Content

Can someone share me a Goku model+rig ZEQ2 style for blender

Kojiro Yodobashi View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, March 26, 2016

I am making a animation but I don't model a mesh I don't know how to model that's why I want to have a ZEQ2 Goku model. don't worry once I'm done making the animation I will credits all of you who shares.. Very Happy Smile

D_guard_d View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 27, 2016

Hi, if you are searching the Goku model of ZEQ2-Lite, it's here: http://ZEQ2.com/SVN/Media/Characters/Goku/

His models are .max that I see, I don't know if you will need the 3ds max to see them and/or export them with some extension for blender.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 27, 2016

The SVN regroups ZEQ2-Lite's and some older ZEQ2 iterations' models. Everyone has access to it, as it is an open source and mod expendable learning project. Most of the time, models were worked on 3DSMax. However, there are ways to export to another format that can be opened by other 3D modelling programs. It's just less comfortable to work with.

Something I will have to dig in is a new format replacing Quake 3's MD3s. This "magic" format was originally meant to be ZMesh -- a modified MD4 -- but another advanced format with skeleton support made it's apparition few years ago. This said format already has exporters for Blender. I don't recall if it is the case with other programs.

Don't hesitate to share your works here, it could even help in the projects' development (and very probably appears on the "hall of fame" SVN Wink ). ZEQ2-Lite's progress depends on the community, not from a team of sorcerers or power producing bicyclists, a detail most of it seem to miss.

Anyway. Good luck on your works, and don't hesitate to show us it!

Postscript: Thread belonging to the Discussion Forum.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]