Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  >>

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 27, 2015

I saw this one in Xenoverse here is my version..

dbzfan2000 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 27, 2015

awesome Nello!!.by the way tonic don't just do the mission do the parelle quest to level up and give your character boost and I littlery blew right threw the Buu saga well exsecpt for the first mission also the Buu saga isn't even close to some of the hardest missions I know I beat the story mod like way early.also I am haveing trouble unlocking super Vegeta and super Vegeta 2 iv got z rank like 30 times in a row and got nothing.get maxed level tonic have Goku mentor you some of his moves besides beerus'es are bloppity blip bloop.I also downloaded a beerus model off this site that came from dbx if some one would make anamations/rigge it then it would look awesome in game.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, March 28, 2015

>dbzfan2000

An easy way to fight foes with super armor:

1. Go backward and shoot kiballs.

2. Once the armor is gone, kick his buttocks until he get it back..

3. Repeat.

You can use skills like the "big bang attack" that can make a tons of hits rapidly and destroy the armor almost instantly.

Vegeta has really good skills. If you are a Saiyan, you don't even have to spam ki balls, you can spam with ultimates instead, to reach your goal.

For the loot system, it's really bad. I have past 2 hours doing the mission for the Super Saiyan and couldn't get it however having a S or a Z rank..

The only things you will want to loot finally are Z souls and dragon balls.

dbzfan2000 View user's profile Send private message

dude iv only got 1 Dragon Ball and I don't think my game is working because I beat all the parelle quest on the 3 star rank but is doesn't say I cleared it.also there are broken z soul for the pc verion of dbx not sure if it still works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr6HDAiIrWI

There's few PQ you have a chance to get them. You need to defeat a time patrol ranger and finish the mission normally.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, April 01, 2015

We all knew this was coming.
by the way thanks guys for all your input. Seeing as though some of you dislike, some of you like it. I have to at least try this game. I'm guessing around summer somewhere is a good period. When all the download packs will be more or less released.

Heh and it's strange, I'm slowly warming to the new look of frieza, the same way I did for Super Saiyan lloyd. slam. I guess the less saturated colors in this scan help. The first pictures I saw of him were just way too screamy.

"Golden evolution" "Golden Frieza"

Remembers me of pokemon and fnaf. Laughing

TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

I finally beat xenoverse, it was so freaking hard Laughing

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

o m g am on Ginyu saga in 20 frieza soldiers are so hard to beat I losted like 7 times Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Reply with quote Thursday, April 02, 2015

Not really hard when you understand the gameplay and how bots work. But when it comes to crashes, it's not possible to pass some levels, obviously... :rolleyes:

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 03, 2015

Best Mod for Xenoverse.
Manga Shaders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lopq1QgkzM0

Nemix wrote : Best Mod for Xenoverse.
Manga Shaders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lopq1QgkzM0

Heh pretty nice yeah. Reminds me of the first modding I did for ZEQ2. Smile

Well, it's nice to see there's already some modding action going on. That was the first thing I thought of when I heard the game was going to come out on pc. People going to mod the stuff out of this!

Also just noticed they got Piccolo's knee wrong. It should also have a pad on them like his shoulders and biceps. Tsss bad accuracy xenoverse..

Without the bloom effect it would render even better. Now, it needs better textures and models. Laughing

Glad I'm not the only one that think xenoverse shaders rocks.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

the models are very good to me..
TRL you are right, they forgot about Piccolo knees, he has the yellow-pink pad as the shoulders.
the models are in great quality, the only thing I liked less are the faces.. honestly my characters have better faces so far.. more accurate. but my models, however, have less vertices.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

The major difference is that one uses actual per-group tuned shading bands (ZEQ2-lite) while the other is still relying on 2001-style grayscale bands.

Reply with quote Saturday, April 04, 2015

Zeth wrote : The major difference is that one uses actual per-group tuned shading bands (ZEQ2-lite) while the other is still relying on 2001-style grayscale bands.

I think you are wrong there Xenoverse also uses per-group tuned shading bands.

Quite hard to see that. The shading seems to look same on every "groups" in dbx (like in the revision 1536, where characters use darktone shader for many groups). On nello's tenshinhan, you clearly see the different shaders in each groups.

Still that it looks way better like that than with the actual dbx's crappy-blurred shading.. Laughing

Nemix wrote :

Zeth wrote : The major difference is that one uses actual per-group tuned shading bands (ZEQ2-lite) while the other is still relying on 2001-style grayscale bands.

Nope.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Picked this up yesterday off Steam. Pretty fun so far, one of the better Dragon Ball Z games I've tried in a while.

Currently in the Frieza saga, and some difficulty spike issues aside, the game's still pretty good.

Not too keen on the shading style(the highlights seem excessive on most clothing options, definitely detracting from the overall look), but liking the options that are available. Can actually make Murasaki pretty accurately compared to my model too...

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 18, 2015

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote :

Nemix wrote :

Nope.

Seconded.

Golden Frieza, Super Saiyan lloyd Super Saiyan...

Reply with quote Sunday, April 19, 2015

stop complaining you can't do anything against it, just take toriyamas news designs up your buttocks like he wants you to

Ne.. VER!

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

it's funny Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoEq7pqrNzs

<<  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]