Content

<<  1, 2, 3

How did you find out about ZEQ2-Lite?

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 30, 2010

dbzspriter wrote : I was watching this Dragon Ball Z raging blast video and there is some comment telling to try out this new game ZEQ2-lite it was 22nd september Very Happy Very Happy

hahahah me to

sketch21 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baldwin wrote :

dbzspriter wrote : I was watching this Dragon Ball Z raging blast video and there is some comment telling to try out this new game ZEQ2-lite it was 22nd september Very Happy Very Happy

hahahah me to

Baldwin you frikkin lyer I was the one who showed you from a frikkin melty blood Hamachi network

give me sum frikkin credit

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 31, 2010

..;'[p=0-78h

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Rayuji wrote :

brendon wrote : got bored watching Earth Special Forces videos and I saw a video for ZEQ2 lite so I went on the website and downloaded the game and I have learned a lot ever since

Same =P Not being able to play Earth Special Forces was crappy but then I found this lurking on Youtube and now I don't really care for Earth Special Forces anymore >.>

when 1.3x is released you will play it all day long

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote :

Rayuji wrote :

brendon wrote : got bored watching Earth Special Forces videos and I saw a video for ZEQ2 lite so I went on the website and downloaded the game and I have learned a lot ever since

Same =P Not being able to play Earth Special Forces was crappy but then I found this lurking on Youtube and now I don't really care for Earth Special Forces anymore >.>

Because najeeb can watch the future Smile

Rayuji View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote :

Rayuji wrote :

Sure about that?

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Rayuji wrote :

najeeb wrote :

Rayuji wrote :

Sure about that?

Nah, he a esfanboy Razz

Rayuji View user's profile Send private message

^ yeah I kind of figured that =P

Lord_Vile View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, November 28, 2016

Alex wrote : I can't remember when I first heard about ZEQ2. It was back in post-Bid For Power era for sure. I definitely remember seeing the "Project X" which Rio advertised in his sig banner discussed and hyped around places such as Freedom's Forums, Madeline Blooddoll's forum and the like, then it either joining or becoming ZEQ2.

It's a long time ago whatever the case.

Wow! Shocked
That's a trip through memory lane. I was Co-Leader of Project X with Xeno. I was just doing a random search of Freedom's Forum and Project X when I found links to this forum. I was wondering how the old team was doing (RiO, Ced, Volsung, Remark666, and all of the rest.). If any of you read this, please respond. I'd love to hear from you. Be well, my friends. Cool

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, November 29, 2016

If you want to get in touch with some of them quite easily, I suggest to take a peek on ZEQ2-Lite's Discord server. For the others, it would likely require research on the Web.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

I think most of those folks left a good while before ZEQ2-Lite came along, but maybe Brad/Zeth might know how they're doing, although I'm not sure if he kept in touch with them after all these years.

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Discord might be your best bet since most of the "active" members visit there regularly. Smile

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 30, 2016

That's a trip through memory lane. I was Co-Leader of Project X with Xeno. I was just doing a random search of Freedom's Forum and Project X when I found links to this forum.

It's been a very long time since I've heard about Project X (or even Freedoms Forums). I vaguely remember a Xeno from Saviour of Strength, but I don't think we ever spoke too much directly. Was your alias the same? You're reaching way, way back so I'd have to consult some early 2000's messenger logs on this one.

I was wondering how the old team was doing (RiO, Ced, Volsung, Remark666, and all of the rest.).

We lost touch with RiO for the most part around 2007 and only had one other contact briefly in mid-2009 (to get the old Quake 3 code for what became ZEQ2-lite). You can find him lurking in a few Steam communities still though.

Eclipse would probably know more about what Ced is up to these days, but I've not personally spoken to him in over a decade. Not familiar with Volsung or Remark666.

I'll see if I can have Dave chime in with any information he might have, but as the others have mentioned, idling in Discord (as you might have in IRC in the past) would be your best bet to grab a conversation or get some direct information.

