Content

Dragon Ball Z - Original Soundtrack

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 14, 2015

Full Original Soundtrack. 45 musics (-1 for the original Cha La because of legality issues). Make a good use of these. Smile

Moderator : Removed for legality reasons.

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 17, 2015

I can't post in the Junk Forum, but here to tell you why ZEQ2-Lite is dead to me, no the SVN opening public was a great idea, but the forums are very empty lately, and the game has no progression, only addons that are almost all the same, kind of sad, this game had a lot of potential.

but the forums are very empty lately

They are because nobody want to discuss about the project. Everyone just wait for some individuals to do everything, complaining all the time because "nothing" is done. I remember you it doesn't work this way. Also, if you want the communication coming back, participate to it already! If some peoples should be pointed to be the cause of the actual situation, it would be everyone that are just sitting there and doing nothing but asking.

After, some member did contribute, they did a good job for a lot, honored the project and it's goals. But the rest is not forgivable, no excuses.

As for the progress, what ?

Waiting for some new mechanics ? Some new maps ? Then do it. Stop waiting and get to it, make us some extraordinary stuff! If everyone ask, we could even set up groups categorized per predilection domains, where people would learn and work with each others depending on their favorite side of development.

Are you satisfied of what you did on ZEQ2-Lite ? Don't you want to make better things ? Don't you want to share the pleasure of making with some others ?

I personally have some preferences, but I actually touched to pretty much every domains, just to see if I could make and give something somewhere. Want some help on something ? I'm here and would be glad to help, as far as I can (and depending on some factors as well..).

If you want something from ZEQ2-Lite, give something to it first.

Also, wrong thread to talk about that, if it could be moved elsewhere, it would be nice.

AngrA000 View user's profile Send private message

ZEQ lite fue un juego gratuito para todo el mundo, why la mayoría de jugadores incluso yo,solo esperamos ver respuestas acerca de los fallos, ¿que esta pasando con ZEQ lite?,
El creador solo debe decir si el juego esta muerto why you.
El fue quien creo el juego para todo el mundo, entonces porque todos tienen que ayudar a ZEQ lite si no sabemos ni como crear juegos de hecho nadie sabe, muy pocos.

why si ZEQ lite esta pago por dos años porque no entran servidores?

Es un fallo que el juego haya terminado así why no dan explicaciones para saber si esta muerto o no.

Unos dirán dejen de quejarse why mas bien ayuden al juego,
pues no porque muchos como yo solo queremos jugar.

si hay un juego gratuito why lleva 7 años why de repente se daña, pues es de lógica que todos quieran saber una respuesta, why nadie la da why el creador no dice nada, por ejemplo hemos abandonado ZEQ lite o estamos con un nuevo proyecto pero nadie dice nada

Evil or Very Mad

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 18, 2015

No hay creador singular para ZEQ2-lite. Los promotores nunca mantuvieron los servidores; la comunidad hace eso. El punto entero de ZEQ2-lite era ASÍ QUE sería desarrollado why así que la gente aprendería el desarrollo. Las donaciones a ZEQ2-lite son guardar estos foros why el funcionamiento del blog -- nada más.

El proyecto no termina why no puede estar “muerto” si nunca estaba de conformidad de la actividad a comenzar. Usted debe APRENDER realmente sobre un proyecto antes de que usted intente criticarlo o aún muestrear.

Gracias Zeth por su amable respuesta, he aprendido.
pero una pregunta respecto al master ¿porque esta fallando?.

why habrá una versión nueva del ZEQ lite

Espero su respuesta Zeth why perdone por todo.

Are you cereal, Brad ? :\

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)

no entendí jeje

I don't want ZEQ2-Lite to come back.

>Nemix

1. ZEQ2-Lite never stopped
2. Why are you still here then ?
3. Why that ?

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 20, 2015

don't care, don't ask me, just checking

Reply with quote Thursday, October 22, 2015

Not valid nor intelligent answer.

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 22, 2015

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Not valid nor intelligent answer.

Then don't worry about it. Nemix's opinions are only important to Nemix, like yours are important to you, mine are important to me, etc.

The fact that he doesn't want it to happen doesn't mean you can't continue to make strides, but don't waste your time on pedantic stuff like this Razz

Reply with quote Friday, October 23, 2015

Then don't worry about it. Nemix's opinions are only important to Nemix, like yours are important to you, mine are important to me, etc.

The fact that he doesn't want it to happen doesn't mean you can't continue to make strides, but don't waste your time on pedantic stuff like this Razz

I just want to understand the "why?" behind this reasoning. I even theorized it could be a contagious disease, since everyone seem to have it.

This kind of discussions aren't a loss of time to me. Learning things to people, then see them giving up, that's a loss of time (and also quite frustrating..).

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Just out of curiosity. So aside from the original intro theme all other tracks became free or did I miss something?

Wh1t34Gl3 (SAS)

LO desafió a que cree un mapa para ZEQ lite, estoy aprendiendo hasta ahora

Very Happy

stuff, got removed! I saw that coming. Laughing

I may upload the pack on an FTP/SVN I will set up for my project, if anyone will to put them in their.

>Grega

Only the original Cha-La was blocked on the playlist (the first music), the rest still showed up, don't know why. I thought I could share the rest here.

>Moderation

In this case, the thread can be removed (or moved to the junk forum, as you wish), since it became completely lacking in identifiable function, doesn't worth staying on these boards.

Also, if someone could enlighten me on something. How did Circlerun reproduce Faulconer's tracks without having any problem ? I would want to do the same with the Original Soundtrack.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 24, 2015

Also, if someone could enlighten me on something. How did Circlerun reproduce Faulconer's tracks without having any problem ? I would want to do the same with the Original Soundtrack.

Those were covers/remixes using completely original samples/instruments and hand-made patterns/scores created from scratch.

Oh I get it. Listened both versions of Vegeta Super Saiyan theme. On ZEQ2-Lite side, Circlerun seemed to play with instruments importance, some improvisations here and there (without going too far). But not really original on the instruments side (cf: legends/Vegeta Super Saiyan transformation). Still really similar at the end.

Mmh.. Seems possible if this degree of editing is tolerated. But not everyone can understand the music, the rhythm, the full feeling of each instruments and their roles for this purpose or in general. Plus, the work afterward to make it "legal".. It's not going to be easy, mostly if we are talking about the Original Soundtrack...

Not going to be my priority before a while..

you don't have to understand why

>Nemix

Are you in your period of teenage rebellion, or something like that ?..

SuperSayianSomethinGohan View user's profile Send private message

obviously not here to instigate a fight

godslam Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) why would you do Nemix like that?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Kyqgn05B4

what the heck ?

Reply with quote Monday, October 26, 2015

yes, I'm bleeding from my safety vault right now

SuperSayianSomethinGohan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 31, 2015

my homey g' dog you just got roasted Twisted Evil

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]