that's all you're interested in. Let me know if you need anything else.

I understand.. okay if I really want I will make by my self, no problem, but maybe I will let him without shirt.. I just wanted the alternative, however of course once I've finished with these animation I could also put myself modelling this shirt.

I'm A BIG FAN OF MY SELF.. Laughing what I made is Awesome... Wink a 3D version of ultimate battle 22 Tenshinhan is born.. Razz beware from others and follow me..

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

O my...that's my planet!! Nello please, release this version on my other thread.. Very Happy or if you want, let it as f3+'s exclusive, *laughing out loud*

"Tenshinhan says" hey king kai this planet is very good, but we need to improve something still before release.. Laughing I would love to train here with my friend Yamucha and my girlfriend Chiaotzu Laughing Laughing we need to finish the heel do you remember?.. and the snake way it's still broken, where is the other part? arrive here was so easy for me, hey man my third eye see all... I'll show you what a true martial artist can do!! Laughing ..........stop joking..

naturally when we want to keep our time working with this we do, just planning all..
this map need

the snake way finished the other part disappear gradually into the fog of the 3D skybox, so we don't have to think about the full snake way and king yemma palace.. a problem solved you know...

the rest of the heeel down need textures and some models here and there... just following refs, if we want we can finish this map very quickly..

NELLO!! wrote : "

the rest of the heeel down need textures and some models here and there... just following refs, if we want we can finish this map very quickly..

I already done this, except for the heck...I have the improved version somewhere and still can't find it..I have to search again.

anyway I meant, release it as a test..we know that is unfinished Wink

in this case the map is anyway included in the F3+ naturally will be available too.. just like Vegeta, Tenshinhan and the others..

yeiko View user's profile Send private message

looks great NELLO. good friends as already mentioned above. I have been working on new animations of the player Gohan mystic

in the video you can see the animation that above had the character (the example will be with the character "Goku of NELLO"), also you will see the new animation with the character Gohan mystic..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUq1ySbGDec

only missing a few things to finish the character

Great! Well I forget to tell you that your last characters are awesome..this Tenshinhan seems like came outside the anime.
And the most important thing, the addon forum it's alive, ALIVE!

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Nice to see that snakeway map again. Smile

Nello, awesome! I love Tenshinhan. I love both the Saiyan saga and the cell saga buff version. Good job man. I most appreciate the work on animations you're doing. Once you finish a couple more characters and I get a new computer I will have to download zeq2lite again and try it out for myself.

Fistbump bro!

thanks TRL Smile I always appreciate your criticism.I'm glad to see that you like what I create.. Smile

http://dbzclanenjin.enjin.com/home by the way..who are the kids who run this? throw me out every time I go to play on this server .. they are the first not respecting the rules, speaking Spanish and insulting everyone attacking one in group .. playing incorrectly too .. but who you think you are band of spoiled children ... the worst server where I have ever landed, rude .. kick me out when I'm the one that has often creates addons for you .. this is the thanks ...

and this is my response to you rude, that you have no respect

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Just one of the many "clan" forums/communities that have cropped up. Just like all servers ingame, don't pay them any mind whatsoever, Nello.

There's a very clear distinction between those who "play" and those who produce.

Reply with quote Thursday, March 12, 2015

Wonder why you created an online mod if it's for letting it rot, Zeth..

You are pretty much the cause of these events and this community..

I tried to play in few servers.

Dragon Ball Z public: bunch of angry bresilians that won't hesitate to spam or X vs 1 against you to win and say you are weak.

Others will talk about their sexual orientation and tell every fun*king thirty seconds that they are proud of it.

And only one person on 100 is seem to talk smart and is interested a minimum in the project. He will recognize himself if he followed my advice and come here talking about his ideas etc.. Wink

Shaolin, WL, etc.. servers: bunch of jolly clowns that understood nothing about the projects (they don't even care about it..) and who are at the origin of these lacking rules on the master server. I had no fun playing with them.

The rest are crappy server with 300+ ping and badly set. Unplayable and only Spanish uninformed participators..

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Wonder why you created an online mod if it's for letting it rot, Zeth..

Zeth wrote : There's a very clear distinction between those who "play" and those who produce.

If this was a rhetorical question, pardon the response, but the aim here was never to create a bustling play community, but to give people that like to tinker a means to do so with an IP that they had a passion for.

This would help them to develop and hone skills necessary to pursue further development goals, including but not limited to a full-blown ZEQ2, which would be far more interactive than ZEQ2Lite. However most, including myself, fall very short of these capabilities.

So it doesn't really matter if a grand total of ZERO people are playing, it only matters that it's available for people to pick up, learn, and enhance their skills if they so desire.

Again, my apologies if you were just stirring the pot, but I think you were being genuine.

I won't address the rest of your post, given that pretty much everything I said above shows why none of that matters.

the aim here was never to create a bustling play community

I know that. Never said it was the case.

I think it would have been better to have let people do the online from a to z AND THEN release it, or just give it finished straight at the beginning. Because this unfinished base is the origin of all these problems and since there's not even a starter coder on the client side, so we don't expect to see one continuing the online..

I have seen other projects that have less popularity, that cost money but where the community is more helping/active than this one. Find the problem ?!

One of the thing that makes me the most angry about this project is that peoples contribute (or partially contribute) and then just say "love it, let new guys do the rest" then leave without even advising them or learn them something. Is there a team actually ? Nioup.

If this REALLY was for make future developers, then it has greatly failed.. OpenClassRoom is much better for that.

Postscript: I don't think peoples can learn something from what is given here.. Better review everything than letting this continue.. When you see even the founders don't even give a poop anymore of it..

(and by the way Zeth, organizing a reunion for finding every excuses to deny ideas won't help either, because I know that would have happened, and it's not really the job of the community to manage the base of the project)

So many things to say... -_-

Anyway, returning "working", see you later.

NH/

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

My apologies, you were stirring the pot after all.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote :
If this REALLY was for make future developers, then it has greatly failed..

All I can say is, this project has done a lot for me personally. I can't measure its success in terms of how complete it is, but how much it helped me to get comfortable tinkering.

I didn't develop skills working on ZEQ2Lite that I didn't already have from working on Bid For Power, because my skillset is rather poor, but I did find a few people that helped me get comfortable enough to tinker with other projects, which DID lead to new skills.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote :
then leave without even advising them

A lot of us wrote up guides based on the things we either learned to do or came here to do. Granted, different things are harder or easier for different people to learn, and may require someone actually working side by side, in which case I can understand your frustration, to a point.

Anyway, you're entitled to your collection of unsupported data, and I can tell I could type all day and not change your outlook on it. Are there flaws? Sure, but those come far more from lack of proper project paradigms(yes, again, mine included) than from lack of features.

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote :
If this REALLY was for make future developers, then it has greatly failed.. OpenClassRoom is much better for that.
NH/

That's really weird.. Last I remember this inspired more than 40(including me) people to learn basic development skill-sets from different areas.

It's not like there was ever an over saturation of mod packs and characters.

I guess you'd know better, having been around for a whooole full year.

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 233, 234, 235 ... 237, 238, 239  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]