Content

I would like to delete this account

Monkey_Patr View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 29, 2016

Goodbye

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 29, 2016

Those are private/local ip addresses. They won't be able to be accessed via the internet.

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Goodbye

Reply with quote Thursday, September 01, 2016

Goodbye

Reply with quote Sunday, January 08, 2017

Zeth wrote : Those are private/local ip addresses. They won't be able to be accessed via the internet.

I was told by Eagle that you are the administrator of this place and that you could help me deleting this account. You see this was my friends account Monkey_Patr (MonkeyPatriarc, Monkey_Jay), in real life Jason Monk. After his terrible news he trusted this account to me so that I could deleted in time. This is the terrible news:

Monkey_Patr wrote : I have bad news.

The Bad news is I will never get to Finnish ZEQ2-Lite Extended Edition - One Final Bout Because of what I was diagnosed with. I went to the doctor for a physical and after it was finished they gave me the results. My mental, physical, and social health is in all time low form my age and height. I am 6'00" 6 feet tall, and I am 21 years of age.
I am supposed to weigh at least 200 pounds. But instead I weigh 118. Which is horrible. The doctors were quite surprised of how I am living. I told then the truth of how I have been awake for days playing video games, searching information, not eating, or sleeping for days. They told me I should be dead like so many other people that for less than that have died.

The tragic part is they can not assure me another year of life. I could die at any moment. I am scared. I have wasted my life killing myself in front of the computer. now who knows how much time I have left? They told me several neurons, several organs are failing, slowly dying. For my lack of care. Now I am miserably paying the consequences of my terrible decisions. All that the doctor tolled me is that if I take healthy decisions from now on it might extend my time but not by much. Because the damage has already been made.

So for this reason my friends I quit to try and enjoy what little time I have left. In regards to the game I will leave it as a Demo upload it and stop all activity. If someone wishes to continue the be my guest if not I don't care anymore. I am dying. With no time left but to apologize.

So this is my good bye. I just wish I had more time. Sad Crying or Very sad

Postscript. I will give this account to a friend of mine so that in the even't that if I come to my end before I can do anything he can erase all.

So now I have no intention of being in this page therefore I ask the removal and deletion of this page. If such power is at your reach I would thank you.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]