Content

New Master Fix

Kuma View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 13, 2015

Hello, I uploaded a new master fix.
You need this to see servers/make your server visible.
Please use this from now on until the old master server is back (if ever).
Copy/paste the contents to the ZEQ2 folder (where the cfg files are), just replace the old one.

File Removed by Moderator.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

|=|_|<|< you.

Kuma View user's profile Send private message

Cool Laughing

lacking in identifiable function in every ways..

SSJ4Gohan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 14, 2015

ahahahahahahahaha

too good man, too good Cool Laughing

slurp my baquette boy, you care too much

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 14, 2015

There Shenku. This is exactly what I meant.

Edit: Laughing

SuperSayianSomethinGohan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Can someone delete this, I know it doesn't seem right, but can everyone try and delete this? I would dislike it if these discomforting clan guys, and people that refer to themselves as "pro-ZEQ2Lite players." were able to come back.

Yes my account got entered and pass changed. So I made a new one.

Reply with quote Thursday, July 16, 2015

Only moderators/administrators can. And without any offense, the moderation here is not really what it should be.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, July 17, 2015

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Only moderators/administrators can. And without any offense, the moderation here is not really what it should be.

Honestly, I actually agree with you on that... I'd try and help out on moderating stuff, but my mod priveledges are limited to specific sections and not the forum as a whole...

ReturnOfTheKing View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 14, 2015

SuperSayianSomethinGohan wrote : Can someone delete this, I know it doesn't seem right, but can everyone try and delete this? I would dislike it if these discomforting clan guys, and people that refer to themselves as "pro-ZEQ2Lite players." were able to come back.

Yes my account got entered and pass changed. So I made a new one.

The insecurity is strong with you. Why not welcome all challengers ? There was a good mêlée clan not to long ago that defeated every single player ever in 2014, they posted here -- can't remember the name of them -- but everyone had a heart attack. Really shady for a community of supposed gamers and developers. What exactly is the purpose here ? To make pretty amatuer level looking mods/skins for a game no one plays then ? Honestly, no one on here can create a working model -- even the "HD Model Pack" from AntiCryst ... ( the titty guy ) is full of bugs and glitches. But yet --- "pro gamers" are an issue? I got an idea, if you are a developer ... don't comment on the gamers posts? Why not just stay out of it if it doesn't concern you ? Better yet, if you are a developer ... DEVELOP. MAKE SOMETHING THAT WORKS / IS GOOD. Every developer on this page needs several classes and hours of practice before I consider any of the work available here half way decent. GET TO IT. ZEQ2 could be so much better, but everyone sits around bashing others and creating drama. It is very tiring to hear why'all complain over things that do not matter in the scope of gaming as a whole. No one here is good enough to get a paid job working for Dragon Ball Z gaming. So, get off the high horses.

by the way keeping this game out of the hands of "discomforting" clan guys, means keeping all severs from all people off the listings. I find that to be extremely discomforting.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

by the way keeping this game out of the hands of "discomforting" clan guys, means keeping all severs from all people off the listings. I find that to be extremely discomforting.

The less people play, the more successful this project becomes.
It's a "developer" project. Not something for "gamers".

There are no "clans". There is no "pro circuit". There are no "objectives". There are no "strategies". These are make-believe concepts that Dragon Ball Z kiddies with little-to-no knowledge (of this project and its history) disillusion themselves with.

If someone hands you a broken toaster and you try to play soccer with it, you've missed the point entirely.

Zeth wrote :

The less people play, the more successful this project becomes.
It's a "developer" project. Not something for "gamers".

There are no "clans". There is no "pro circuit". There are no "objectives". There are no "strategies". These are make-believe concepts that Dragon Ball Z kiddies with little-to-no knowledge (of this project and its history) disillusion themselves with.

If someone hands you a broken toaster and you try to play soccer with it, you've missed the point entirely.

What you said is why you will never be a good developer Zeth.

A developer cannot create a game to its fullest potential without serious gamers to explore the mechanics and uncover the flaws / good aspects. So far, if you are dreaming to make a great Dragon Ball Z game , by development standards you are failing. You don't work hard enough for it to be anything better than what it is now. Shutting down your servers or keeping people off your "beta" , if that is what this is, for the sake of ... well I don't know understand how people playing your game affects you developing your game ... but you say, 'better development' , well you won't get better development from that. So far I've seen nothing impressive from the development team, and that is honest criticism. Many projects / packs are started and never finished .... what is finished is bugged or doesn't work, and the developers who put out models/maps ( which is ALL that is been done successfully ) get shafted and insulted by other developers. It is nuts. You don't want people playing your game, and when people try to develop for the game -- the often meet ridicule and insult.

Zeth, ZEQ2 WILL DIE , if you keep the servers down. This game will fade into obscurity like your lacking toaster analogy.

Postscript: Your best developers ... ( the titty guy AntyChrist ) and everyone else has yet to release a project of any kind related to this that was not flawed. You will NEVER EVER have a perfect release unless money is on the line and you bring in real professionals who can adhere to deadlines. Otherwise, all you have is a "kiddie" development team that lacks hard work ethics and the maturity ( titty guy ) to see this to a proper conclusion ... for .. what is your vision? Is this for the community ? Or is this for your own bloated ego? Either way ... it is what I said. Because, everything I've said is matter of fact.

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

ReturnOfTheKing wrote : What is your vision? Is this for the community ? Or is this for your own bloated ego? Either way ... it is what I said. Because, everything I've said is matter of fact.

