Content

Xenoverse for PlayStation 3

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, May 04, 2015

Alright so I need help with/about Xenoverse.

I'm planning to buy a PlayStation 3 console with 12 GB. Now if someone is also playing this on PlayStation 3 I would appreciate if you could tell me if that's enough space for Xenoverse?

I would buy the season pass that comes with few DLC and is 2-3 times cheaper than the other versions.

Thanks in advance!

leogone View user's profile Send private message

Hi ! So as a PlayStation 3 user let me tell you few things :

So first I don't recommend you to buy a PlayStation 3 with only 12GB of space, because games are about 9GB, plus some data that can go over 1GB. So for a 12GB PlayStation 3 , I don't recommend you to buy Xenoverse from the PSN, still you can get the DLC and the season pass even if you have the CD, so.

Get the CD version of Xenoverse, still you can get it using the PSN but then, you will get a PlayStation 3 only for this game so it will be a bad idea if you're planning to get other games unless if you want a PlayStation 3 only for Xenoverse.

but then I think it's ~10GB (I don't have it).

Once again, buy a PlayStation 3 with more than 12GB, a 34GB would be fine.

There, I hope this was helpful Very Happy

dbzfan2000 View user's profile Send private message

Leogone is right about every thing I have a PlayStation 3 I have xenovers for it and personly if I was you I would buy a preowned PlayStation 3 that is like 150 GB or if you have some $$$ get a PlayStation 4 that have like 500 GB http://www.gamestop.com/PlayStation 3/consoles/PlayStation-3-120gb-refurbished-blast-from-the-past-system-bundle/119391 http://www.gamestop.com/PlayStation 4/consoles/PlayStation-4-the-last-of-us-remastered-500gb-bundle/119882

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, May 07, 2015

yeah I agree don't get a 12 gig you will regret it I did that once and I couldn't play anything. For example if you like gta5 to bad because takes 8 gigs to install and the 12gig PlayStation won't install it because of this. I think it is because the PlayStation won't let you push past that because it needs the rest go something else. So whatever you do don't get a 12gig

leogone View user's profile Send private message

ryku220 wrote : I think it is because the PlayStation won't let you push past that because it needs the rest go something else. So whatever you do don't get a 12gig

To be more specific, it's for saves,DLC,Musics,Images,Accounts and free content like dynamic themes.

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

I directly bought a 500 gb PlayStation 3 and am satisfied with it

Well my budget is 240€ and DBX alone is 40-50€ an 200€ isn't enough here for a new PlayStation 3 not even for the 12GB one, so I guess I'll try to build myself a PC for those 240€ and well you know how I will play DBX for free Embarassed Laughing

*laughing out loud* PC MASTER RACE Very Happy

Reply with quote Saturday, May 09, 2015

well does anyone on here have dbx for PlayStation 3.if so want to fight and be psn freinds pm me if you wanna know my psn name.

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

http://www.gamingoase.de/index.php?page=product&info=971

209€ for 500gb PlayStation 3

I don't play dbx on PlayStation 3, only on pc
I don't even use my PlayStation 3 anymore, I bought it and played gta5 when it first came out and that was all I needed my PlayStation 3 for Cool

if you like Grand Theft Auto try watch dogs pretty much the same Wink

Dbzfan2000 that's nothing like Grand Theft Auto there are so many differences but I won't explain them all here because there off topic

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Alright so this time I will be able to buy a PlayStation 3 with 500gb or do you recomned the:

2nd option which is a PC that would be able to run DBX and of course I could buy a joystick if it makes a better difference

3rd option save the money for driving license Laughing

I got a new part time job though you never know how it could end maybe I could become a pernament worker there, sorry if "pernament worker" is wrong Embarassed

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 20, 2015

PC version + 360 controller. That's what I used when I played it.

Good thing with the pc version is that it is modable and has a quite good panel of mods already.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]