Content

Quest for the golden shield

brendon View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 24, 2010

During the last journey Brendon and Kyle defeated Jamez and now the Master Sword is back in it’s place. But a greater threat is coming. Brendon wakes up and get’s out of bed. His summer vacation is about to begin. Kyle goes to Brendon’s house. Brendon: hey Kyle I wish we could go on another adventure Kyle: yeah me too. Little did they know a new threat will emerge. Deep in a volcano an evil person named Najeeb is trying to resurrect his master Jamez. All of a sudden out of nowhere the clouds turned all black and Brendon knew something was wrong. Brendon: Kyle I think we should go back and get the Master Sword Kyle: okay let’s go. Brendon grabs his shield and heads for the sacred forest. They find the master sword and Brendon pulls it out. Out of nowhere a portal shows up. Brendon takes his chances and jumps in and Kyle follows. They have entered the dark realm. Brendon: where are we? Kyle: I don’t know. Brendon: well I guess we shall find out. After looking around we found a sign that said BEWARE OF THE CREATURES IN THE DARK WORLD. Brendon: well if we can beat Jamez we can take on these creatures right?!?!? Kyle: yeah of course we can these creatures can’t be too tough. Brendon and Kyle kept searching. Brendon and Kyle have encountered 10 creatures. Brendon with one swing of the Master Sword defeated the creatures. They entered a cave which left them to face a huge cat with a metal shining mask with horns on it. Brendon tried to break the mask with the master sword but it didn’t work. Kyle grabbed the cats tail and it started to fall asleep so Brendon snuck behind it and took the mask off. After that Brendon took the master sword and stabbed the cat right through it’s head. All of a sudden a mini cats started swarming them Brendon used the spin attack and killed every one of them. Brendon let’s find a place to sleep I’m tired Kyle: okay I’m tired too. They found a cave and went to sleep in it. After they woke up they started to leave. Over 300 creatures show up one had a sword and shield. Brendon killed it and gave the sword and shield to Kyle. After half an hour of battling Brendon and Kyle won. They hear a roar from the cave they go to check it out they see a huge gorilla. The gorilla is wearing silver armor. Kyle tries to take it down but fails. Brendon gets slammed into a wall and is knocked out. Kyle stalls until Brendon wakes up. When Brendon woke up Kyle is covered in blood and is on the ground. Brendon gets mad and with all his might he takes the master sword and cuts the gorilla in half. Brendon and Kyle left the cave and found a water fall they went to go check it out each one took a bath in it. Kyle fell in thank lloyd he grabbed his clothes. When I went in after him we were in a cave with a pond in it. The water in the pond was shining. A fairy came out and gave Kyle the power of water and Brendon the Magic Shield . When we left we found a sign that said BATTLE ARENA ENTER THE BUILDING IF YOU DARE. Brendon and Kyle entered the battle arena. The first match was with this giant creature which Kyle took down with one punch. The second round was with a Zombie. Brendon used Kyle’s sword thinking this match would be easy but he was wrong. The zombie jumped on him and Brendon almost lost but he used the master sword and won. The third and final match was against a wizard. Kyle had no problem winning he was lucky it wasn’t a zombie. They left and entered a huge tower. Brendon and Kyle get to the top. Brendon: OH MY lloyd it’s a huge dragon Kyle: what are we going to do. The Dragon hits Brendon and nearly knocked him off the tower the dragon was about to kill him when Kyle goes, Kyle: oh wait I have water powers. Kyle fires his water at the dragon, The dragon falls off the tower and died. Kyle: I possessed that dragon. Brendon gets up and says, Brendon: Kyle why didn’t you remember you had water powers before. Kyle: I don’t know I forgot. Brendon: Hey Kyle I see a volcano lets go in it. Brendon and Kyle reach the volcano. They climb it and saw a gap. They jump and grab a rope. Luckily the rope was there. They realize they’re in some kind of base. Brendon open’s a door and see’s someone he knows. Brendon: Najeeb!!!! What are you doing here? Najeeb: I’m going to start a rather interesting conversation with you guys for killing my master and for making fun of me. Najeeb opens a portal and sends Kyle flying into a metal wall and the metal wall broke his arms and legs he fell through a portal and ended up in his bed. Brendon runs at Najeeb and tries to stab him. Brendon failed. Then Brendon takes out the Magic Shield. (Brendon gets a gold glow around him) Najeeb: wallhack.. What’s happening. Brendon: I’m Going to finish you. Najeeb takes a lazer thing and fires a huge lazer. The magic shield blocked it and Najeeb’s lazer hit him and he died. Brendon takes the portal home. Now the world is in peace once again.

Made by: Brendon

I wrote this story last night it took me an hour but I hope you like it and yes it's based off of the legend of zelda in 5th grade I made quest for the master sword and now this is the sequel

EDIT: oh trash I screwed up the name it's supposed to be magic shield but oh well

people please comment ik I could have edited >_>

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

I laughed. Although, Najjeb needed to be more realistic. This story doesn't come close to showing his stupidity.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

*Reading*

EDIT: *Stopped reading (Reason: Too much text)*

EDIT2: Wallhack? Lazer? what the love*Clark Kent? Shocked

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

The-Kakarotto wrote : I laughed. Although, Najjeb needed to be more realistic. This story doesn't come close to showing his stupidity.

you really want to get busted do you kakaroto?
and brendon I do not ALLOW you TO USE MY NAME ! USE a really cool guy NAME!

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Add some indentations or I won't read it. Hurts my brain to look at something like that without being properly typed.

najeeb wrote :

The-Kakarotto wrote : I laughed. Although, Najjeb needed to be more realistic. This story doesn't come close to showing his stupidity.

[you]and brendon I do not ALLOW you TO USE MY NAME ![/you] USE a really cool guy NAME!

sorry Najeeb I just couldn't think of anyone I'll tell you who is the enemy in the next one ^_^

Reply with quote Sunday, April 25, 2010

brendon wrote :

najeeb wrote :

[you]and brendon I do not ALLOW you TO USE MY NAME ![/you] USE a really cool guy NAME!

sorry Najeeb I just couldn't think of anyone I'll tell you who is the enemy in the next one ^_^

get xenons name in it , remove mine

How exactly do you plan to "Bust me up" Najeeb? You have the IQ of a mentally challenged prebuscent girl. Add that to your lacking arguments and attitude towards everyone and everything. Then, add THAT to your ignorance. Again, how exactly do you plan to bust me up mate?

People don't need permission to use your name either your majesty.

why did you make fun of me you . yes they can't use my name until I say so . you have a problem with me , you tease every one and then you say itss mature stuff

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : why did you make fun of me you . whyes they can't use my name until I say so . you have a problem with me , you tease every one and then you say itss mature stuff

Disagree, I have proofs. See:

najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb najeeb

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : and brendon I do not ALLOW you TO USE MY NAME ! USE a really cool guy NAME!

Looks like you learned how t use l.o.l and started to use it in 65% of your posts...Nice

Topic: Brendon that's a huuuge text Very Happy!

The Najeebian has spoken!

Sorry kid. This is the internet. There isn't a thing you can do to stop me making fun of your arsehole-ishness. Anyway, I don't want to discuss maturity with you Najeeb, The result will only hurt your feelings.

gargamel's don't have feelings!

Oh my! I've mistaken Najjeb for a decent human being with feelings! My mistake.

Reply with quote Thursday, June 29, 2017

Wow, I was an absolute Richard back in 2010. I am honestly baffled by my lack of maturity back then. The only positive thing I got from looking back at this is the realization that I have actually significantly changed.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]