Content

Good Bye

Monkey_Patr View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 10, 2016

Arrow

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 10, 2016

Why did he ask you if you are not really able to do it?
Also, it would actually be more appropriate to get involvement on the official branch than making another mod pack; that would be a nonsensical waste of time.
Concerning the account, you may contact the admins to know what can be done.
At last, this message could have been sent in the thread Monkey_Patr has begun. Making a new thread for the same thing is pretty discomforting.

Reply with quote Saturday, December 17, 2016

Idea

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 17, 2016

I also believe because, I am computer technician and electronics engineer. Though I am not knowledgeable in coding, modeling, or mod making.

I am afraid even if you made modern processors, thus having knowledge about how they work, even programmatically, this knowledge would hardly be used in such a context. Besides, based on the idTech 3 engine, ZEQ2-Lite is filled with custom systems and extensions.

I do agree with you especially because I don't know anything about this.

I will try to sum things as shortly as possible. ZEQ2-Lite isn't a game in it's nature, nor is in a playable state. It is the heritage of an old iteration of the main project (namely ZEQ2), which had itself it's purpose drifting to become a research project. The purpose of ZEQ2-Lite, also changing over time, became a tool to educate even the dumbest individuals alive (Also known as Eagle people) to the whole science that is to develop an interactive software; the goal being that the learners finally prosper into one or many developmental or artistic domains and start their own projects. Everything servers, mod packs, and playable experience related aren't officially encouraged or supported because they would be generally counter-productive and aren't representative of the spirit heritage ZEQ2-Lite has itself (implicitly) transmitted.

I would not release the unfinished demo, but I would release some of the files an add ons pack (not a game pack).

If he didn't plan to release new content, this is likely unneeded, as those would already be around the place. And, as I did for him before his departure, I have to warn you about possibly ripped off copyrighted content in this mod pack. We do not accept illegal content spreading on these boards. There are also risks for this pack to be dismantled by the right owners, or worse.

I tried looking on the forums and could not find anything, also it seems that it is rarely when someone is on-line.

You can either private message Zeth or Mima in the forums or through ZEQ2-Lite's Discord server; the latter counting more activity than the prior.

I am sorry, I do apologize and ask for forgiveness. I am new to this and I have no Idea how it works, so I started clicking things until I got to writing this message. Anyway I am not staying hear long, but again I apologize for the trouble that I have caused.

It's alright, it was just a notice. The moderation is pretty cool here. Even digging up threads is accepted as long as the messages are related and/or somehow contribute to the discussion.

In any case, good luck. I'm not really a fan of the context, but if you need help about modding, you can ask on Discord. Some of us will answer when available.

Reply with quote Friday, December 23, 2016

Exclamation

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]