Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

ZEQ2-Lite: War of Z

zxzbardock View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, July 17, 2015

also during finding videos about modelling in blender I saw that there was a picture with 4 side and that was made to model it in 3D... do you do modelling like that or do you do it from scratch

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, July 18, 2015

>zxzbardock

You mean the 4 views layout ? Depends on your preferences. If you are more comfortable with the perspective view, then you only need this one. If you are lazy to turn the camera you can choose 4 view layout. Laughing

>DBZkrisfhugz

Ref time Wink

link1
link2
link3
link4
link5
link6
link7

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote :

>DBZkrisfhugz

Ref time Wink

Thanks brother. But some of These are OLD Dragon Ball Z saga refs... except for few..

Buu saga and after Buu saga.. that is my Goku..
But I'm not trying to copy it all.. just the priority..

If I put that Goku's idle from Saiyan Saga.. it would be unfitted to my Goku.

And please.. You can just Pm me brother. for reference.. there is too much links.

>zxzBardock.

There are a lot of things/techniques to Model in Blender.. the basic is that 4 sides refs that you are talking about.. that is the basic modelling in blender.. the 4 sides refs

delete please

delete please

Sorry, I don't remember how to make links shorter. Also, all of them are showing Goku in fighting stance. The intent was to show some ideas of fighting poses and how they are represented/drawn in Dragon Ball (since this is the main source of inspiration).

Edit: shortened links

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Sorry, I don't remember how to make links shorter. Also, all of them are showing Goku in fighting stance. The intent was to show some ideas of fighting poses and how they are represented/drawn in Dragon Ball (since this is the main source of inspiration).

Edit: shortened links

yeah..
Goku's mêlée Normal and Super Saiyan. the picture below
Goku's mêlée of Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 will be different
Goku's mêlée of SSG and SSGSS will be different

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Since there's only one animation.cfg for a whole character, I guess that means you will need more models to achieve this. It will make the loading time much longer and use more memory, which will result quickly in a game scene shutdown/main menu init.

Sacrificing the stability and optimization to add few details that might not be seen in the action seems not useful, it could even change the face of your character (overall opinion about it). Also, Goku's fighting style is the same almost no matter the transformation he is using. A change would more likely occurs when his feelings are affected, like frieza saga Super Saiyan and the Super Saiyan 4 transformation.

If you want more movements/actions diversity, it will need at first some code changes to add more actions and events.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Since there's only one animation.cfg for a whole character, I guess that means you will need more models to achieve this. It will make the loading time much longer and use more memory, which will result quickly in a game scene shutdown/main[...]

you are right.. but wh1t3.. I'm not an I.d.I.o.t.
I am not changing the fighting style. I am Changing the Speed of kicking and punching. And the lags that you are talking about.. chill brother, I'm not an I.d.I.o.t

I didn't say you are an 1diot nor meant it. It was just a reminder. I don't learn you that ZEQ2-Lite is full of constraints, for some reasons. Some of them, just can't be bypassed, or not without something in exchange.

The potential on some aspects of the ZEQ2-Lite "engine" is maybe not fully exploited and some limits can still be broken through, but it's not the case of everything, most importantly on stability and optimizations, and that's why we should be careful about these constraints.

I don't want to slow you or break your ideas/concepts/progress by that, just remember what you can do and how much things you will do, costs you.

If I tell you that, it's to avoid the same lacks as in WildGoku and the fact that even with all the known techniques applied (except those that decrease quality a lot, grey gradient shading to cite one), it is almost not enough considering how the base is made.

Anyway, I know I don't learn anything to you, but don't forget these steps that are as important as the rest. Wink

Edit: now that I think about it, the mêlée animations speed being increased in higher tier is not a bad idea. On a realistic (Dragon Ball reality) point of view, Goku Super Saiyan 3 realizes quicker movements than in Super Saiyan 2 (for example), the animations would display this level difference better, make the thing graphically less standardized, making a better and more faithful representation to what it should be.

But I say that without taking in mind the stability/optimizations obviously.. Still a good point, hat down Kris. Smile

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 29, 2015

any updates?

Reply with quote Friday, July 31, 2015

ryku220 wrote : any updates?

I have a FREAKING Family Problems that I need to Fix.

I should Freaking Fix My Life. I should have finished my project. But thanks to these Guys.

*Flips Tables

Good luck with that. :\

Well *ponders* I hope you find a *ponders* "Fix" I guess

ReturnOfTheKing View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 14, 2015

This will never be released, nor will it ever be played. But -- keep it up Smile

Reply with quote Friday, August 14, 2015

ReturnOfTheKing please re-frame from jumping on people threads and saying discouraging things. Also before you try to respond all defensively PLEASE take into consideration of what you just said. Please and thank you Smile

Reply with quote Friday, August 21, 2015

I'll come back at Summer again. I will prepare my plans,files, test characters during my 9 months of schooling

Reply with quote Monday, January 04, 2016

Latest works have been deleted. My HD broke but I have old files.

I'm coming back. I'm going to work Bit by Bit till Summer, I'm going to work frequently. I don't know if ZEQ2 can still be played online?.

TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, January 04, 2016

Yes, the problem is already fixed, ZEQ2-Lite can be played with servers again.

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 06, 2016

we'll I'll be here rooting for you *laughing out loud*

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Too bad the zMesh/Animation formats were not released during the 2012-4 period. Would have presented drastic changes to the project as a whole. And it seems even more complicated now, regarding certain recent events.

Reply with quote Friday, January 08, 2016

Very constructive statement from a very experienced and knowledgeable person.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]