Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239  >>

ZEQ2lite F3+

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 12, 2015

>Skatter

Can you compare few guides showing a quick overview of few functions to a full wikia dedicated to a game and programs to edit it, going in every details ? Wink

Can you compare tools made by the community to help do better mods (that works loving well) and another game that is only using crappy programs/text editors ?

ZEQ2-lite is too much on the individual, this community doesn't communicate enough and on right topics.

And I won't be done with this project until I have brought something useful to it. SO YOU WILL STILL SEE ME WHINING HERE FOR A LONG TIME! MWA HA HA HA HA HA !!!

I really appreciate the way talk to me despite I am spilling my dislike again. Usually, peoples only replies with insults.. Thanks for that, you are a really nice person. Smile

>Zielan

I always was interested in game development, but that's only when I saw ZEQ2-lite that I started to go more thorough in this universe and even starting to take action. But yet ZEQ2-lite have brought nothing else to me. It's goal is even still blurred to me judging by it's efficiency.

By the way, I stayed here more than a year. Wink

>Nello

I apologize for polluting your thread with an off topic discussion...

I think we should end this here before spamming too much the only thing that keep this project alive.. But a last thing for the "old guys", don't feel obliged to stay away of the project because you have already contributed. If you don't have anything else and still want to do something here, help to realize something the world wait for a long. You are better placed to understand and produce something on this project.

NHNE/

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 13, 2015

of course we can do awesome characters, what about the codes.

it would be just like Lock-on+W and they stun the ennemy and they don't move..

The gameplay is just sloppy. but we can do awesome characters. I suggest we change the mêlée system.

that's why I stopped doing characters now.. I mean, what's the goal?? yes you changed the character but the combat system is still IMMATURE gameplay..

I always see that they just shoot ki, it's almost like a shooting Dragon Ball Z game

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

DBZkrisfhugz well I think the mêlée is fine.. I don't know why but lately I'm enjoying it online.. I'm starting to win many times.. the concept to be honest I found it very close to the real dragonballz.. what is missing? as I thought

block/stop energy wave (like in the beta1)
deflect ki attacks
more sounds for the mêlée as effects including attack voice, pain voice for different characters..
flash model growing while you boost aura when you are doing kamehamenha etc..(like in beta 1) charging aura during ki attack (as beta1)

ki storm struggle including,this was available also in beta1.
inner aura effect from revision 1538 to enrich the aura effect..

camera moving in special attacks like in the latest revision.. having that Tag_camera even giant characters we will see at full screen...and the total quality of the animations on the screen would be much higher .. much more cinematic. just like the most important videogames..with the different camera angles..

some little things as I said would just improve this.. the gamepaly is nice already, with these improvements would have nothing to envy of anyone..

now my nickname is MITICO.. thanks friends..

Tenshinhan is starting to talk by now.. Wink

bELIEVE Wink YOU CAN

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

IT...COULD..WORK! Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkjD3D5FgmE

Reply with quote Saturday, March 14, 2015

>Nello

I though same about the mêlée few months ago. But with the passing of time, I find it too much restricted. Not enough liberty. Like the whole game in fact.

Gathering other revisions' features will bring their constraints as well.

And what about the HUD ? This one is really unnatural.

There's tons more to say about what could improve things and make them easier to make.

I'm glad more peoples are talking about this now.

Sorry for double post.

>Nello

I'm going to download one of your models (surelly Goku) to test some controls script, anims and renders under Unity. Which one on the svn would you advice me (the most complete) ?

Postscript: I search only .max, so I can convert to fbx and import them in unity.

Postscript 2:

>Kris

You can still make characters, but if you wait for a specific code update, you'll have to prepare them for it. (anims wanted etc..)

my characters animated are not in MAX..
they are not good for unity.. if unity require bones are not good to use, my characters have Misfit Model 3D bones so they are not good..
if unity is changed from 2013 and also models without bones will work it's fine..
I mean you import the md3 file in 3dsmax and you export in fbx so in this way everything will work..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_4rL5V3PY8&feature=youtu.be

you go in this folder http://ZEQ2.com/SVN/Media/Characters/Goku/NELLO!!/GokuSSJ3Rigged-animated.Misfit Model 3D I think as I remember this is the best one.. however in comparison with Vegeta and Tenshinhan this is surpassed .. is now lower on many aspects.

