Content

Master Server

$Money$ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 31, 2015

Have something to discuss with everybody. The master sever know as "master.ioquake3.org" is now working and running. So now you will be able to play online again. If you internet list said "can't connect to master sever" type in /sv_master2 master.ioquake3.org in control on ZEQ2 lite.

You're probably wondering how is the master sever working. Well it thanks to TimeDocter. If you don’t know who he is here a link to his website http://www.ioquake3.org/ . He understands how the Ioquake master severs works and also how to make a Ioquake master sever too. But it’s not just only him that works with the Ioquake3. There other members such as zturtleman who know there way with Ioquake3. So if your interested hit them up.

Well happy fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 01, 2015

1. This is not a good new for the project, you selfish illegitimate child.

2. This master server doesn't seem to be the original one. Theoretically a redirection.

3. Your servers are actually being lagged and crashed by someone, thanks to this person, whoever it is.

1. I'm not trying to start a new project. I repeat I’m Not Trying to Start a New Project this is only to help and inform this community. I know there are some people who would like to learn or understand how Ioquake3 works. Also this information doesn't only apply to ZEQ2 Lite. It also applies to all Ioquake base game such as warsow.

2. You’re probably right it may not be original one. I'm not the one you should really talk to about that. IF you want more information about it press the link here HTTP://WWW.IOQUAKE3.ORG/ and speak to the community.

3. As I said before this is not my sever. I didn't create this master sever.

4. Wh1t34Gl3 (SAS) I have a question for you. Why do you disrespect others I don’t understand. There are a lot of people who ask for your help and you reply with such a negative comments it’s just repulsive. Do you enjoy putting others down and if so what do you gain in the process. Do you feel more confident in yourself? Or is it to prove your intelligence over others. Or maybe please excuse my language but a straight up buttocks hole. I may not understand what you know or what you do and why you do it. But how about you use the information that’s you know in a positive way by using your knowledge to help other. I’m a nice guy. Truthfully I really don’t like doing this. But when people like you cross the line it bothers me. So please just take my word to account.

1. I'm not trying to start a new project

Nobody prevents you to start any project, this is just off topic.

this is only to help and inform this community

If you want to help this community (which is surely not what you think it is), remove your thread right now, because this is not helping at all. You just keep spreading (and I'm sure on purpose) misleading information based on assumptions.

I know there are some people who would like to learn or understand how Ioquake3 works.

ZEQ2-Lite isn't ioQuake 3.

Also this information doesn't only apply to ZEQ2 Lite. It also applies to all Ioquake base game such as warsow.

ioQuake 3 and it's mods aren't ZEQ2-Lite. If you are mixing them, that means you didn't understand anything about this last.

2. You’re probably right it may not be original one. I'm not the one you should really talk to about that. IF you want more information about it press the link here HTTP://WWW.IOQUAKE3.ORG/ and speak to the community.

I have no interests into asking.

3. As I said before this is not my sever. I didn't create this master sever.

At least, you all know what to expect.

4. Wh1t34Gl3 (SAS) I have a question for you. Why do you disrespect others I don’t understand.

The only thing to understand, is what ZEQ2-Lite is about.

There are a lot of people who ask for your help

That's not true.

and you reply with such a negative comments it’s just repulsive.

I'm only repulsive when I see joke "works" and fearsome creatures asking for a MS fix.

Do you enjoy putting others down and if so what do you gain in the process. Do you feel more confident in yourself? Or is it to prove your intelligence over others. Or maybe please excuse my language but a straight up buttocks hole.

Yes, that's known. I'm here for that precise reason.

I may not understand what you know or what you do and why you do it.

How would you understand if you don't know anything ?

But how about you use the information that’s you know in a positive way by using your knowledge to help other.

Help who ? leaping lizards turning the project toward what it's not just for their own pleasure ? And for seeing them spit on me afterward ?

Who tells you I'm not helping peoples ? Who tells you I don't work on something for that purpose ?

If you were a bit attentive to the forums, you would know tons more about a lot of things.

