Content

Slrr Car Builds

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 27, 2016

Well I'm sure some people here know a lot about cars so why not have this type of forum Very Happy So for those who don't know what Slrr(Street Legal Racing Redline)is. It is a game where you can customize a large amount of cars to your liking. From engine tuning,to simply changing tire air pressure.There are a ton of mods that can be used from cars, engines,tires,rims, etc. If your interested ill link the game and you can look it up for yourself. http://vstanced.com/page.php?id=121

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

This ? Youtube.com

Wasn't expecting it to be that old school/classical by reading your mini-review. Is it free ?

*laughing my buttocks off* yeah that's it. Yeah the game has some age to it *laughing out loud*. Yes it is a free game Very Happy I'd recommend it still though

So you know that R33 I spoke of well here it is *intense laughter*. I still need to get a new camshaft, and intercooler because it seems to over heat my engine I guess. Very Happy Hp 567 don't remember what type of engine it have in it I should check but I believe I built this engine so it's kind of mixed.

*comment deleted* When you delete your own comment *intense laughter*

Bad/no oil ? Broken gaskets/bad clamping ? Broken piston rings ? Bad air/else cooling ? Ambient temp ? Of everything I have seen so far on this domain, critical heat caused by the camshaft itself never happened. Or maybe it is possible if you have badly mounted the valves ?

I'm trying to fix it right now, but can't seem to figure out why my engine indicator is yellow. Sad I just grinded to get the money for a new intercooler, and a new intake, but nothing still turn yellow in like 5 minutes of use I keep repairing it, but that keeps me broke T~T so I'm pretty much stuck until I find the problem.

Can't help you there. My knowledge on these things is already quite limited, but I don't know how your game works at all. Try to replace or tweak parts of the engine you think could cause problems.

Edit: piston(s) seizure ?
Edit2: I would be kind of interested in testing it. Searching a link and probably starting tomorrow. Also, it would certainly be more comfortable and appropriate to discuss this on Discord -- in the casual channel -- than using the forums.

I appreciate the help though I really think you should give it a go though. even though the game is old there is so many possibility's. Wink

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

If you guys want such accuracy play asseto corsa

Lets you play with virtually any game file , allot of modding going on there too

yeah I know about ac, but I don't know if I can run as I would like too. so ill stuck to this until I get an upgrade. Very Happy I plan on getting enb's for this game so it'll look better.

yeah I know about ac, but I don't know if I can run as I would like too. so ill stuck to this until I get an upgrade. Very Happy I plan on getting enb's for this game so it'll look better.

Reply with quote Monday, March 28, 2016

>najeeb

Well, it has a certain cost. I have already paid GPBikes and World Racing Series for 22 bucks both. It's not an open source, but the modding possibilities are kind of big, and the community is very implied. It's highly config/script driven though, but it's what I like. As for the realism and quality, it is pretty good to my tastes, even for betas. Really enjoyable.

Reply with quote Saturday, April 02, 2016

sooo ummm hello I guess *laughing out loud*. so I have another build on my hands. It's a Nissan Silvia S13, pushing 156hp, bbs spokes. I got it from a used car dealer so I don't know what else is on the car but I took some shots. Very Happy

Reply with quote Sunday, April 03, 2016

well I'll just leave this here Very Happy

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 04, 2016

Just to clear something up. This game is abandonware. So its only free as long as no one buys the licence for it. After that itll go back to being marketable.

Reply with quote Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Good to know, thanks for the information, Grega. However, I highly doubt it will ever happen in the context. There are no benefits in doing such a thing.

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Grega wrote : Just to clear something up. This game is abandonware. So its only free as long as no one buys the licence for it. After that itll go back to being marketable.

I don't think. It's illegal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abandonware

Reply with quote Saturday, April 16, 2016

well here I am again *laughing out loud* Nissan 240sx It is stock, and has some 16 inch Hayashi's. I do plan to take those off if I do go for this, but if I do. do guys have any rim suggestions? I'm kind of leaning towards a set of Volk's,and or Work's.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]