Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4

ZEQ2-Lite Frequently Asked Questions

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 30, 2014

For putting a password, go into the server command (the blue windows outside the game) and enter "/g_password <yourpassword>"

For the players I'm searching as well for my server, but trust me, 8 is far enough. For stability (avoid to crash too quickly) and lower ping.

For the bugs, unfortunately, you can't. You can't do anything right now.

In fact there's 2 solutions:

- Adding ram to your computer (6 go minimum to run ZEQ2-lite perfectly and crash rarelly)

- Optimising your version as F***. But only addons maker can do this, and it'll reduce the crashes just a bit..

I just want to know, what is appealing you in ZEQ2-lite ? The what-ifs versions ? Or the serious ones only based on Dragon Ball ?

dhruvshrm4 View user's profile Send private message

I want to reduce the no. of the players to 2
thanks for telling me the password command

one more thing do you know how to use thunderflash with Vegeta fastly. I have seen a lot of players on the public servers charging the thunderflash very quickly...

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

You don't really need to touch the max player feature, just put a password that only your friend now.

For the final flash, in fact there's 2 attacks. They are both on the weapon number 6:

Left click: Super Final Flash: More powerful but longer to charge.

Right click: Final Flash: Less than the left click, but still powerful. It charges much quicker. (use ki boost while charging it, it'll be ready in 2 or 3 seconds)

Sometimes, you can find a server that has modified files. The gameplay is most of the time never the same between servers.

Hope it helped. On this, have a great game seance with your friends. Smile

ZaichiZ View user's profile Send private message

dhruvshrm4 wrote : I want to reduce the no. of the players to 2
thanks for telling me the password command

Incase you actually need it, sv_maxclients "number", you can also turn the password off with g_password ""

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 31, 2014

thanks to both of you for helping me..

Reply with quote Saturday, January 03, 2015

I want to disable ki blasts on my server so that we can practice mêlée. PLEASE tell me how to do it.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, January 04, 2015

dhruvshrm4 wrote : I want to disable ki blasts on my server so that we can practice mêlée. PLEASE tell me how to do it.

Scroll down a little in the Discussion Forum section, I already answered this question not too long ago...

Reply with quote Thursday, January 29, 2015

I want to make my own character. PLEASE help me out. what softwares do I need?

Recently I am having trouble in playing game. when I create my server or enter any other server my character stops between while I am still holding forward key. I reinstalled the game but the problem isn't gone.

I run windows 7 64bit 4GB RAM intel Pentium dual core processor with intel express G31/G33 chipset family.

Earlier the problem was very less and sometimes and I thought that must be a bug but now the problem has increased a lot.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT...................

I created my server. it was going fine then some hacker came and somehow he released me form my server. how to unban me?
I even tried flushbans commands but it didn't work..

help me out

Reply with quote Sunday, February 15, 2015

Whenever I try to private chat with anyone in game my game crashes alongwith the person with whom I'm chatting.
what is wrong with my game.I have tried reinstalling the game but the problem didn't go.I also tried use code update but it didn't work as well.
help me out

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, August 15, 2015

Updated the first post to reflect the current issues with the Master Server.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]