And yet you are still missing the point of this project. ZEQ2lite isn't MEANT to be a game, and it shouldn't be viewed as one. The "dream" isn't to create a good Dragon Ball game, nor is it to create a game of any kind. Which is why 95% of your post is completely false. But I'll elaborate on everything.

ReturnOfTheKing wrote : A developer cannot create a game to its fullest potential without serious gamers to explore the mechanics and uncover the flaws / good aspects.

Nobody is trying to create a game. This project is a stepping stone for people who would like to learn things. Nothing more. Not a SINGLE thing more. It was never meant to be a game.

ReturnOfTheKing wrote : So far, if you are dreaming to make a great game , by development standards you are failing. You don't work hard enough for it to be anything better than what it is now.

I have never heard that Zeth was dreaming about creating a great game. And as for working on it, NOBODY from the original team is working on it (that is to say Zeth and MDave, since they are the original team). The second generation of developers moved on as well. The third one too. So there ISN'T a team working on this.

ReturnOfTheKing wrote : Shutting down your servers or keeping people off your "beta" , if that is what this is, for the sake of ... well don't know understand how people playing your game affects you developing your game ... but you say, 'better development' , well you won't get better development from that. So far 've seen nothing impressive from the development team, and that is honest criticism. Many projects / packs are started and never finished .... what is finished is bugged or doesn't work, and the developers who put out models/maps ( which is ALL that is been done successfully ) get shafted and insulted by other developers. It is nuts. You don't want people playing your game, and when people try to develop for the game -- the often meet ridicule and insult.

Everything you have said here is rather flawed because of one reason. There are NO development team(s). Having buggy models is good, because people will learn how to correct them! The code isn't finished, and nobody wants to finish it because why should they? Nobody is interested to learn about ioquake3 and ZEQ2lite code. If they were, they could always ask Zeth to help them "finish" or "create" something for ZEQ2lite. And no, neither Zeth nor MDave have shut down the servers. And neither have we (the others).

ReturnOfTheKing wrote : This game will fade into obscurity like your toaster analogy.

Not a game. And something that is open sourced and accessible all the time can never fade away. It can go on hiatus, but someone will always pick it up again.

ReturnOfTheKing wrote : Your best developers ... ( the titty guy AntyChrist ) and everyone else has yet to a project of any kind related to this that was not flawed. You will NEVER EVER have a perfect unless money is on the line and you bring in real professionals who can adhere to deadlines. Otherwise, all you have is a "kiddie" development team that lacks hard work ethics and the maturity ( titty guy ) to see this to a proper conclusion.

And again, we go with the same "developer team" thing. There is no such thing. There are people grouped together on many projects, but they are as diverse as they can be. There is not a "ZEQ2lite team" that wants to create a new game or something. Another thing, deadlines are a very bad thing when it comes to developing. People tend to overlook things when they have deadlines. Also, I could be mistaken but I don't thing AntyCrisT is working on any project with Zeth at the moment.

ReturnOfTheKing wrote : Because, everything 've said is matter of fact.

And I've just shown you it's not. Facts are a dangerous word when used freely and without any proper backing, and many bad things happened in the history of mankind because of someone's "facts".

Zeth wrote : There are no "clans". There is no "pro circuit". There are no "objectives". There are no "strategies". These are make-believe concepts that kiddies with little-to-no knowledge (of this project and its history) disillusion themselves with.

This is the only philosophy that people should live by when it comes to ZEQ2lite's "gaming" life.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Only moderators/administrators can. And without any offense, the moderation here is not really what it should be.

Since I've been in charge of moderation for a while I can say that this is true as well. I've had much less time to properly clean these boards, but I will in near future.

leogone View user's profile Send private message

^
enough said.

@Mima: Okay then Mima. Keep learning. You got a long way to go bud.

Reply with quote Saturday, August 15, 2015

Well said Mima and Zeth. I wouldn't have done better. I feel some kids are just raging because they can't "play" ZEQ2-Lite anymore, and as planed, all the blame come to us. Rolling Eyes

The most funny about this, is that they think they are crucial in the development, no joke. Rolling Eyes

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

ReturnOfTheKing wrote : @Mima: Okay then Mima. Keep learning. You got a long way to go bud.

I'm not sure if this was supposed to have been derogatory or something similar but it's really not. I do keep learning, daily, and I have a long way to go. Even longer than some people here because of my hiatus of about 2 years or so. This has been one of the few factual things you have said. Smile That I should keep learning and that I have a long way to go. And I'm very happy that I do. I'm more than glad to do it too.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : The most funny about this, is that they think they are crucial in the development, no joke.

I think it's rather a big misunderstanding. Those who play think of it as a game, and games do tend to rely on their communities. Also, a game gets influenced by its players. On the other hand, those who don't play and know what ZEQ2lite really is, they know that what I stated above is far from true.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Mima wrote :

ReturnOfTheKing wrote : Because, everything 've said is matter of fact.

And I've just shown you it's not. Facts are a dangerous word when used freely and without any proper backing, and many bad things happened in the history of mankind because of someone's "facts".

To expand on this, since Mima is right, one of the best examples of the dangers of "facts" is World War 2...

"Facts" should never be spouted lightly if there's no actual truth or supportive substance to them, because the naïve and gullible will invariably fall for it, follow along, and perpetuate such "facts", even in the face of evidence and common sense that contradicts everything they were told was "fact".

And even when something truly is a fact, it should be spoken with caution, lest you too aggressively argue it with someone and make them not want to believe you because they think you're an obnoxious squid-brain, or you make people believe you for the wrong reasons and spiral things out of control in the wrong direction... Either one can be dangerous territory to tread upon.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]