Content

HD shaders for some characters

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, May 14, 2016

Check out these characters shaders and rate out of 10
(I don't claim any of these models) shaders are mine

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, May 17, 2016

As long as you keep the shading consistent and fitting to the models/model parts, I think it could be worth a 10 ?

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Not terrible, but I suggest trying to stay away from going too close to white on the lighter end of the cel bands, which will help reduce that shiney plastic look.

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Shenku wrote : Not terrible, but I suggest trying to stay away from going too close to white on the lighter end of the cel bands, which will help reduce that shiney plastic look.

yeah that's okay I like the Trunks Bojack one it's has the best shaders what do you think shenku?

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 18, 2016

ZEQ2DBZFAN wrote :

Shenku wrote : Not terrible, but I suggest trying to stay away from going too close to white on the lighter end of the cel bands, which will help reduce that shiney plastic look.

yeah that's okay I like the Trunks Bojack one it's has the best shaders what do you think shenku?

I think he looks okay, but as soon as you turn that aura on, he looks like a plastic action figure with a flashlight being shined on him. Like I said, lower the brightness at the high end. If you have to, try color grabbing from a screenshot of the anime of the lightest and darkest shades for each color on that character. That will at least give you an idea where you need to be at.

Reply with quote Thursday, May 19, 2016

Thanks for ideas I will try some new kinds of shadings and will post here if someone needs it Wink

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]