I’m a nice guy. Truthfully I really don’t like doing this. But when people like you cross the line it bothers me. So please just take my word to account.

Are you telling me you made that thread for this reason ? I'm lost. I just don't understand.

SuperSayianSomethinGohan View user's profile Send private message

This is not a good new for the project

He means good news not new. It is called a typo.

you selfish illegitimate child.

top kek mate

Reply with quote Monday, November 02, 2015

Nobody prevents you to start any project, this is just off topic.

I never said I wanted to start one.

If you want to help this community (which is surely not what you think it is), remove your thread right now, because this is not helping at all. You just keep spreading (and I'm sure on purpose) misleading information based on assumptions.

If my information is false. Please inform me how it is with solid evidences how.

ZEQ2-Lite isn't ioQuake 3.

ZEQ2-Lite is based on a highly modified ioQuake3 engine,correct? So it still is ioQuake3 just modified.

ioQuake 3 and it's mods aren't ZEQ2-Lite. If you are mixing them, that means you didn't understand anything about this last.

Then please explain it then so I will.

I have no interests into asking.

Then don't question my information if you don't have any intention of understanding it yourself.

At least, you all know what to expect.

Expect what, explain.

The only thing to understand, is what ZEQ2-Lite is about.

That's why there about tab. It doesn't look like you're really trying to people understand with comments like

This is not a good new for the project, you selfish illegitimate child.

That's not true.

You're right, they get rude comments instead.

I'm only repulsive when I see joke "works" and fearsome creatures asking for a MS fix.

What? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yes, that's known. I'm here for that precise reason.

Is that so? You must be pretty proud of yourself, am I right?

How would you understand if you don't know anything ?

That's why you come to the forms I help understand particular issue.

Who tells you I'm not helping peoples ? Who tells you I don't work on something for that purpose ?

You want to know who told me you're not helping people? You did. Your probably wondering how, plain and simple it was from your comments.

Are you telling me you made that thread for this reason ? I'm lost. I just don't understand.

Yes and No, but what you have displayed to me recently in your thread I don't think you would understand. But if your interested I can gladly explain why.

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, November 02, 2015

Neither of you are helping anyone with this, quite frankly, simpleminded back and forth. It IS nice to have a thread that people complaining about the master server can link to, there do seem to be a few, so culling the duplicates and keeping one thread here for this workaround that, whether you care or not, alleviates a problem for the guys that want to more readily join servers but for whatever reason can't figure out how to direct IP connect.

$Money$, I get why you feel defensive, still probably best not to argue back, since you're arguing with a stump. Your information will be greatly appreciated by anyone reading it for as long as the thread stands, but with infantile arguments like this, it might not last too long.

Eagle's got a lot to learn about patience and presentation of thought processes(but don't we all!), so maybe one or both of you could just not do this, since it's not making either of you look any bigger, just more petty Sad

Hopefully though, all the posts in this thread(including mine) get culled except the first, since it's the only one that could possibly be conveyed as even slightly useful.

Reply with quote Tuesday, November 03, 2015

I understand, thank you Skatter. If any of moderators or admins are able to, could you please delete all the post under this thread, except the first one. Because argument displayed here may deter people from seeking help from this thread. Thank you for your help.

Reply with quote Tuesday, November 03, 2015

>Skatter

Tried my best, as I told you..

Meh. I prefer not being around for a few. I don't even know anymore if this worth any input... I give up on the fact ZEQ2-Lite worth more than what it is considered already..

SuperSayianSomethinGohan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 06, 2015

Because Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) can't tell you, probably because of his English being not too bad, but not too great, and Skatter seemingly assumes that you know about the whole purpose of ZEQ2-Lite, I will tell you.

Like everyone else that "plays" ZEQ2-Lite, you need to hear this.
ZEQ2-Lite is not a game. It really isn't. It is a project that is to help people get into other types of programming, and the reason why it is publically released is because we need programmers to help develop this project.

This is the reason why Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) gets upset. It is not a game. Do not play it.

Also, about the master server, it seems like it isn't truly up. I tried to host a few servers on it, to test, and then after a certain time, it goes out.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]