Content

<<  1, 2, 3

Goku fukkatsu by Kakarot_GOD

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 17, 2015

If you aim 100% accuracy, I think you will have to tinker with the aura code to make this possible. ZEQ2-Lite's aura includes tags (used for the shape) and a repetition of sprites (textures always oriented to the camera) connecting them. I also advice you to look at the effectsAura.shader in the scripts folder -- which might help you understand the Q3ASL a bit better, and help you build your own aura shaders.

If you want to stay simple, just change the "auraColor"'s RGB values in the SSGSS's tier.cfg. (tell me if you need help there)

On a side note, later revisions support inner aura effects. Something that is present on your reference.

KakarotGOD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 22, 2015

okay now I need help to do good celshades and icons

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Ehh.... You have changed texture and celshade... =_=

Reply with quote Thursday, December 24, 2015

>VLadD

Don't act like a certain someone. Razz

>KakarotGOD

What about the aura ?

For the shading, I don't think you need any help, maybe just the colorless textures technique to know -- for a better rendering --, but the rest is really an effortless process. As for the icons, it depends on what you plan to do. ZEQ2-Lite style or your own ? In any case, the preferable resolution would be 128x128, to avoid cropping/stretching.

By the way, if you have something specific to ask, go for it, but don't wait for us to enlighten you on every single thing. You have to search and do the most by yourself, otherwise nothing much will be done at the end and you will just be dependent of someone else.

KakarotGOD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 31, 2015

today is my birthday Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy happy birthday for me

Happy birthday! Wink

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

HBD even though a little late *intense laughter*

<<  1, 2, 3

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]