Content

ZEQ2 lite progress

enyerbeth View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 01, 2015

hello friends ... I have something to say

I know that Zeht need help to start the new game ZEQ2....

...... But ...

1-) ZEQ2 have long without update , always going to do the same.

2-) the combat body to body has not changed, still the same

3-) there is no control on changes of the characters

4-) Zeth... has to make progress on the game ZEQ2 , because of the opposite over time there will be no updates never.

5-) NELLO... It is one of the best modellers and animators of characters

if you want the game ZEQ2 to progress. They have to do something now

Note:

1-) (" earth's special forces "), need help with the remaining characters, to advance faster in the game progress.

I leave a video.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5QrYOdJQyc

2-) The team of ( Naruto Shippuuden "" Ninja Sensou "") They need help in character animation

¿why?

because some of the members responsible in the developing of the game, are busy and ( studying ) to learn more

I leave a video.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m12qPr255kM

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

<-- Isn't this activity ??!

Also, I thought you left the forums and wanted your account deleted ? I can guess it's what you will win if you continue like this though.

if you want to delete my account no problem

but we must see the reality, that there is no progress in its development

................ Zeth and Nello ............

are among the most knowledgeable create and animate characters

believe me, there will be no change If it continues like. when they decide to start developing the new game (nice)

but I know, that such work requires a lot of time , while they can help teams of ("Earth Special Forces 1.0" and "Naruto Ninja Sensou")

Do you even know a thing about ZEQ2-Lite to state such crazy talking ? You don't seem to understand how it works...

I want to read your answer before even going further.

>Mima

I told you that our thread, as for all the others, would be forgotten and/or not even read by someone.

I maybe do not know create models 3D or animate, but I am aware that there is no progress . Only in the characters..

now tell me...

What have done in game ZEQ2 development ? , apart of the characters..

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

enyerbeth wrote : hello friends ... I have something to say

To hopefully aliviate you feeling the need to continually flood the forum with this thread again, I'm going to humor you and leave this post this time for the moment.

I know that Zeht need help to start the new game ZEQ2....

Yes, but ZEQ2-Lite and ZEQ2 are distinctly separate projects, and there's nothing to say that development can't happen for both simultaneously. ZEQ2 would have a dedicated team if it can ever get one put together and get started, where as ZEQ2-Lite is completely open to anyone to make changes.

...... But ...

1-) ZEQ2 have long without update , always going to do the same.

2-) the combat body to body has not changed, still the same

3-) there is no control on changes of the characters

4-) Zeth... has to make progress on the game ZEQ2 , because of the opposite over time there will be no updates never.

None of these are Brad's fault. You realize how much work he's put into the project already? He's done enough, and he's handed off the rest of ZEQ2-Lite to us. If there's no changes or updates happening, it's EVERYONE'S fault, not just Brad's. If you want to see progress made, and feel it's going too slow, then stop complaining and get involved. Try to help with something. Heck, talk with Wh1t3Gl3(SAS) and coordinate with him to start sifting through the code.

5-) NELLO... It is one of the best modellers and animators of characters

I find it funny that everyone always remembers Nello, and occasionally Anty, but everyone always forgets all the other folks who've contributed stuff over the years, myself included... Makes me feel like we're all chopped liver because we didn't flood the forums with Addon packs... Granted, yes, most of the others have wondered off to other things, and I haven't actually made an addon in a while, but I'm still here...

if you want the game ZEQ2 to progress. They have to do something now

Except that YOU are part of "They"... You're just as responsible for expanding and progressing the project as anyone else here. If you're not part of the solution to this "problem" that you seem to think ZEQ2-Lite has, then you are contributing to the problem.

Note:

1-) (" earth's special forces "), need help with the remaining characters, to advance faster in the game progress.

I leave a video.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5QrYOdJQyc

Don't care about Earth's Special Forces, cause we're not them. It's a different project, with its own dedicated team, with completely different goals from ZEQ2 and ZEQ2-Lite. Comparing ZEQ2-Lite or ZEQ2 to Earth's Special Forces is like comparing Apples to Oranges; they're just not the same thing.

2-) The team of ( Naruto Shippuuden "" Ninja Sensou "") They need help in character animation

¿why?

because some of the members responsible in the developing of the game, are busy and ( studying ) to learn more

I leave a video.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m12qPr255kM

Not sure what that has to do with this at all...

enyerbeth wrote : if you want to delete my account no problem

but we must see the reality, that there is no progress in its development

Again, you have no one to blame but the community as a whole, which includes you. I don't see you trying to help out, so again, you're not helping to alleviate your perceived "problem" with ZEQ2-Lite's development...