Problems with md3 is that they cannot be imported on 3dsMax 2015 since the plugin is no longer updated.

If I could just have one of these models in .max with animations in groups (for example. Walk, Run, Fly etc....), I think I can do the rest to import in unity and test things. If a nice person could just convert one to max for me please. :S

I wanted one of these models since they are the best I can find here and the best for the things I'm experimenting on unity. (control/animations scripts, rendering)

Watch out watch out watch out!! Laughing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyxmceSbEqg&feature=youtu.be

character is finished..

Richma View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : Watch out watch out watch out!! :*laughing out loud*:

character is finished..

oh yes the tittle of the video speaks for it self Cool

Are you going to update the moddb addon to a mini pack for the character ?

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

they are not good for unity.. if unity require bones are not good to use, my characters have Misfit Model 3D bones so they are not good..

If you are using bones (anywhere), they should work fine. If they have weight data to them (as any skeletal system should), they provide what you need. Can Misfit3D not export to FBX?

if unity is changed from 2013 and also models without bones will work it's fine..

Unity has always supported models using vertex snapshots for animations; it's just extremely wasteful (think 3MB memory used versus 300MB)

character is finished..

Pretty solid model, textures, and shading bands. Some of the poses and expressions are top notch as well; however, there are good reasons why we don't have run animations. Besides the fact that it looks unnatural for a Dragon Ball Z character to run (since they almost NEVER do in the series), it'a one of the more challenging animations to get looking well.

Can Misfit3D not export to FBX?

It can do that ?! oO

Downloading misfit again! Thanks for the information Zeth, and sorry nello to have disturbed you. Going back to work. ^^

unfortunately for my fans there will still have to wait .. there are still to do new Goku, Krillin, Piccolo, Yamucha .. but just be calm now that I have learned the correct methodology will be very easy to make new characters .. I hope not improve more than that , if not otherwise I am always forced to go back on the old, to improve them as new .. and you lose time..

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) by the way you like motorcycles right.. this is my second mod. for gp500.. sometimes I go for some races. I found it hard again..crashing many times breaking Laughing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRd0thE1Nm4 old video gallery from August I was doing so many models, hope you like. 500cc 2stroke races. 80' 90'

Ha ha, nice! The NR500 (if I have well recognized it) should be a total pleasure to ride. Very Happy

it was not easy to make this animation of the running, I did some research on how to achieve it in the right way or nearly so, of course I gave a look to other animations, the result is not bad, there is always better, we say that this is the best I've done so far .. thanks for everything Zeth!!

however I'm not sure that Misfit Model 3D can export into FBX.

Misfit Model 3D can only Misfit Model 3D,ms3d,obj,text,cal,md2,md3,cfg,cob,dxf..

Looked at misfit's installer, no fbx. I just hope it can export well to OBJ...

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Looked at misfit's installer, no fbx. I just hope it can export well to OBJ...

OBJ tends to have different import/export implementations (and often will corrupt/distort uv and other data). Assuming it stores all vertex attributes and mesh data, you might try exporting to Milkshape3D and then to FBX from there.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

OBJ is more or less "old" way of exporting (and only mesh). FBX pretty much beat it to the ground

Stick with FBX whenever you can. That boy knows what he's doing!

Oh, okay... In fact, converting to OBJ just delete the animations.. Great.. And for ms3d, the program asks each bone to have their own name. oO

F***!

Edit: converted to ms3d after renaming all the bones.. XqX

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

OBJ can't export animations. As I said, its mesh only/mostly

I think it may interest many here. Wink

http://www.maxplugins.de/max2015.php?page=3&range=Import%20/%20Export&sort=Author

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : Watch out watch out watch out!! :*laughing out loud*:

character is finished..

Тien out of Тien.

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]