Content

how to increase power level

RIGOR View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, January 05, 2015

How do I increase the power level or make the person stronger when I go into tier cfg its only powerlevelhud which isn't the real one and I don't want to increase the mêlée so help!

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Great way to cheat a character.. Good luck, because I won't help on this..

dhruvshrm4 View user's profile Send private message

I want to know how to set rconpassword on my server so that I can control it
I used /seta rconpassword <password> but it did not work

PLEASE tell me

/rconpassword <your password>

ZaichiZ View user's profile Send private message

dhruvshrm4 wrote : I want to know how to set rconpassword on my server so that I can control it
I used /seta rconpassword <password> but it did not work

PLEASE tell me

G_allowvote 0

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

RIGOR wrote : How do I increase the power level or make the person stronger when I go into tier cfg its only powerlevelhud which isn't the real one and I don't want to increase the mêlée so help!

If you're refering to your starting powerlevel, that's not controlled by the tiers, it's controlled by server settings. If you want a higher starting powerlevel, you need to change it when you setup your server, and it will be the same starting powerlevel for all players.

And no, that's not "cheating" because it's server specific...

I translate:

"How could I cheat my characters for my server to trap everyone ?"

Characters that only him can play obviously..

It's not the first time it happens..

RIGOR View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 06, 2015

I don't wannna cheat if I did people could leave I got a addon which is bills and his power level is way to low and the person who made it said set it to what you think it should be

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Every characters should have 32767 power level and 1.0 stats if it's for playing.

F3 already has the problem of being unstable in it's gameplay because it's meant to be faithful to the show. If you don't take Vegetto or Goku Super Saiyan 4 you won't stand a chance against peoples (because everyone play with them...), so all the characters except these are lacking in identifiable function, and that's not the goal for a gamepack or a server. Everyone should be able to play every characters without fearing any disadvantages to enjoy everything in the game, you get it ?

And revealing the way to boost characters here is really a bad idea since many will attempt to cheat some.

Sapherno View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 14, 2015

That makes a lot of sense, but wouldn't ANYONE be able to use the "super" character as well that joins the server, not just him?

Reply with quote Monday, December 14, 2015

Wait what the heck ? Did I actually pronounce the forbidden word without any consciousness and security ? Shame on me (see Skatter ? That's the exact reason I don't deserve any respect to begin with..)...

This kind of behavior I had makes me wanna kage bunshin myself and rekt the trash out of me..

>Sapherno

Error 403: Forbidden Access

You can't access the data base as your intents aren't meeting the domain's requirements and bounds.

Please contact the site's administrator for more information.

Sapherno View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Error 403, contact site administrator? I don't understand....I just needed to ask someone who understands the game help in setting up a Server. I know it can be done, I just don't know how....

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]