................ Zeth and Nello ............

are among the most knowledgeable create and animate characters

And yet they are but two people out of the entire community. You can't expect them to do everything themselves, especially considering all the two of them have already done. The rest of the community needs to stop playing, and start trying to pick up some of the slack...

believe me, there will be no change If it continues like. when they decide to start developing the new game (nice)

Which is why you should try to consider helping out instead of just "waiting" for someone else to do it. Otherwise, you could be waiting a long time, and you'd have no one to blame but yourself, because again, it's as much your responsibility to develop the project as it is anyone else's here.

but I know, that such work requires a lot of time , while they can help teams of ("Earth Special Forces 1.0" and "Naruto Ninja Sensou")

Again, not sure what that has to do with us. If anything, it seems like you're trying to tell people to leave this community to work on those other things, which would only make getting anything done on ZEQ2-Lite take longer, so I'm not sure why you would want that when you seem to be saying that you want development to be more regular... You can't improve regularity of updates for ZEQ2-Lite if you're diverting resources away from it to other projects... Your logic here just doesn't make sense...

I maybe do not know create models 3D or animate, but I am aware that there is no progress . Only in the characters..

3D modeling and animation is only a portion of the project that needs work. There's plenty of things that you could do that don't involve any 3D software or knowledge. Like I mentioned above, you could work on cleaning up the code with Wh1t3Gl3(SAS), which only requires a basic understanding of C programming, which he or Brad would probably be willing to teach you if you ask them. And you don't need to be as experienced as Brad to work on the code, you just need to be willing to learn.

now tell me...

What have done in game ZEQ2 development ? , apart of the characters..

Recently, not as much as I'm sure anyone would have liked from the outside looking in. But in terms of just things changed since the Stable Revision? A lot of code changes happened, more in fact than I'm willing to go through and list here. Yes, a lot is still unfinished, but there's a few things that were added that were pretty significant additions, not the least of which was the tag_camera support, which could allow for much more dynamic feeling camera work than we had previously, although I don't think anyone's really tried to make use of it yet.

Reply with quote Friday, October 02, 2015

Heck, talk with Wh1t3Gl3(SAS) and coordinate with him to start sifting through the code.

I have personally already started (cleaning and improving the 1916 on every aspects, code and maps included), but I communicate most of it on Slack. :p

And I can say that it may be hard and a fricken pain (compared to modern engines), but it's still a pleasure to do. Smile

I find it funny that everyone always remembers Nello, and occasionally Anty, but everyone always forgets all the other folks who've contributed stuff over the years, myself included... Makes me feel like we're all chopped liver because we didn't flood the forums with Addon packs... Granted, yes, most of the others have wondered off to other things, and I haven't actually made an addon in a while, but I'm still here...

I was hurt a bit for everyone. MDave, SV, Aaron, Hiren, Arnold, Zielan, Skatter, Mima, Baldwin, you, everyone who once contributed or expanded the possibilities/pushed the limits and showed/shared to the others.. :\

Not sure what that has to do with this at all...

Just rage and ads, that's why it should be deleted...

The rest of the community needs to stop playing, and start trying to pick up some of the slack...

Oh THANK lloyd for that sentence! Coming from the moderation, it will be taken differently (I hope).

Like I mentioned above, you could work on cleaning up the code with Wh1t3Gl3(SAS), which only requires a basic understanding of C programming, which he or Brad would probably be willing to teach you if you ask them.

Brad could help him, but as for myself, I can't say a lot, since I'm globally learning FROM ZEQ2-Lite and still parsing the code (more thoroughly now). But if I can help on something, even on another domain (3D modelling, mapping, scripting etc..), I would be glad to. Smile

And you don't need to be as experienced as Brad to work on the code, you just need to be willing to learn.

100% agree. I didn't know stuff about development when I started modding, then, alone, I have learned a lot of things since two years. I have now goals and objectives related to ZEQ2-Lite and a possible ZEQ2 on Unity (which I'm training for in parallel). Motivation = importance given to defined goal(s)

Recently, not as much as I'm sure anyone would have liked from the outside looking in. But in terms of just things changed since the Stable Revision? A lot of code changes happened, more in fact than I'm willing to go through and list here. Yes, a lot is still unfinished, but there's a few things that were added that were pretty significant additions, not the least of which was the tag_camera support, which could allow for much more dynamic feeling camera work than we had previously, although I don't think anyone's really tried to make use of it yet.

Mechanisms
Interface
Optimizations
Contents
New concepts
New modding possibilities
Fixes
etc...

500 revisions of mindblowing work you surely didn't know the existence.

There is still a lots of bugs and unfinished features, but there are few indications and it only waits for someone to fix and improve them, ZEQ2-Lite won't be dead unless the site is down AND that Brad and MDave say it is. It doesn't depends on your mood..

Postscript:

>Shenku

I'm quoting you but also replying to enyerbeth at the same time.

A last thing, I admire that you take time to explain (a 10000th time) this to everyone. I am so tinkled of peoples saying such debilities that I don't even want to get into that.. :thumbsUp:

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

[quote="Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)"]

A last thing, I admire that you take time to explain (a 10000th time) this to everyone. I am so tinkled of peoples saying such debilities that I don't even want to get into that.. :thumbsUp:

I always try to be as diplomatic about these kinds of threads as I can, because if I don't explain these things in a calm and informative way, who will?

It's an odd "job" to have to do to keep things from getting out of hand around here, but someone's gotta do it. Brad, MDave, and Mima most certainly can't do it all by themselves after all.

Well, they aren't really active on these boards, just coming from time to time, so, yeah, they can't handle this task. Laughing

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]