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Zeth wrote : Not familiar with Volsung

Pretty sure he did some character models, like the ape form of Baby Vegeta(not sure if it's baby or bebi, I'm not willing to watch either the source or localizations for corrections here).

I definitely remember the name popping up a lot, but still, lurking meant that I didn't form attachments to people and didn't let them form any with me, so I can't be sure Razz

Munki View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 31, 2017

I found out about ZEQ through freedoms forums back in 01 I think... I can't believe I'm just now coming back here.. it's been so long that I forgot my old password to my original username. =/

Freedoms forums was moved and revived for you OGs. Here's the new link!
http://freedom16803.yuku.com/

Who else was on Freedoms back in the day? And whatever happened to all the other mods like Saviour of Strength and whatever else was out there back in the day?? *laughing out loud*

Reply with quote Friday, August 04, 2017

Holy cow! Are you 30 too? Laughing

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 04, 2017

I stumbled upon it when I was young.......there's no super in depth story Laughing

Reply with quote Saturday, August 05, 2017

Eagle wrote : Holy cow! Are you 30 too? :*laughing out loud*:

how did you know? haha

Because most of those that were around at this period are now in their 30s. Some are even still around. Razz

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Eagle wrote : Because most of those that were around at this period are now in their 30s. Some are even still around. Razz

I know I was in high school at that time, but can't speak for others... I remember that the only reason I got Quake 3 back then was to play Bid for Power, and then shortly after found out about ZEQ and all the other addons and spinoff mods, which is when I really started getting interested in the idea of developing games...

Of course at the time, I was a complete uninformed participator, and couldn't do much more than texture editing, and even that was hideous... It wasn't until years later when I bit the bullet and went back to college for game design that I really seriously considered doing game design as a profession and started working on "gittin' good" as the youngsters say... Granted I still haven't done anything professionally with that $90k degree yet... Kind of think I should have gone to the YouTube University of "FREE VIDEOS" instead, would have learned about the same amount, and wouldn't be in mind crushing debt for the rest of my life...

Shenku wrote :

Eagle wrote : Because most of those that were around at this period are now in their 30s. Some are even still around. Razz

I know I was in high school at that time, but can't speak for others... I remember that the only reason I got Quake 3 back then was to play Bid for Power, and then shortly after found out about ZEQ and all the other addons and spinoff mods, which is when I really started getting interested in the idea of developing games...

Of course at the time, I was a complete uninformed participator, and couldn't do much more than texture editing, and even that was hideous... It wasn't until years later when I bit the bullet and went back to college for game design that I really seriously considered doing game design as a profession and started working on "gittin' good" as the youngsters say... Granted I still haven't done anything professionally with that $90k degree yet... Kind of think I should have gone to the YouTube University of "FREE VIDEOS" instead, would have learned about the same amount, and wouldn't be in mind crushing debt for the rest of my life...

Ahh, Bid For Power... I remember the clan wars days on Bid For Power... hahaha

And yeah, you can learn to do anything on youtube now days. I've been out of the modeling/3D design days since 04 and I just started to get back into it. Now days we have new programs like cinema4D and youtube has been my teach the past 5 months! *laughing out loud* I remember back in 01-03ish you couldn't learn things on youtube though... We use to search for tutorials for 3ds and milkshape on google and that was a nightmare! haha

I remember back in 01-03ish you couldn't learn things on youtube though...

Mainly because it didn't exist back then.Razz

Internet went a long way from those pretty "dark" days, and it existed for years already back then. Who knows? People might use ZEQ2-Lite in the future to learn things?
Hah, I'm kidding though. I am pretty certain it won't be a thing, but at least those who try have some good issue sorting exercises that do give some insight about things. Actually, I owe a big part of my knowledge mainly to ZEQ2-Lite, and subsequently all the people who built it during years, even decades. I'm at this point of life where you must make a choice on the next, and I hope I will be able to make something out of what I gathered all these years.

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 03, 2017

After spending quite some time Always looking for Dragon Ball Z pc games, I suddenly stumbled upon Moddb and saw that Piccolo in the pod landing screenshot and my interest was immediatly peaked.

<<  1, 2, 3

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]